New tan thread

Image limit reached

Board of Peace edition

why is tre/vr/ a ripoff of AAA from neopets?

Aren't there still some boards that nobody can agree on what they look like?

Sup Forums doesn't have a tan as far as I know.

I have never seen a Sup Forums

Sup Forumsnrad will always be my favorite male board-tan

As a big part of his original design thread I can assure you I have no idea what that is despite Neopets apparently juuuuuust scraping in as retro with an initial release in November, 1999. We literally never ever talk about it short of occasional lame attempts in Tamagotchi threads which I always BTFO with pics of my sick imported Tama 3.0 GB cart.

bump

He's got by far the best and most recognizable design.

Does anyone have any Sup Forumstan OC? I am shocked to find so little of him, especially after last years winter ball debacle

I have a request:

May we please have lewds and possibly newds of /trash/-tan?

I'm sorry, but I want this

Why not just ask them over there?

I'm sure Will Eisner appreciates that.

Is Emi the most cute tan?

Don't fix what ain't broke, mate.

3D glasses are a trademark of many video game centered characters. I think VR-tan specifically was probably inspired by Zeke from "Zombies Ate My Neighbors" or Ryan Steele's coloration from the consistently referenced show "VR Troopers". I think the 3DS console-tan has the same glasses as well.

You like shamelesss' stuff? Because he's the only one who draws that.

Toonami-tan coming through

Sorry these are the only tans I got

That would've been so much better if Sup Forums proposed instead of Sup Forums.

It's really odd that like every major artfag from the Spooktober threads is now churning out Tan posts left and right. Unsure if Sup Forums has the best growing fanbase or the spooky zealot kind of fanbase in the art community.

Is that bear jerking off?

I don't know the source so I'm going to say... sure?

I think they get bored and want to try something different

Sup Forumsnrad is a cool guy

bump

>Channel Tans
I'll be honest, those are pretty fun and cute. My favorite one would have to be Viacom-Tan, the company might be complete shit, but the tan of it is well designed.

But seriously, I wasn't expecting these things to last for months like they have been.

Yeah never before have I seen something so odd survive for so long

A lot longer then the publisher tans

There's already a ton. Go rummaging 'non.

>publisher tans
Oh god what a mess that was

>A week after the Channel tans were created someone decides to make a Publisher Tan General
>I go in thinking it would be fun just like the Channel ones
>Oh boy was I proven wrong, quickly
>From the get-go there is already arguing
>Some people get mad at artists when they want to create art of the main publisher tans and vice versa
>They start to argue with artists and run them off
>You couldn't even talk about any type of tan without it falling into some sort of argument
>That stupid hat

I still don't know how something that was supposed to be fun turned into the mess that it became.

Cause company wars user

Can one of y'all explain what happaned?

10 outta 10, would post this anytime Sup Forums and tumblr start arguing in one of the threads here

Pick an episode of To Catch a Predator and go off of that

I can't post most of my favorite board-tan pics on Sup Forums.

I miss the Scraplootas...

So Sup Forums made console tans and Sup Forums got the same idea to do ones for cartoon channels and that began to expand. So a few anons thought do Marvel and DC-tan but they aren't actually channels on TV so Publisher-tans became a thing. Unlike the pevious tans, there was a lot of arguing and self-entitlement about how the tans should be. It wasn't a fun conversation on creating something fun. It was constant bitching and moaning ___-tan is shit and needs to be redisgned. It lasted like maybe a few weeks and fizzled out.

DC was the only decent looking tan that came out of that imho

Basically the worst of Sup Forums's autism came out

Constant arguing about how a character would look like

Many anons got upset at how some tans looked and disregarded anything that came from those threads

I only looked into those threads a few times and nobody was appreciating anything given to them

Which is why the drawfags quit

we've been lucky with /ctg/ being drama free is see someone one trying to bring back a publisher tan but no one bothered to give him a second look so they could remain free

I love our drawfriends.

Disney wanting that cn booty has brought me much joy

Is there an Sup Forums-tan?

She also wears a long skirt-ish fabric that has a polka-dot design but with country-balls, love the fact she's a pretty brown lady.

bump

>Shadowrun

/tg/ has good taste.

>Brown.
That's a funny way of saying white.

Posting more booty

I'd Kurt Loder ass full if you know what I mean.