How many of you have been married? What's it like being married?

How many of you have been married? What's it like being married?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonexaminer.com/pew-57m-hispanics-now-in-u.s.-17-of-population-54-of-total-growth/article/2601396
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>implying I even have a girlfriend.

Bump

Pretty comfy.

Like an idiot, twice.

Can really be fucking hell if you do it wrong.

I was dumb and married trash, both times.

Married for 4 years
Together for 11
Happy. What do you want to know?

its pretty good but is a lot of work

>implying I even have a girl friend.

Imagine I offered your girlfriend half of your assets to break up with you, how would the dynamic of your relationship change? It's like that.

been married since 2009, been with same chick since 2006

its pretty awesome man, me and my wife only need each other. we'll be married forever.

Also, we have a joint bank account that we each put $1200 in each month since we both have jobs, so that money is used to pay all the bills and go to savings. Anything other than that $1200 we can keep and do whatever we want with. I think the fact we both have jobs and can keep most of our own money keeps the stress to a minimum.

Love it, but you gotta know its the right person.

I'm interested in what you have to say. Why did you marry these two women and how did you realize they were trash?

Do you get to fuck her every day?

How so? How hard is it?

Does she give blowjobs?

Got married when I was young and dumb at 22. Sweet girl, but I realized quickly that I wasnt ready to settle down so we divorced after 1 year and I proceeded to smash cute blondes throughout my remaining 20's. Now 32 and been with a great girl for 3 years and will probably try it again, hopefully with better results.

Honestly though, the marriage wasnt bad. We even remained friends, and had a couple random crazy hookups here and there. Just stay classy.

Pretty much. Unless she doesn't want to which is fairly rare, but I can usually get a bj or hj if I am horny.

Married for 6 years, together for 6 years because neither of us would have sex without marriage because we are Muslim. Pretty comfy, religious girls make the best wives.

sheer hell

> never married but was in two LTRs.
> both sucked me dry then abandoned me.
> my obese aunts abused my good uncles.
> my good aunts divorced my obese uncles.

go back to the desert shitskin, europe is not for you

>implying I even have a friend.

Married a fucking whore of a devil woman I worked with at NASA.

>implying she was there because of any skill

12 years and honestly sucks the life out of you. No sex anymore and tension.
Kill me. Kids did it.

>tfw theres a girl that really really likes me and drops hints everyday that she wants me to marry her but I'm too afraid of commitment to marry her

What the fuck is wrong with me? She's the perfect girl and she loves me, and yet something is blocking me from fulfilling the dream.

> implying you need any sort of skills to land a job with NASA.

The only girl I ever made out with was my friend's mom when we were drunk. It was over 10 years ago but I still fantasize about her.
I'm schizophrenic now and I nave no hope of ever getting with a girl.

If it doesn't feel right don't do it. Also, tell her how you feel.
Marriage is a lot of work.

>tfw been a social autist all your life, only now learning how to talk to people and women in a normal way
>tfw everyone you know is either married or more fucked socially than you are
>tfw you just want a qt girl to marry and have kids with
feels bad man :(

Church, or find a hobby that women like and get into it. There is still hope.

nah bree, it's weirder than that.

she's literally the one I should marry. I know it. But I have a weird obsession with avoiding my happiness

I did too. Hence my together 11 years married for 4. My wife really stood by me. Did a year of counseling separately and then together to get past my/our issues.

I guess she can still be the one and I just have to wait for the right time to marry. Hope she sticks around while my messed up mind figures itself out.

First one I knocked up and didn't back out when we lost the baby, even tho by then i was sick of her bullshit. She had super daddy issues, was very insecure, and we had almost no common likes.

Second cheated on me after I gave her almost literally everything I had. She was almost as bad as my first wife, but it didn't show up til after we were married. Then the guy she was cheating on me with tried to blackmail her out of my money, or he would spill the beans.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes, I guess...

Be very, very careful. Sometimes, even when you are careful, you can't be afraid to eject when shit goes bad.

We will inherit this land despite your objections. Just as the Germans were disliked by the English founders but went on to outnumber them and took over this nation demographically. Now excuse me I will breed another brown baby with my wife you white cucks.
washingtonexaminer.com/pew-57m-hispanics-now-in-u.s.-17-of-population-54-of-total-growth/article/2601396