So, Chris-Chan is officially a Sonic character now

So, Chris-Chan is officially a Sonic character now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RRDXDR4-t0c
sonichu.com/cwcki/Un-clit
youtube.com/watch?v=iutRo4IfRnw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I had a good chuckle at this episode

The references were all there
the autism levels
wanting his meal exactly like sonic, they even reference the Orange soda
The yellow arms
The fan fiction, even the sonamy reference

Anyone got a link I can see it online

youtube.com/watch?v=RRDXDR4-t0c

Thanks bro

Can't wait to see him respond.

Good, but fake

Not enough Randomly Capitalized letters.

>deformation of character
Well said.

You have to appreciate how this show is a parody of the entire franchise. Just brillant.

That's surreal....if I was chris chan I'd be somewhat proud. Sega put me in a tv show in some type of way. This is better than that saga where he tried to make a game with miyamoto

>deformation of charater
I think you mean Defamation of character

Also this seems fake, something about the grammar and writing seems off. Though it would be funny to see Chris try to sue the animation team because they have indicated that it is not the Chris already, indicating any likeness is just coincidental or possible parody

It is fake. Wrong account name.

It's part of the fun, this show has been a bit of a treat.
Hell they even call themselves out, there was even a joke in this current episode about the sports tape

congratulations to chris, he finally did it

Does this mean that HE/SHE??? is still alive? I haven't seen any news since the fake vagina.

Oh so it's "Misery".

This episode is full of weird references

KEEP MEMEING

>before I became a lesbian soul

Wouldn't his soul always been a lesbian, by his own logic and his body was just a heterosexual shell?

>I've got dozens of fans!
>...Although he is the first that doesn't criticise everything that I do

I'll believe this is true once I see it on his facebook page.

If we know CWC, it'll go right over his head. He literally thinks Family Guy is serious whenever they strawman people, like he thought Family Guy hated gay people.

Still alive. No idea if he ever sought medical treatment.

>the fake vagina

Excuse me?

Sup Forums was onto something with meme magic

>Tails has a mummyfication fetish

I down think Chris is self aware enough to pick up that they're referencing him. Now if they had an electric mouse knockoff of Sonic....

you bet he does

>I've just got to finish the arms

Jesus Christ, I wasn't sure if it was a direct parody or not, but that's a 100% direct reference to Chris. He's the only fucking person that autistic-ally obsessed over Sonic's arm color.

>fucking tan arms
Also what is sunaimee a referrence too?

Chris got a taint piercing.
Seeing as he has the sanitary habits of a CWC, it got neglected, infected, and became an abscess. He thinks the new crotch opening is a vagina because he's been listening to ASMR trying to grow one, but it's really a dangerous and possibly lethal infection that's eating through his lower pelvis.

I don't take spoilers lightly.
He also tries inseminating it with his own semen

>Also what is sunaimee a referrence too?
It's spelled SonAmy.
Does that make it any clearer?

>that episode where Chris-chan merged with a Drowzee

Sonamy, the name of sonic and Amy shipping

I don't think they realized what they were getting into awakening Kek and amplifying meme magic to all-time highs

I feel 10% more autistic for having typed that sentence.

>that spoiler

Every time I think the internet has desensitized me to the suffering that is the human experience, Chris-chan proves me wrong.

Not even hardcore gore messes me up like his fucked-up life.

>him

>flicking lights
Can you get a more annoying way to avoid youtube bots?

Chris would never own up to having done those things

source?

Is this real?

How does one person get so fucked up by winning a ton of Sonic games.

> direct Chris Chan references
> parody of Steven Kings Misery
> whole body cast fetish
Bravo.
Wow.
I got nothin

>He also tries inseminating it with his own semen
That he keeps in tupperware in his freezer.

>all those stale ripped off jokes

Anybody who watches this show in the first place might as well be Chrischan.

that episode was better than it had any right to be

Nope. Not a Chris-Chan reference if they don't mention his taint.

>He wants a source
well, if you wish.
Abandon all hope, ye who enter here:
sonichu.com/cwcki/Un-clit

how the fuck would they even mention the taint in a kid-friendly cartoon?

>and you should know
Fucking Tails you savage

>Sonic hits him in the crotch
>"It's just a scratch! ...Or is it?"

>Except when it's locked, then nobody gets in... OR OUT
This was actually pretty funny

If they parodied Sonichu he'd definitely try to sue.

Sonic now knows pure Misery.

This can't be real. Fucking Chris-Chan can't actually be in a kid's show. It has to be a coincidence.

God damn it's good shit but this was so uncomfortable for me to watch

It was like looking into a 10-years-ago mirror of myself

This show is actually pretty funny, but where are the confirmed chris chan references? Or are people just reaching a bit, and is this character a general reference to autistic sonic fans?

The orange soda gag is the one that is directly referencing CWC. The rest of the gags could get away with being piss-takes of your average autistic Sonic fan but not the orange soda.

The most telling one is the colour of Sonics arms in the painting, which wound Chris up so much that they turned them blue that he went into a GameStop and started spraying shit (possibly mace?) at employees there.

The Orange Soda is possibly referencing a rather awful moment where he drank it mixed with what I believe is semen.

His vague appearance has similarities to how Chris used to dress.

Anything else is just a jab at fan culture in general ("I have lots of fans. He's just the only who who doesn't complain about everything I do.")

The orange soda is one, but the REAL guaranteed one is where he very clearly paints sonic with tan arms. They even reference it in dialogue with a "I just have to finish the arms". The ONLY reason that scene was in the episode is to parody Chris-chan, he's the literal only person to ever give half a shit about sonic's arm color. 0% chance they made a scene where a character literally draws sonic and fusses about his arm color without it being a direct reference.

he even looks like him.

I wish they gave him one of Chris' striped clown shirts.

I'll have to watch more episodes of this show, I actually like the witty satire, and the fact that they had direct references to Chris is just incredible.

This. The arms are a direct reference.

Everything else maybe might be, but could easily just be a description of nerdy characters in general. Even the soda thing might be a subtle jab, but is vague enough that it could just be what flavors they picked.

After about 45 Sonic games and about 5 good ones, it's about damn time they started taking the piss.

The glasses are the exact same as his old ones, granted a lot of fans have the pedo glasses

But the arms painting is obvious

Sup Forums gave a shit about they eyes but not the arms.

kek

At what point does Chris make an appearance in the episode?

>Plus, Trump is just too damn rich And immature. And "Trump" spelled backwards is "Pmurt", which rhymes with "Hurt", and he would badly "Pmurt" this country in office.
the wisdom of Chris-chan

>Oooh, SonAmy, Spicy.

Words to live by.

>It seems to be obligatory in the genre

>I just have to finish the arms
T H E Y K N O W
H
E
Y

K
N
O
W

What if one of the writers of the show is actually the guy from the sonic's twitter account?

Where is Ulillillia?

Sometimes I wonder if Hitler was right to euthanize people like that. It's heartbreaking to the point it would be a mercy so he doesn't have to suffer anymore.

It's not

but on the subject, Ian Flynn, writer of the Archie Sonic Comics, wrote his first episode of Sonic Boom (and also his TV debut) and I believe it's premiering next week.

Just a reminder: The head writer for this show said that this episode was not a reference to Chris Chan or Sonic fans. It's just making fun of crazy fans in general.

Yeah, like he would actually openly admit to making a parody of a mentally unstable person. Do you even PR?

So either mememagic is real or they are covering thier asses

I never noticed that he types with his keyboard covered

And that he seems to have his knees up inside his shirt

Truly an untouchably genius savant

So they highlighted the difference of Sonic's arms for absolutely no reason? Unlikely. I'll accept that it might not be Chris-Chan related, but it's clearly a love-jab at Sonic fans.

It's a Misery parody. Of course they'll be unstable.

That might have been a jab at Chris Chan, but everything else is just a jab at crazy fans, not just crazy Sonic fans.

Holy fuck, 2 sentences in and I'm already losing my shit.

ist fake bruv

Do I have to start watching this show now?

Stop it user.

I want to believe.

>The Orange Soda is possibly referencing a rather awful moment where he drank it mixed with what I believe is semen.

No, it was actually his own semen. He mixed it with orange fanta and drank it, saying he was "recycling" his sperm.

>And that he seems to have his knees up inside his shirt
yeah, his knees

Better than distorting the audio/speed, or moving the video to some corner of the screen.

>Its real
Go to that youtube page, there are videos on it of Barb begging for cash.

It's a real account
youtube.com/watch?v=iutRo4IfRnw

Some people have weird tics like that. He might have the keyboard covered because of tactile sensitivity.

our boy made it

>deformation of character
Sega can't deform Chris more than he already has to himself.

cwc was trigger with the arms

So triggered by it that he got arrested.

>I feel 10% more autistic for having typed that sentence
As you should.
Just fuck Sup Forums and the retards who are buying into their shit. especially unironically

I only now just got that.
Brilliant.