Act

Kino, critics can't understand.

>called Flatliners
>will flatline at the box office
Pottery

they turned a psychological thriller into a schlocky jump scare film

What's her endgame?

remind people that she is a lesbian

has any actress fallen farther? even chloe seems to have stopped acting rather than descend to these depths

Is this the end for Ellen Page?

Odd little lezzy thought her fanny shield would protect her from the truth. It didn't lol.

I like to see bad people fail.

Was the original even good?

fell for the lgbt movement meme

Sup Forums got upset after helen revealed she categorically wouldn't be fucking them
apparently before then they were somehow under the illusion she would

when you see waifu threads on this board the autistic NEETs posting in them actually think that given the chance these actresses would fuck them

to get a nice set of cock and balls and be accepted as a man.

>women don't want to date a misogynist
huh...

I don't care I prefer Rooney

I didn't care when she came out, pretty obvious with her tomboy appearance. This did upset me though

youtube.com/watch?v=Iu1lsw3_Kfo

She would blend right in with Antifa. Call me a Sup Forumstard, but shes the poster child for mentally ill people now.

I legitimately feel bad for her

As soon as she couldn't play a teenager anymore she was fucked. There's nothing she can do.

>Amy Seimetz

Damn, I thought she was one of the more reasonable fklmmakers.

>not wanting to date a white supremacist is unreasonable

Maybe if she learned to act before the end of her teen typecasting, she would have a brighter career.

Is there anything she CANT do?

>browsing through VOD
>they have movie bundles
>See a flatliners bundle
>wtf when did they make a flatliners 2?
wtf when did they make a flatliners 2?
Why?

Better question.
Is there anything she CAN do?

>thinking every Trump supporter is a white supremacist

>Is there anything she CAN do?
Only things she CAN'T do

How can she do things she can't do?
Is she that good?

>thinking every Trump supporter is a white supremacist
some are just mouth breathing retards

But is there anything she WON'T do?

I KNOW every single Trump supporter is a straight white male, NAZI.

Tardigrades.

She turned herself into an ugly militant dyke and so lost any sex appeal that she might have had, whch wouldnt have been a problem if she could act beyond being a sarcastic teenager, but she can't.

Let's hope

Meanwhile, the Left claims that refusing to date a Black is… wait for it…. racist.

Women protagonists

The curse strikes again

that black chick wants to be famous and relevant so fucking bad, she must be furious Stewart quit the Daily Show and plunged into eternal irrelevance.

Sony is suffering the emoji movie fallout.

Her only hope now is a """""leaked"""""" sex tape, ideally a POV of her eating some cunt.

> not a POV lesbian anal pile driver vid

Get your shit together, user.

To this day I wanna see Ellen Page blow off some dude.

I do too, but just so I can watch other lesbian cunts rip her apart for betraying their little feminist movement.

>tfw she'll never be qt and pure again
what other actress can satisfy my little girl but still over 18 fetish?

>for betraying their little feminist movement.
She did? I thought she still was hardcore dyke feminist.

>women say they don't want to date a misogynist

ftfy

Correction.

If mass murderers can attract women, so can Trump-supporting men.

the moment ellen page peaked

>refusing to date a black person is racist
>wanting to date a black person is fetishism and also racist
>rejecting black culture is racist
>embracing black culture is stealing
>moving into a black neighborhood is gentrification
>leaving a black neighborhood is white flight and racist

The only winning move is not to play.

Ellen Page is too ugly to have a successful movie.

>How come a bunch of people with varying opinions will sometimes deem my actions good or bad based on their personal ideas of what is admissible

Spoiler alert nerd: Someone in the world is always going to be mad at you. No need to be a fag about the revelation

I can't fathom even meeting a Trump supporter, so I can see where they're coming from

most important lesson about women you could possibly learn right here

>women don't want sexist racist manchildren as partners
who was in the wrong here?

Do you live in fucking North Korea? Imagine actually being this insulated from other ideologies and priorities.

lol

i can't believe a Flatliners remake wouldn't sell. What is wrong with audiences?

But how am I supposed to atone for my "white sins" if literally everything I do (or dont' do) is racist and evil?
How the fuck is anyone supposed to fix any of this?

its the asian canadian autist

>I can't even fathom dating a winner

>Strawman to invalidate points
Based argument.
Peak centrist.

>on topic discussion
Ha

I live outside of the U.S. and the general consensus of most people not living in America when the subject of Trump comes up is laughter and disbelief about the whole thing. The thought of meeting someone actually dumb enough to vote for Trump is something I can't even envisage. I don't even know what reasons they could give for voting for him other than how shit Hillary is.

I wonder if Ellen Page would let me rub my dick all over her for a million bucks

omg he's such a joke xD

>I live outside of the U.S.
You didn't need say anything after that, it's invalid.

So you live in one of the countries that's so enlightened that it has frequent terrorist attacks and rape gangs? Peak intellectuals.

When have Americans ever cared about what you foreign fucks think? Chances are 80+% of our population can't even point to your country on a map

OBSESSED

Yes, every country outside the U.S. has constant terror attacks and rape gangs roaming around. Trump is keeping these things at bay and saving America.

This is the kind of retardation I can't even fathom in person because it's so stupid I just assume it's trolling on here, or spoken by someone who would be too scared to give their political opinion in person.

I don't really particularly care about America either. I was just responding to a b8 comment where some perpetual virgin thinks it's bad that women don't want to date people who voted for a controversial moron.

i live outside of US as well and always notice the news outlets mocking trump whenever they get the chance, but i'm smart enough to know that they're owned by the same jews that own the major news station in america as well, so i don't believe everything they say because how biased it is

>want to have thread discussing unnecessary remakes and maybe original classic film that was unnecessarily remade
>thread degrades into Sup Forums bullshit in 3 posts
You're just as bad as the people you complain about, Sup Forums.

So if I'm not attracted to men, that must also mean I am a homophobe right?

Is she starting to look cute again?

So basically saying you're blissfully unaware of american history and politics. Ethno nativism has been central to American politics since the treaty of guadalupe hidalgo in the 19th century. Also the immigration acts of the 1970s and chain migration have created a problem with impoverished 3rd world migrants as well as NAFTA displacing hundreds of thousands of mexican maize subsistence farmers.

That's only a small part of it, but basically its not that strange.

I voted for him simply for the entertainment factor.
America is already going down the shitter, and the entire world already thinks we're a joke, so I figured we might as well make the next few years as fun as we can.

Trump is a reflection of people that have been in the country for more than one generation. Western Europe is shit because all of you people are happier when you're subjugated than being suspected of racism. Your crime stats are getting worse because of your pusedo intellectual "progressive" attitudes. You're a bunch of lemmings running towards a cliff.

>I live outside of the U.S
like china? lmao

>I don't even know what reasons they could give for voting for him other than how shit Hillary is.
Is that not enough? She would have been objectively worse and would have destroyed this country

I don't really think it's a case of biased media or not now, at all. You can say he was given a hard run during the election but he's making his own case for how much of a vulgar moron he is on his own twitter feed daily. He is his own worst nightmare in terms of P.R. and anyone who thinks a guy who gave that "big water" statement only seems like an idiot cause of the "jew media" was dropped on their head as a baby.

ASR
Julia Sarah Stone

>tfw Canadian
>burgers used to laugh at us
>now we're the ones laughing

he might be somewhat of a moron but he has also done some good things while he's been president

however, the news ALWAYS mock him and portrait him as a clown, in all cases
that's why i think they're biased and just follow their agenda instead of keeping to the truth

This about sums you up in one image.

>come to thread to see shit about new shitty flick
>it's a Sup Forums thread

fpbp

Julia is hideous, and ASR doesn't look teen young anymore imo.

Dumb lesbian cunt, hope she dies in real life desu

Nah. looks like a typical American family to me

*INHALES*

We also laugh at the idea that there are only ever two possible candidates. The Jews really have you burgers on a tight leash.

I'm not arguing about that, but we have to take things one step at a time to rid ourselves of the Jewish menace