Is visibly horrified by being forced to murder tens of innocent civilians in Kingsman

>Is visibly horrified by being forced to murder tens of innocent civilians in Kingsman

>Doesn't even mention it in Kingsman 2

Why?

He was busy thinking about saving the world, butterflies, and trying to function with one eye

they weren't innocent, they were all in a church

You'd think it would've come up when he shoots Pedro in the head though, like "I know you think I'm nuts but this isn't like when I was forced to kill all those guys"

I have almost no memory of that first movie but didn't he die?

because Kingsman 2 is hack shite

He got shot in the head, but America Kingsman has some magic science doodad that was specifically invented to cure headshots.

Wasn't relevant to the mission. Why bring his feelings up? That's exactly what he was trained not to do.

he is not a pussy thats why

>Character development never happens

Honestly this was one of the worst movies I've ever seen. I actually left the movie theater in shock.

Honestly this was one of the best movies I've ever seen. I actually left the movie theatre very happy.

Oh, okay.

Why did Harry shoot Whisky again?

He claimed he was bad?

>Kingsman mansion base
>no anti missile technology

That's a load of shite, in'it?

He saw him trying to convince Eggsy to give him the cure, then saw him knock it out of his hands, put two and two together and figured out he was a double agent, trying to sabotage them

He was clearly trying to save Eggsy from the horde of men with fucking CHAINGUNS.

Except he was also a double agent, and working for Ms Poppy.

Literally playing both sides, one for money - as he wanted the Statesman stock to rise with the crisis, and the other with his beliefs for absolute justice being served due to his wife and unborn child dying when those two meth heads shot up the convenience store.

He might have saved him, but he was trying to destroy the phail

>Except he was also a double agent, and working for Ms Poppy.
It was never implied he was working with her. He was just trying to fuck over the plan for his own personal reasons.

how the he'll could harry see him being a double agent simply by him accidentally knocking out the antidote from eggsys hand when he was trying to save him from a horde of men by diving at him to bring him to cover???

He had a flashback to sitting in front of her, in her restaurant while his memories were being rebooted by Ginger Ale.

She appears in a montage of flashes.

Spy instincts. Micro expressions and the like. That's why Eggsy wouldn't believe him, there was no tangible proof and it was an addled, still messed up Harry's word alone that swore it.

Hence the conflict.

>That long take during the fight between eggsy and whiskey

Best way to immerse in an action scene, sad many directors don't like long takes

Their biggest mistake was killing Roxxy. It was a brave move but made me stop caring about the rest of the shit.

It's not that unrealistic. People did survive headshots IRL too.

Also this.

An actual long take would be impressive. These "dozens of short takes stitched together with CGI and the camera swinging all over the place to hide it" look silly.

>Biggest mistake was killing Roxy
I can handle losing her, but JB and Merlin? No

The foreshadowing with these was amazing though, so they kinda earned the scene. With Roxxy it was just cheap shock value.

I fucking loved Kingsman 2 but losing Merlin AND Roxy sucked. But clearly, they have shown they are not afraid to handwave characters back to life, so we'll probably see at least one of the two come back if we get Kingsman 3.

Whiskey did nothing wrong.

Poppy was infuriating holy fucking shit. Straight up smug cunt.

Merin could back up his concousness to a computer and henceforth go by M.E.R.L.I.N, or Mainframe Executive Recon Logistics and Intelligence Network.

We have robot dogs and nano healing bots that cure headshots at point blank range. A Mark Strong voiced Kit isn't out of the question.

They were already supposed to handwave Merlin back to life in this one, it only got cut because test audiences thought bringing him back right after they gave him a big emotional death scene was stupid.

Pedro Pascal looks waaaaaay too similar to Nathan Fillion.

Why didn't Eggsy and him swarm the guards and just turn off the mines to save Merlin?

Roxy is clearly not dead. No body.

I'm sure Roxy will live. That huge ass super high tech manor must have some protection against destruction like that.

Why didn't he just put a rock on it?

>Instantly replaced by another pug
Why did JB get so fucked over?

The rock would have to way a fair bit in order to match the pressure per square inch of the foot covering the mine. They had literally a split second to work with thanks to that spray. Assuming they weren't on a time frame to save the world and had the time to look for a rock that they could deduct weighs the sufficient amount to keep the trigger mechanism from going off, all while avoiding the patrolling guards, they'd have a hard time getting the rock on there without over pressuring it onto the switch or under pressuring it on there.

Why didn't these super spies think to bring a gadget that disables mines?

they had a baseball bat minesweeper

And the guy using it was the one dumb enough to step on a mine for no reason.

Because he's not a pussy and knows whining about your tragedies gets you know where and you just have to move on.

He was willing to shoot his own dog to get into Kingsman. Killing a bunch of rednecks isn't gonna do much to his psyche

Any english rip or torrent?

Yeah. What was up with that?

>we want people who will do the wrong thing when we order them to
>we don't want people who will do the hard thing and disobey orders

Just shoot the fokin dog, you fokin pussy cunt. Seriously Eggsy, the goddamned dyke in the next room has bigger fokin balls than you

Did poppy not know that in the US you need Congress to approve laws and the supreme court so they could cuck out the President if he tried to pass the law because it was passed unconstitutionally. Even if it was passed drugs are now only legal in the US, the rest of the world still will not allow you to operate. Even then if you go public you'll still get arrested and probably executed for hostage taking and conspiracy. Even if you didn't you just murdered or scared away a huge amount of your customer base.
Poppy was a retard.

Exactly. Just do what we say. Who would WANT to join an organization like that? Only if you were certain they'd kill you if you didn't, and then only to get into a position to kill them.

Just turn your brain off bro.

I think the FBI or CIA actually does something like this. It's to prove loyalty and the ability to take orders, like how God made Abraham kill his kid but then stopped him. After all, if you found out an agent's wife or friend worked for an enemy you wouldn't want him interfering to keep her alive.

>We want you to prove your loyalty to our cause
>Now shoot the literal symbol of loyalty known as the noble canine companion
Pretty silly.

>we kidnapped and had a fake execution test to check you loyalty which you passed
>but lol shoot your pet dog otherwise your not good enough

Female CEOs, nig. She'd be a billionaire if she'd just sell her robots.

kingsman 2 fucking sucked

In the theater I thought the reason they showed her jumping off the bed right before the missile hit was to give them an out to bring her back in a future film.

I liked it. I find them enjoyable and fun.

yeah she clearly has a bomb shelter under her bed

A Kingsman must be prepared for anything

It just wasn't as fresh, which was given. Some of the humane moments were pretty cool just negated by murdering Roxy, which managed to raise the stakes and lower them at the same time.

>first movie
>the entire world except for a few chosen elite are going to kill each other
>second movie
>some junkie degenerates get what's coming to them
Aren't you supposed to raise the stakes in a sequel, not lower them?

>degenerates
impeached president detected

druggie detected

They were conservatives, so they deserved it