Does he have autism?

Does he have autism?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zVvG_G65pzs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Highly likely

Yes. Hes said it many times too

Yes, he has stated so in several of his videos.

On a scale of 0 to Sup Forums? He is on facebook

He's mentioned it, yes.

He also thinks jokes and plot pointsshould follow a specific set of rules that cant deviate from the norm. so thats definitely autistic

This show makes money while insulting manchildren. Manchildren make money crying about it.

Yes

But he also has way more psychological problems than just that.

Yes but that keeps him pretty objective and strict so his opinions aren't that bad

Who is that?

mr enter

it's funny because after years of Sup Forums twisting my conception of what autism is, the first video I watched from this guy the first thing I thought was if this guy is autistic

He watches the horse show and is constantly shilling it. Of course he has autism.

The circle of life.

He has assburgers so yeah, he is a retard and probably fat and insecure too!

Why can't autists just ignore TTG? The shows plays them like a damn fiddle. I hate it but I juet dont watch it

That is a beautiful picture. Saved.

Holy shit this got me

He said he has aspergers. Tends to use it as an excuse when he's whinging and being a cunt.

He's a peculiar case
On one hand he has a decent following and is capable of making good points every now and again
On the other he's super uptight about shows not following specific rules, often doesn't get comedy well, and is very emotional in his reviews, as if each thing he reviews was made specifically to Spit him
He does have autism though, so yeah

Delicious.

He is the exact kind of cuck to self diagnose himself as such.

Yes. And not self-diagnosed. Legit one.

Why can't critics ignore bad movies?
Does he still? From what I have seen on his channel, he hasn't been following the show for years. It look like he has abandoned the fandom.

>Tends to use it as an excuse when he's whinging and being a cunt.
When was the last time he did that?
It's not self diagnose.

>The shows plays them like a damn fiddle
This is what the writers think they're doing but in reality it just makes them come off as butthurt

Who the hell is this guy and why do you people obsess over him?

It's a cartoon reviewer I discovered accidentally last year and then I learned talking about him on Sup Forums was basically banned, because for some reason I don't know, all threads about him tend to turn in shitposting and I was really surprised because I had never heard of the guy before.

His animated atrocities are what make him divisive, here, but I advise you take a look athis Admirable Animation series as there is some good review in it.

Also, he dedcided at somepoint to take himself on a project that was clearly too big for him:
youtube.com/watch?v=zVvG_G65pzs
i am still waiting for episode 2.

YES.

So I'm not the only one who hates his by-the-books view of storytelling then.

Into my imgur it goes

Anyone here buy his book?

Which is surprising because Sup Forums can be one of the most anal place when it comes to criticize a show.

Shut up, autist.

The entire cast including the voice actors laugh at the whiny nostalgiafags. And rightfully so.

I think he mentioned he had ass burgers once.

Susan.

>Manchildren make money crying about it.

He has fans, but not enough to make a living from videos alone.

>He has fans, but not enough to make a living from videos alone.
He actually does.

This has been confirmed when he talked about Youtube striking down his video for copyright infringement.

It does, but they don't have enough self-awareness to understand it.