Post your gun laws in a simple and easy to understand infographic

Post your gun laws in a simple and easy to understand infographic.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O5IYKMalBEU
youtube.com/watch?v=VxD40Qsf5H0
poal.me/19npsw
youtube.com/watch?v=hIeS2wwGI3I
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tsuyama_massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oklahoma_City_bombing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/September_11_attacks
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WE'RE ARE THEY DAHNALD!

>easy to understand
It's near impossible since it doesn't specificy whether all people or just the milita since the comas are in the wrong places.

>magazine limits
>stock = rifle
>bullet button
>no automatics
>no cannons
>waiting list
>background checks
>permits

How's that 2A working out burger boy.

It's been through the supreme court and been analyzed by multiple experts.

It's for the people, and even if it weren't the "militia" is defined as anyone able to bear arms

Have two people sign a form saying they know you and can vouch for you. Have a place to store the gun. Have parish hall sign off. You can now own any firearm your heart desires, including artillery as long as parish hall agrees.

C-can I move to Switzerland. I was thinking of moving to Burgerland when I was older but you guys seem to have a good head on your shoulders.

worse then it should.

never underestimate the majorities ability to sell everyone out.

Some inaccuracy, SBR and suppressors are state to state, and full autos made 1980-something are fully legal in most states.
Grenade launchers are also legal. 'Murrica!

>States != whole US

Some states do not even require a permit for concealed carry or open carry.

Oh, can you carry on college campuses? I can. :^)

this might be the single most confusing piece of fuckery ive ever seen
i like the rules about how your grip can only be horizontal or 13.0091 degrees tilted. still. pretty good graphic

>My AR15 I inherited from my Grandfather.
>My Shotguns? I walked into a store, gave them my debit card, and walked out with my receipt. No ID. No nothing.
>My handgun? I had to sign some paperwork saying that I wasn't buying it for someone else... some other bullshit I didn't read, and I walked out of the store after about 30 mins. I have a Concealed Carry permit so there was no waiting period.
>My outlook? Any one that tries to take them will die - or kill me. I will not live under tyranny. If you don't understand "Live Free, or Die" you never will. Don't try.

too much work, but I found I have a shooting range nearby and all I need is my id and money to rent a gun and buy some bullets to use at the range.

To actually acquire you need a lot of paperwork and tests and provide a reason, somehow I dont expect "I want a gun" would be a valid reason, yawn

>all people or just the milita
>right of the people to keep and bare arms shall not be infrined

wow real complicated

>since the comas are in the wrong places.
why would you think that?

Yea we can carry anywhere we wan't. The gun needs to be unloaded though. Crime doesn't happen here, so it's not a big deal, and if you're quick enough you can slam a mag in in a few milliseconds.

Your gun laws are a confusing patchwork of bullshit. You need to just accept that and work on fixing it.

SPBP

butthurt retards who can't understand plain English.

>Montana legal guns
>yes

Yeah, sentence diagrams can be a bit of a bitchto read.

These guys break it down very nicely though.
youtube.com/watch?v=O5IYKMalBEU

What state are you in?

I understand the 2A. The problem is your faggot government seems to not understand it. They keep stripping your rights away little bit by little bit, and cucks just respond with

>who really needs FA
>who really needs a 30 round mag
>who really needs a pistol grip
>who really needs a gun
>who really needs knives
>who really needs sharpened spoons
>who really needs to not have a CCTV installed in his anus

no guns unless you prove you are responsible enough to own one and are not insane or a drunk.

>muh muh
fuck off. Times change.

Basically have an id an don't be a fucking nigger.

The right to self defense is the most basic human right. From it stems all rights; and it is embodied by the ownership of a firearm. Fuck off faggot.

Yeah, they're pissing off nearly everyone in the country with their shit.

California is going full commie
youtube.com/watch?v=VxD40Qsf5H0

Pic related, a California legal "AR15"

>no free speech unless you prove you are responsible enough exercise it and are not insane or a drunk

>no free religion unless you prove you are responsible enough to exercise it and are not insane or a drunk

>no fair trials unless you prove you are responsible enough to sit through it and are not insane or a drunk

>no right to privacy unless you prove you are responsible enough to exercise it and not insane or a drunk

>no right to not be a slave unless you prove you are responsible enough for freedom and are not insane or a drunk

how about you kill yourself instead?

Also, what are the body armor laws in Switzerland?

>MUUUUH
you will have no problem than proving you are not a drunk, dont have mental issues, and are not a convicted criminal scum then right?

Good lord.

I don't believe we have any laws on it? If you can find it I assume you can buy it.

Good bait faggot, really stirring up the pot.

there is a huge difference between all those things you listed and guns.

none of those things are dangerous tools in the hands of drunks/crazies/criminal scum.

Mostly accurate except that silencers, rifles with

>dangerous tools

Knives
Hammers
Screwdrivers
Sharpened spoons
Pointy sticks
Cars
Fists
Feet
Teeth

Should all these be subject to thorough background checks?

>responding to this low level bait

>drinks another bottle of booze
>slaps sister daughter wife
>YEEEEE HAW
>throws up and shits self
>fires guns randomly in to the night
>blames everyone else for their shit life

>and work on fixing it.
No thanks. Not as long as there are leftist scum in this country. They'll make sure to fuck it up for everyone on purpose.
Times do change. They were good and now they are going straight to shit after 7 years of Obama and his bullshit. Where will the next Ferguson/Baltimore happen? Where will the next Orlando massacre happen? Want some more polar bear hunting/knock out game?

>YEEEEE HAW
Are you retarded? Check my flag you underage faggot

cars are restricted. you infact do have to prove you are responsible enough to own one.

as for the rest of the things.
they are not long range weapons that can kill alot of things in a short time.

dont care.
same mind set.

Poll here
poal.me/19npsw
What kind of heat are you guys packing?

>Can't kill a lot of things in a short amount of time with a knife
Sup Forums is 18+ mate. Off you go

What mind-set? Self-defense is a human right. A human right we, the swiss, the single most educated, wealthy, and healthy nation on planet earth have universally decided is equivalent to the right to bear arms.

(you) kike faggot.

Fuck right back off to Reddit, kikenigger.

Nice try cointel

>cars are restricted. you infact do have to prove you are responsible enough to own one.

only if you intend to drive it on a public road. an alcoholic drug addicted felonious minor can legally buy a car, no license, insurance, or registration needed

But I turned off all identifying functions :*(

>there is a huge difference between all those things you listed and guns.
>none of those things are dangerous tools in the hands of drunks/crazies/criminal scum.

all of the things i listed are Constitutionally guaranteed God-given rights.

>none of those things are dangerous tools in the hands of drunks/crazies/criminal scum.
except everybody who voted for Adolf Hitler
and exscept for muslims

it is infact you that is underage.
you see lil timmy in reality you cant really do shit they do in your animes.

so no you cant kill 40+ people with a knife in a span of 20 mins as a lone crazed asshole.

>Your gun laws are a confusing patchwork of bullshit. You need to just accept that and work on fixing it.

I never denied this. See . It's a horrendous clusterfuck crafted to stop gangsters who are fucking dead now. Also see below.

But our gun laws, on the whole, are less restrictive than yours.

Forgot to mention you also can't import guns if they have no "sporting purpose"(ASSAWLT WEPUNZ). This goes for armor piercing pistol ammunition which are classified not by their armor piercing capabilities but the make-up of the bullet itself (no full steel cores but lead cores are okay). The laws are so fucking stupid rifles manufactured without stocks and an overall length of

and not use it in public.sure they can own it but they cant ever use it in public or get fined/arrested/get your shit impounded.

indeed

they used guns/bombs/gas to kill people.
not words you fucking simpleton

>But our gun laws, on the whole, are less restrictive than yours.
How so. Other than the laws regarding CCW I would argue our laws are far less restrictive. Outside of FA I can own any gun ever created with any magazine, any modification (outside of converting to FA).

A "Bullet Button" would get shit on here so fast it would never make it out of the faggots mouth

But they can physically use it to mow down a crowd of people

Yea and if you start using your gun in public you get arrested, you stupid cunt.

>But our gun laws, on the whole, are less restrictive than yours.
He's right, you know.
Here in Iowa a loaded magazine is considered a gun.

>winchester 1895

BUT WHAT CALIBER?

thus why they are not legally able to operate them.
they really should not be able to buy are car without a license/insurance but the kikes have firmly planted "Car Culture" in the minds of most goys so they would have a shit fit if they were not allowed to buy from mr goldfordstien or his buddy morty from BP.

not here atleast in some states you can run around with them and flail them about like you are the fucking sand people in star wars.

30-06

kek, that light saber sneakily in the foreground

>using
If I had the ability I could carry a small car around and legally no police can do anything to stop me, same principal applies

>thus why they are not legally able to operate them.
I think you may be missing the point here.

>a loaded magazine is considered a gun.
What the fuck

Shut up you retarded faggot
>using
>using
>using

They hate foreigners and speak retard German

Stay in Canada

NJfag here.

>What the fuck

And live in a country that it is legal to own howitzers and tanks. American law, folks.

Swiss-German is better german. We speak french, italian, and romansch as well. We do hate Foreigners though.

Words are what motivated them to kill and made them feel justified doing it

Thanks ;)
-FBI

#DoingMyPart :^)

Thanks ;) - FBI

>banned guns are like weed here
>they say they're illegal but theyre so easy to get they might as well be legal

>those states that banned certain guns or features

How can they ban them if the second amendment and whole US constitution trumps state laws?

It's funny how they can ram things like fag mairrage down everyone's throat because federal ruling overrides the states yet US state govs can ignore the constitution

lol keep your guns ban assalt ammo win win loophole

>How can they ban them if the second amendment and whole US constitution trumps state laws?
Because fuck the citizens I guess.

Open carry has been proven to be a right by the 2nd but many states outlaw it.
>JUST

I wouldn't have a problem with it (I support state/province being less controlled by fed) if there weren't double standards

If its something leftists hate you're free to ignore the rules

If it's something leftists made there is absolute hell to pay if you don't follow it

For example I would be perfectly fine with Ontario banning all guns if BC was allowed to ban all Muslims from entering and put a head tax on the Chinese

Take day long course, mail in test results, get license mailed by RCMP.

Can take all of my guns into the woods and shoot all day legally. Can't take a .22 pistol into the woods and go target shooting, that's illegal and a long jail term.

An easier way of saying it would be our laws are all over the place.

Because of the laws here I get background checks on me everyday for owning 5 guns.

What the fuck do I do about the course if the area I'm in isn't policed by RCMP and there's no RCMP anywhere around

Does VPD offer this course? I just came here for work and am thinking of buying some guns now that I can actually afford them

dont you guys keep them in a safe in the town hall or something like that?

It's not hosted by the RCMP, do a search for "PAL Course" and you'll find something.

>I wouldn't have a problem with it (I support state/province being less controlled by fed)
Fair, but the problem is that the fed should be the groundwork for sate laws.
>fed: You can't kill people
>state: This also counts as killing people...
That kind of shit.
To undermine the base laws that define the country.. 110 sttory red flag.

>double standards
>leftists
Bad news in three words

Pic says no enforced storage requirements.

These fucking suck so much. Just get an m90 pap kebab remover with the "hand stabilizer"

If you want to buy a gun you either have to get a "single use" permit for buying or any license (sport shooting, hunting, concealed carry license, in order from easiest to get to harder to get).

Mag size limit is 15 rounds for short guns and 5 rounds for long guns. Theoretically you can use larger mags but you have to go through bureaucratic bullshit.
There is a limit on how much ammo you can have, I don't remember the exact amount and from what I've heard it's not strictly enforced.
9x19 is banned. Instead we have 9x21 IMI which is about the same.

>9x19 is illegal.

For what purpose.

any for ausfailia?

I want something better than a big knife for home defense

Pretty much

Don't ask me. I can think of two reasons and they don't make THAT much sense
1) the bolice and armed forces use it, so if you catch someone with 9x19 on him that isn't part of the bolice and armed forces you can assume he's using a smuggled gun or stolen ammo.
2) something something partisans MP40 STEN.

Yeah theoretically it's because of that, but if that is the case why are we allowed to own guns in .308, .223, 8mm Mauser, .45ACP, and so on?

because gun laws are arbitrary

bump

>Arizona
>have gun
>no step 3

Looks like a standard AK47 to me.
Also illegal in ca
youtube.com/watch?v=hIeS2wwGI3I
>Are you even in a militia, goy?
>So what if the 2nd amendment applies to sport, goy?
>Why would you ever need to change magazines quickly, goy?
>What do you mean the 2nd amendment was to defend from the government, goy?

Based AZ

Now I cant remember but wasn't a law passed where federal gun laws are nullified in AZ?

Only because cars did not exist when the Constitution was written. The Framers could never have foreseen the invention of cars, so they never thought to guarantee their free use.

You know what did exist in 1790? Horses, carts, wagons, boats, ships... none of which they saw fit to have citizens prove their responsibility before operating.

This is going to be somewhat convoluted because it's different from state to state. Everything is open game except fully automatic weapons. Some states ban large capacity magazines. Some states have open carry. Some states you need permits for open carry. Some states allow rifles and handgun open carry. Some only allow rifles for open carry. A few states have banned "assault weapons" whatever the hell than means.

Same reason the 50 BMG some places, but a French guy came up with a cartridge with the exact same ballistics and slightly different dimensions. Rounds are banned by name. .308 is not a military round, but 7.62x51mm is, .223 isn't a military round but 5.56x45mm is. 8mm Mauser is probably allowed due to it being an obsolete round for military use, and 45 ACP might have been missed due to not being a NATO round or the law calling it .45 AUTO (European designation) and manufacturers stamping stuff 45 ACP (American designation).

user's teenage fantasies are true! It's impossible to kill 40+ people without a gun!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tsuyama_massacre

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oklahoma_City_bombing

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/September_11_attacks

>ban assault axes, ryder trucks, and airplanes

In 2010 we reduced or laws but I don't believe we "nullified" federal ones. All I know is you can walk around with a rifle and a claymore strapped to you and nobody can do shit unless it's a government or private building

>large capacity magazines
30 rounds is standard capacity in every country since the Vietnam war, user.

Wasn't the first rifle starting from the right illegal in Leafland?