"There's a difference between niggers and black people..." No...

"There's a difference between niggers and black people..." No, there is a different between bad people and good people and that's it.

Stupid fucking rednecks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rWJM2wZb1Ew
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

sup nigga

>BUH THEY STOLE MUH WOMEN!!!

One time, a black girl jump-started my car .

nigger

Racist.

We wuz slaves n shiet

Nigger just means "Slave" and isn't racist at all, matter of fact, the muslims used to have tons of white niggers.

>stupid fucking rednecks

that's racist

Shill confirmed. Fuck off cunt

The "difference between niggers and black people" line is a self-suck by racist shitheads. They pretend to be discerning when they're really just copping out for the millions of people who don't support their irrational hatred.

>There's a difference between niggers and black people

Yeah. A "black person" isn't chimping out at that particular moment.

>there's a difference between black people and niggers
Is this a joke?

Fixed that for you, you uneducated faggot.

Sup Forums is never going to stop saying offensive things, we were created out of people "Politically Incorrect" whether you take it personally or not is up to you

This

Wassup nigga, I'm just kicking it own Sup Forums. Yah now waa I mea n my nugga. Imma go Bix noodd some whiteys an take dey wimmen.

Hey thanks for stopping by and correcting the record for us, i really do appreciate it.

>HURRDURR LETS BE INTENTIONALLY VAGUE WHEN WE TALK ABOUT SHIT BECAUSE WE'RE AFRAID WE MIGHT SOUND RACIST OTHERWISE

Put a gun in your mouth and pull the trigger.

also sage

consider it liked

Racist

why does an area with a high population of blacks turn to shit?

it happens in every country in the world

Demographics of those living in poverty;

44.4% white
26.2% hispanic
22.2% black

Demographics of violent crime offenders;

37.7% black
35.3% white
24.0% hispanic

>nigger
>blacks

Pick two.

SHEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTT

youtube.com/watch?v=rWJM2wZb1Ew

Racist nigger

wtf I hate rednecks now

I have had blacks tell me themselves there's a difference between them and niggers, and call a belligerent nigger a nigger right in front of me.

You really can't argue there's a difference if you call white people rednecks, you hypocritical leftist cuck.

>there's no difference between rednecks and white people

>0:24

I remember leftists were legitimately claiming the purse was the nigger's and the women were trying to steal it from him.

You guys are a bunch of racist niggers. Fucking homophobic faggots.

>there's a difference between niggers and black people
any white person who says this is a cuck
black people are all niggers, every single one of them

But any black person who complains about the phrase is a retard. They should be happy some people are willing to accept them, but now it's a micro-aggression to judge them by their actions and not just instantly assume they're bad because they're black - According to black people.

All blacks, good or bad, should govern themselves, separate from white society.

There is only niggers.

Why are niggers so stupid that they need their name to be changed every 5 years and will act offended if you don't use their new name?

White, asian, etc people understand that whatever you call them it's just a way to classify them by what they are.

But niggers hate being classified as what they are.

That's why being a nigger is offensive, that's why being a coloured person is offensive.. It doesn't matter what you call a nigger the nigger is still a nigger.

It's not because the word is offensive, it's because niggers are in denial. Niggers hate being niggers because they know they are inferior.

That's why niggers spend their time rewriting history to pretend they have historical achievements. That's why nigger women have fake hair, and try to stylize themselves white. That's why nigger men chimp out and throw tantrums when they are reminded of what they are.

You can keep renaming niggers until the end of time but the new name will gradually become an offensive term simply because it is associated with niggers who will always behave like niggers.

There is no difference at all. Black people are bad people.

Nigger is a variant of the word black, so what is being said is "There is a difference between blacks and black people." Adding the word "people" doesn't change anything, black people are black therefore all are niggers. That is genetic. But why do we give a fuck what these evil racist fucks think when we call them niggers? They are niggers! All of them are god damn niggers! They call me "cracker", "White boy", and worst of all "Bitch" which is a prison term meaning that white men are their property to use as they want. Despite this I haven't threatened or killed any niggers. Society treats me like shit for treating niggers as equals instead of being a willing bitch cuck. "Racist!" How do you figure, assholes? The chimp nigger just called me a "bitch" and I'm a racist for calling it black? Bullshit!

Wrong, there's good niggers and bad niggers and good people and bad people.
Learn to deal, faggot.