I saw The Last Jedi and work for the Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular show, ask me anything

Over at Reddit nobody asks me any questions because I have a new account. /u/darthrebel sent me a message saying you might be more interested. Willing to give it a try. Ask anything but I will not reveal my exact position at Disney.

I work for the production team of the show. I will not specify what I do exactly (so don't ask) but am mostly concerned in the startup phase of a new show/iteration. In preparation of a new show next year we were invited for a viewing some days ago. If you don't want it to be spoiled stop reading now.

Tell us about Rose

Does Luke still wield a lightsaber or is he beyond such things now?

Did Kylo kill Mara Jade

reported

Go back to red dit

Who are Rey's parents ?

She is a double agent type of character. Not bad, but maybe on the wrong side.

Would you suck on a girls penis

Tell us about Luke

He does but his other force skills give him the advantage (especially mind control).

I also work for Nintendo.

It doesn't get answered satisfyingly.

Although it is implied she is connected to Anakin and Obiwan. She hears both of them at some point.

Tell us about the force sloth.

Luke feels betrayed by the resistance and his sister. He feels like there is no right / justice in the galaxy anymore.

She is not mentioned in the film

who is snoke

Tell us about the romance plot? Is any?

WHY DO YOU KEEP ASKING YOU FUCKING RETARDS WE'VE HAD THE EXACT SAME 6 THREADS BY DIFFERENT MONGS SINCE THURSDAY AND EVERY OP WAS OUTED AS A LARPER YOU'RE ALL A BUNCH OF FAGGOTS KILL YOUR PATHETIC SELVES

you're posting on Sup Forums on saturday, you are literal fucking shit, fuck off

Anything besides Crait going to end up being used in the show's projection mapping?

You are so wrong, I have actually seen it, my dad works at Nintendo.

Rey is actually the offspring of Luke and Obi-Wan Kenobi. There is a flashback scene that shows Luke and Obi-Wan having a romp in the Millennium Falcon's bathroom on their way to Alderaan. Obi-Wan chose to have female parts transplanted into him because Yoda, through a vision, told him he would conceive the chosen one with Anakin's son.

Princess Lea's ovaries were considered "lazy and angst ridden problems that could develop" so Obi-Wan had no choice but to go through the transition procedure. The procedure had a some quick "germination process" where Obi-Wan not only silently disabled the Death Star tractor beams, but actually had time to give birth to Rey.

The daughter of Luke and Obi-Wan was discovered by a Janitor named Snoke who escaped the Death Star before its destruction. Snoke at the time was married to Maz Kanata who insisted on giving away Rey to a foster care program. Rey was a bitch to the foster parents so they dropped the bitch in the middle of a desert, hoping the insufferable bitch would die as they went on with their way. At the end credits, J.J. and Kathleen are pictured crossing their arms with the most heavily smug look on their faces. Words then start to fade in that say, "Enjoy Star Wars now Cis-Males".

Why the death star on that space fighter toy box?

Snoke is not revealed. Yet what we see as Snoke is maybe not really Snoke but just a manifestation. It is implied that his form might change and the real Snoke is unknown.

What year do you think you'll lose your virginity in? Ever??

We will have a special droid scene and drones fight, really cool.

how's john williams' music?

Actually the one with Snoke eating Anakin ghost's WASN'T debunked. But the rest were I think.

Could you post summary of the plot?

upvoted for effort