Sooooo in the marvel universe whitey is already a minority?

sooooo in the marvel universe whitey is already a minority?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vLXOkZtAkPw
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Specialized_high_schools_in_New_York_City
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bronx_High_School_of_Science
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Queens_High_School_for_the_Sciences_at_York_College
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_York_City#Demographics
dailymail.co.uk/news/china/article-4929064/Chinese-police-ask-Muslims-hand-copies-Koran.html
youtube.com/watch?v=pOuLGQu8kRk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

just like real life

whitey will be a minority in USA in 23 years. Marvel is just planning ahead.

hi out of touch coastal elite

Needs more diversity.

das rite we killin all u crakkka ass biiitches da future is BLACK

youtube.com/watch?v=vLXOkZtAkPw

>hella diverse
Just wondering, is it sarcasm?

It's amazing how wh*tes always try to play victim and get so easily triggered my comic book movies intended for kids.

It's set in NYC.

It should be 100% black, i.e. 100% diverse.

i would never let my children watch or read marvel/DC

Disney is going this route, but I'm sure all of that was Sony's push

10 mins in and this movie is the most disgusting negroid diverse dystopian move I ever saw.

diversity = no whites to leftists

Its like they're in New York City or something.

disgusting. it's like all big cities turn into brown compost heaps

Its almost like there is some kind of well understood socioeconomic factors driving demographics in major metropolitan areas.
Really impels me to imagine.

A civil war is coming. Half the country wants to go in one direction and the other half wants to go in the complete 180° opposite direction. I don't see how that gap can be bridged.

yeah like welfare paid by withey so nignog can steal bikes in peace

>children

Are you planning on adopting or using a surrogate mother?

I don't see how any consenting adult female wants to have sex with some racist neckbeard with Sup Forums mentality.

Well, pardon us, Mr. Gucci Loafers.

Whats funny is that they probably wont be. Its Mexicans flooding the country, not Jamaicans and spic/cracker mixes are pretty fucking white. They're gonna be in for a rude awakening.

We've made so much progress, comrade!

what the hell, is that Hannibal

>JIDF
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

>New York City 2010
>White 44.6%
>Black 25.1%
>Hispanic 27.5%
>Asian 11.8%

Meh, it doesn't seem that far off.

T.flyoverstate hillbilly

the brave new world

reminded me more of london. was there for 3 days and didnt see a single white person except myself

You and your kind reached a point where you get triggered by reality

I am 26, fully employed and already married for the past year.

Marriage is pretty much guaranteed for an African immigrant like me. My family arranges the marriage.

Also, why do you think I am Sup Forums poster? Just because I dont like Marvel/DC?

>nigger
>married
ahahahahaha

But in a NYC school that isn't a ghetto shithole? The cities like to play sneaky games with their demographics,push the diversity factor but maintain largely minority-free schools for the kids of the elites.

Peter Parker would likely go to a regular school with an "over-representative" ethnic cross-section like that. Only it wouldn't look so nice.

It's more likely than a leftist reproducing. Given that most left women kill their children in the womb. After spending their sexual prime being nothing but a fucktoy for different men (despite muh feminism) they never understand why no man wants to settle down with them. They typically die alone and childless and have their corpse consumed by their pet cats.

>hi out of touch coastal elite

You sound like a communist, as if you cared about being in touch if you had a functioning economy instead of getting carried by the rest

HEY PENIS PARKER!

>is wrong
>keeps acting retarded
>proud of being poor

Inland pleb confirmed

i live in london

there's whites everywhere.

I'm not even Jewish? Is this really your counter argument?

Just call anyone that disagrees with you a Jewish Shill?

>but maintain largely minority-free schools for the kids of the elites

minority-free lmao

it's jews, indians, asians who are the top of the elite schools academically, do white 'students' need affirmative action too?

Why do jews always deny being jews/change their names etc.? Weird.

I wish I went to diversity high.

I'm sorry

t. Posh wanker who has never left his leafy corner of the city

Easier to subvert the native population if you blend in with them.

Only in Queens.

is this for fucking real, does Trump have nothing better to do than shittalk jewish media puppets?

many of the students were black for marketing purposes of the movie. the proportion of the students that were black were maybe somewhat greater than they usually are at 'magnet schools' in NYC if you go by recent graduation ceremony videos and pictures on the interent. if this proportion was somewhat greater than in real life, it was just done for marketing purposes.

many of the kids at many of these magnet schools seem to be non-white children of recent immigrants to the USA and a decent proportion of them seem to be jewish. some of these schools have programs at them to let in local area some of the smarter children from poor backgrounds who otherwise wouldn't meet the qualifications even though they may be somewhat smart although maybe not as smart as many other people at the school or as accomplished as them.

It's an old tweet, but yeah, now he's got his hands full playing golf and tweeting about football and shit.

>nothing better to do than shittalk jewish media puppets
There's literally nothing more important one can do than to snap people out of their media brainwashing. The vast majority of normies and 99% of leftists still believe the media is unbiased, much less do they understand it's a propaganda arm of marxists.

wtf i hate trump now

>Sup Forums
>neutral

That place is just as bad as /lgbt/. Nothing but a tumblr colony

In new york whitey is a minority

That's odd, because 60% of the population of London is White. You must have been working pretty hard to stay exclusively amongst the mud people.

I mean, thats what living in California is like, so that is what the people who make movies think America is like

>60% of the population of London is White

yeeeeah "white"

>half of the country wants all white people to go extinct
Yeah, no.

Yes, 60% of London's population is White.

>60% of the population of London is White

Yeah London, much like Bradford, is known as an occupied territory.

>daily mail

look chi, at least use a credible source like infowars or breitbart

How many white names are there? Fucking tonnes. But if you're muslim you're gonna be called muhammed - obviously muhammed is gonna be a more popular name but that doesn't mean that there are less white people.

I hate diversity

I know its true in America, but I assume in England too poor people have way more kids than normal people

Its queens NY it has been like this for years. The fake part though is that they all get along. I grew up in queens went to a school that literally boarded on white and latino/black ville so we all met there to go to school. Was 50% white 50% non white. Was exactly like prison, all the kids navigated to groups based on race and if you weren't in your group a wild pack of niggers or spics would shove you in the bathroom and beat you. This movie is so hilariously absurd and out of tough. The only thing it got right is that Asians would occasionally be our allies.

>blacked
>wet hair
>nothing under coat
>outside the house
God she is such a washed up roastie.

How diverse!

>mfw have 0 desire to ever visit London
The bongs are fucked.

me on the right

she's filming the new Woody Allen movie

>would shove you in the bathroom and beat you
Is this what it is like to grow up outside the midwest?

>so will asia
kek, as if China would allow that. they don't give a fuck about being PC.

Further evidence.

Oy vey, it's just a coincidence, goyim!

This is what its like to grow up with multiculturalism and teachers unions.

IT WAS BUILT BY SLAVES

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Specialized_high_schools_in_New_York_City

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bronx_High_School_of_Science

Although the student body comprises almost every ethnic group in New York City, about 63% of Bronx Science's student population is Asian as of 2015. White, Black, and Hispanic students represent 22%, 3%, and 6% of the school's student population respectively. The ratio of female to male students, as of 2015, is approximately 1:1.25.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Queens_High_School_for_the_Sciences_at_York_College

Queens High School for the Sciences at York College (commonly called QHSSYC or just QHSS) is a New York City public high school that specializes in mathematics and science. It admits students based on their scores on the Specialized High Schools Admissions Test.

The school was formed in 2002

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_York_City#Demographics
The city's population in 2010 was 44% white (33.3% non-Hispanic white), 25.5% black (23% non-Hispanic black), 0.7% Native American, and 12.7% Asian.[251] Hispanics of any race represented 28.6% of the population

Approximately 37% of the city's population is foreign born and more than half of all children are born to mothers who are immigrants

>approximately 1.1 million Jews in New York City.[299][300] over half living in Brooklyn;[301] The Jewish population makes up 18.4% of the city

>Although the student body comprises almost every ethnic group in New York City, about 63% of Bronx Science's student population is Asian as of 2015. White, Black, and Hispanic students represent 22%, 3%, and 6% of the school's student population respectively. The ratio of female to male students, as of 2015, is approximately 1:1.25.
like pottery

45% white British actually.

its funny because the only New York you ever see in most current media is rich white people Manhattan, or young white people paying way too much to live so they live like poor people in Brooklyn.
You would never guess that almost all of New York is poor non white people and foreigners

good times

china's literally an ethno fascist country. 99.9999% chinese people

sounds fine to me

based
dailymail.co.uk/news/china/article-4929064/Chinese-police-ask-Muslims-hand-copies-Koran.html

exactly what the us and europe needs to do

how many non-British white?

nah, the alt left isn't half the country, even if they give off that image with the support of news/media
TPTB want civil war and they want it to seem inevitable to help it along, don't buy into it.

Who cares most of them are east euro trash who don't even look white.

youtube.com/watch?v=pOuLGQu8kRk

unless you are deliberately looking for ethnic enclaves (which as a tourist is unlikely) you will see white people in london. yes there are a lot of shitskins everywhere but at any tube station or shopping centre or high street or w/e you will see bare white people too.

t. grauntard

In the city of New York...

>tfw Debicki isn't white
;_;

Literally less than 2 billion, meaning we are a minority on a global scale, you ignorant fuck.

Yes and he's absolutely precious and a treasure

NYC is the center of the world, suck a dick

>school is set in NYC
>it should be full of white people

t. kid whos never left his parents town

Indians are Asians....

>I made a terrible mistake