Land of the free

>land of the free
>gets booty blasted when someone doesn't stand for the national song

He has the freedom to be a cunt just like we have the freedom to hate him for being a cunt. You're one stupid nigger.

great thread.

>being this booty blasted

I don't understand, how is this different from China

>if you dont stand for le national anthem then getthe hell out XD
again land of the """"""""""""""""""""""free""""""""""""""""""""". kapernick is literally legally exercising his rights in a non violent way in the so called """"""""""""""""""""free""""""""""""""" country that is america. yet people are getting booty blasted and telling him to get the fuck out. In any other civilized first world nation like NZ, or even ausie, this would not even be an issue.

So he has the freedom to do some nigger shit but we don't have the freedom to tell gim to gtfo? You non free countries sure do love trying to suppress opposing views.

Well for one he wasn't executed and nothing will legally happen to him or the people telling him to get out.

Freedom goes both ways senpai.

Freedom with terms and conditions.

1. is if you live here and want the freedom, you have to like the fucking country. If not, then gtfo.

Yeah, and I get pissed when McDonald's workers cum herpes onto my quarter pounder.

He has a fucking job and protesting ain't it.

I prefer the term "anally annihilated" tyvm

ANYTHING TO DISTRACT FROM THE KKKILLARY KKKLINTON KKKAMPAIGN KKKATASTROPHE, EH SHILL?

CTR ON FUCKING SUICIDE WATCH
SPAMMING POL WITH ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING TO DISTRACT FROM THE KILLARY BODY KOUNT

>intimidating him and anyone else who exercise their rights until they're scared to do it

>he has the freedom to do what he wants
>others don't have the freedom to be mad about it

>wahhhh if i do things people don't like they'll be mean to me that means im not free

Move to africa then kys.

That is literally a complaint conservashits were making about the confederate flag. You fuckers all thought your "freedom was being taken away" by these liberals who are getting mad about it.

>get btfo
>you do it too!
Okay

There's a difference between people saying mean things and actually trying to make something illegal and having it removed when it isn't illegal to have it and acting like it should be illegal. Literally no one thinks he should go to jail. You liberals are so fucking dense.

AND THEY ARE

>impending race war or ww3
>confed flag racist
>don't tread on me racist
>national anthem racist
>more attempts at gun laws
>youtube censorship
>ctr censoring
>media censoring

I mean holy fuck, anyone can tell the gov is trying to go full communist. Trying to start a race war to distract or implement complete government take over.

And I feel sorry for CTR shills that don't realize the money they make shilling won't mean SHIT in the new government take over.

This. Stupid fucking nigger New Zealander, you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. You have no idea what true freedom means.

>i hate my country
>but i'll stay here and make millions of dollars doing nothing xD
Fuck those football niggers.

This. We should send those ungrateful shits back to Africa.