/bcbg/ Bittersweet Candy Bowl General (Best Frenemies Edition)

Discuss:
>The shit still going down
>The ships still going down
>The comic in general

Last thread:

damn, I wanted to see Daisy's breakdown

These two have my favourite dynamic. No bullshit between them.

>in which Augustus discovers his school uniform fetish

Suitcase warned us about this ahead of time but I'm still hyped.

Oh god what next.

Post David and David-related pics!

I heard the ebooks have "special content" does anyone have a link for that? Is it worth it to buy them?

who's that

BO-RING

Oh well. Maybe they return to Daisy quickly.

Why is Augustus always sleeping on the grass?

We've come full circle then? Still waiting to find out why the chapter is named "love again" but I'm doubting its these two.

>Still waiting to find out why the chapter is named "love again" but I'm doubting its these two.

Oh, don't give me false hope like that

I would like this.

Just to see Paulo's breakdown.

I thought they weren't attracted to each other

Because he's a quirky free spirit.

Don't think that the ride is anywhere near close to over, we're getting a ton of broken hearts this chapter

How often does this comic get updated? It seems random. I remember seeing a "next comic in 72 hours" but im pretty sure it came out earlier.

I think three times a week. Normally Monday, Wednesday and Friday.

Maybe it has been 3 days. I just lose track of time for being so damn busy. Thanks.

Someone post the screencap of taeshi replying to AugustusxLucy. The gist of it is that the two respect each other and don't hide anything from the other. No romantic feelings though.

Things can change. Paulo and daisy had no romantic feelings for each other at first.

It usually updates Mon/Wed/Fri at 1pm
Usually

What the fuck is this fucking furshit doing on my board?

Maybe but I think augustus is smart enoughnot to pursue it. There is still that business with Alejendro to deal with. If tying up that story thread doesn't involve David throwing a motherfucker across the room I will be very unfulfilled. I mean holy shit David's at least as strong as two men, if they don't do anything with that then what was the point?

I think it was in the last thread, too lazy to look though.

Really wanting to know what "love again" is going to refer to though, doesn't look like ANYONE is loving again at this rate considering that we've already gotten a break up and several fights and we're not even halfway through.

They do great as friends but I'm not going to lie, I'd rather they become a couple because I think they'd actually be good for each other.

Found it

I dont recall showing davids strength. I also really wouldnt like the story arch with tess's ex. It feels a little unrealistic and out of place for someone to care this much about dumbass kids.

Yeah even taeshi said she doesn't like that aspect of the story. Now she has to resolve it somehow. We know she's still planning on following through with becuse of the last Augustus focused chapter.

As for David's strength, mostly comdeic moments and that one time he picked Paulo up and twirled him around in a circle while he was monologing. The one where we find out paulo is actually bi. Another weird story element

Best thing that could happen would be the bad guys get locked up for something the police catch them doing, and Augustus is suddenly free and has to figure out what to do with himself. It's deus ex machina but in a way that might work.

We're probably going in for some huge climactic sort of situation though considering the build up, possibly geared by Lucy and Augustus as a duo since she's the only one of the group that actually has an idea of what's going on.

It's stereotypical as fuck, but I could see Augustus planning a double cross on Alejendro and Lucy trying to use herself as bait to get it to work and shit then going horribly wrong.

I'm happy this thread is up
This shit never gets discussed. It's not even on trash

To be honest I'd prefer that over actually having a actual confrontation.

Not only it'd be the funniest way to put that story on a bus, but also because having to deal with it would just lead with so much cringe along the way given this comic's pacing that it would be beyond annoying even for BSCB's standards.

What i'm saying is that they should do like the guy from Gunnerkrigg Court and pull a "Steadman"

I really want then to get on well, they seam to understand each other.

>she's the only one of the group that actually has an idea of what's going on.
Daisy figured it out waaay back in Vol. 1 right after she almost let Augustus have his way with her. Not sure if she told anybody else about that tho. Lucy mentioned knowing that Augustus was bad news during their first meeting, but she didn't seem upset enough to know want Daisy does.

I think I know what you're talking about with gunnerkrigg but I don't remember steadmen.

Oh yeah, I completely forgot about that but it definitely doesn't seem like she told anyone about it.

Hm, I guess we covered all the discussion we can until the next update. This is the only bump I'll be making.

It's because not much happened on this update.
Wed/Fri are the days to look to, juat for Augustus' reaction
Unless T pulls another "MEANWHILE" and goes back to the table

I don't get it, what did she do?

She realized that Augustus was working for the guy who assaulted them and almost raped Lucy.

Ah ok thanks.

Yeah, not much to do with this page. Wed will hopefully gives us drama or more content.

Is paulos bisexual subplot going to go anywhere?

Requesting this with Paulo and Lucy

>not Carter and Lucy

Paulo loves Lucy
I just thought it would be funny

best page

wrong

THEY NEED TO BE TOGETHER

Anyone catch the newsletter today?

Both wrong.

Who the fuck are you people reading this teenage angst shit on Sup Forums?

LOL the dumb bitch thought Mike raped her
Fucking cunt

because I want to see the orange horndog cat and grey cuck cat double team white bitch cat

It's fun reading something easy to digest sometimes. BCB fans are very thread-contained so I think it's fine.

my highschool days were shit
This comic makes me feel good

DELET THIS

Did we coin a new ship name?

Because the creators shil-I mean, are one of us.

She doesnt even get raped
fucking garbage

Getting shilled aggressively.

Is there that large of a height difference between Lucy and Sandy?

I dunno. It's pretty terrible, but I can't stop reading it for some reason.

>Lucy agreed to this
>Paulo gets to stare at her ass while she kicks him
Literally a win-win situation

Because I enjoy feeling bad and being mopey and the story sometimes has things were something bad happens or character are awful to each other.

It's great.

this bisexual shit was so fucking forced

I dont remember that with gunnerkrigg, what was it?

david has always been bi i know what you are talking about and i agree

it was natural for a fucking fruitcake like david

I don't mind it. Drama about sexuality and finding out who you really are and shit are shit kids actually go through in HS. But the difference is that real people find out they're queer because they get mildly curious online and then they realize they like dick. Can't imagine another scenario you'd realize you're bi. I forgot how paulo concluded he was bi actually.

But this sort of drama fits in with the nature of a highschool drama and out of the entire cast of characters paulo would be the fit for a would be fruit. He's insecure about his masculinity so he massively overcompensates by constantly hitting on women to assure himself that he's manly.

Nigger it never implied that he had feelings for dudes up until that shitty chapter

I imagine being a fruit creeps up on you. I'm not sure if everyone knows. One of my friends top me he knew since he was ten he was gay, but for others they probably aren't so sure and it hits them suddenly.

it only bugged me because it was paulo and he was already getting alot of focus, as you said it is a thing that makes sense in a hs setting

Basically there was this Steadman guy who sounded like he was gonna be reaaally important and people waited so long for an answer to the point one guy at Sup Forums posting a picture of the panel in every thread. A ton of time passed without an answer

But i the end it ended up begin a throaway joke of him tripping on a dog and dying and was never anything important at all.

At least that's what I heard.

I want Daisy to rape Mike.

She lacks the self esteem

It's the only place he feels safe enough to sleep

She did try to force herself on him during the carnival chapter.

Plus there was the pool scene.

Why were characters and their interactions so much more interesting in the early days? At which point did things really slide?

Was she gonna suck his finger?

Lewd.

She's not as pure as you might think

Her main influences at the time were the cheerleading team Jess Rachel and Katherine and she was acting out on the realization that her final chance with Mike had already passed. These days her main influence is Abby, and between them SHE's the top in the relationship

>Daze learns from the cheerleadera that being a slut and being submissive is the easiest way to get things done and get those you want (pool chapter)
>Daze learned from Abbey that being a top suuuuuuucks

>When you just want to give your friend the knot but they're not gay for you

Damn these cat people are awful to each other. Lucy is back for not even a day, not even sitting with them, and it still has them all exploding at each other

this is what happens when Paulo doesnt get laid

But he has Rachel

but when is the last time they fucked

He has Tess :^)

Tess is in the same place getting fucked in the ass is.
Kizuna's name gets replaced by the phrase getting fucked in the ass in the forums

Abbey is going to tap that

Harvinger of Drama, user
Lucy just has to be in proxy distance to cause drama

>Abbey
>Tapping Tess
That's the greatest joke since Mike's imaginary girlfriend

SHE'S NOT IMAGINARY

This scene really shows that its not that Paulo doesn't take Lucy's side, he just take the side Mike's not on