punkmetalfreak.deviantart.com/art/Hi-Hi-Busty-Ami-Yumi-575610397
youtu.be/xYdyRhLFXJ0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

s-stop posting these lewds user

But it's fun.

that's true

sauce on this pls

nvm just got it.

This is the best DA fan art of them to date. Someone should get a thread of them on /aco/ going.

punkmetalfreak.deviantart.com/art/Hi-Hi-Busty-Ami-Yumi-575610397

>being an edgy faggot
Ami is love.

You know I have never watched this cartoon but I totally thought the dark haired girl was a boy, honestly this happens to me all the time. One example being sadness from inside out

The fuck is with the Puffy threads lately?

blew the fattest load to this pic, thanks OP!

Goths are always better, but the preppy pink ones close behind in terms of hotness.

>off model art

disgusting

Sorry but most of us like our women with thick curves and not looking like grade schoolers.

I agree, but the pic you posted looks ugly as fuck. OP's pic is alright with me.

yumi is a bitch I'd rather ami and her cheerfulness

I have no interest in rewatching this show

I like either

Yumi is boring and generically "gothy"

Ami has spunk, I like spunk. Especially that cutesy japanesy 60's spunk. that and Janice Kawaye is my voicefu

How popular was this show anyway? Why is there so little art?

>How popular was this show anyway
It only survived a season or two because of teen titans viewers giving it a glance

>Why is there so little art?
It's a show about a japanese band that got sorta-popular because of a show Cartoon network then canned super hard a season or two after this started, so it didn't get a lot of push.

It was also not very good.

were these two even that famous in Japan?

maybe for a week

Thicc

They've been at it for 20 years now. I doubt they'd still be at it if there was no demand.

I liked this show because it got me into their music. I still get really happy when I listen to their stuff honestly.

But they have no womanly assests.

You're arguing with a pedofile son, there's no reasoning with those degenerates.

Life span of most Idols and japanese bands last around that long.

Somebody offered to draw lewds of the girls and we want him to follow through with his promise

I NO RITE?

Will this suffice?

not you again

Titty monster Yumi is the only Yumi for me.

I like this one's topless one's bottomless idea.

and thats supposed to be on-model?

it's the little gems like these that i never got as a kid. but now it makes sense in context

Yes, that's good

>they covered a Jellyfish song
youtu.be/xYdyRhLFXJ0

>foot fetish

>watching Gamecenter CX
>its brought up in the Princess Tomato episode that the duo loved the game as kids
they must have some cultural imprint over there. You also have to keep in mind how much easier it is to become a huge celebrity in such a small landmass.

>no triangle boobs
so close

Again? I've been here since two days ago

Yeah, that's cool.

>Sorry but most of us like our women with thick curves and not looking like grade schoolers.
On Sup Forums? Maybe a slim majority, at best...

on-modelfags are the worst
it's always for cartoons with the least sexy art styles too, like the simpsons