Is this the best Stephen King adaptation of 2017?

Is this the best Stephen King adaptation of 2017?

>no nudity

PASS

Why are King's stories always full of so much pedo shit?

Because pedophilia is horrifying.

He was molested as a child, and has molested his children.

source?

I'm Stephen King.

So it's good? I remember she was naked the whole time in the book.

It's excellent. She's of course wearing a nightgown in the movie. It would've been too much of a pain in the ass to shoot around her nudity for the majority of the movie.

Does she grow armpit hair in real time?

Hi Steve

On a sxale from 1 to muh boner, how sexy is Carla in this?

Is she ever less than a 10/10 in anything?

It's great until the end when they decide to go full retard and spend 15 minutes over-explaining one plot point that would have been better left alone.

Ig the movie was okay. But the bitch was fucking retarded. I don't see why she had to shred her hand like that. No fucking way she couldn't break off that headboard. Fuck the cuffs actually looked loose enough for her to fit her hand through.

She was pure sex even as a voice actor for the robot in BvS.

Who else thought the pedophilia stuff was hot? Anyone else here would have done what Henry Thomas (Jessies dad) did to his daughter in that situation? I know I would.

It 2 (book) when?

>It's excellent
>It's great
It's fucking okay, and then that ridiculously awful ending happens.

By Stephen King ending standards it was nothing egregious.

1922 looks good

I forgot they were even making that. That's what, 6, 7 Stephen King adaptations this year?

11/10

Carla Gugino is the best mommy in television and film desu

>The Dark Tower
>It
>John Carpenter sequel to Christine
>Gerald's Game
>Mr. Mercedes
There's King Kino everywhere you look. What the fuck is going on?

You forgot The Mist and Castle Rock.

Did they keep the space cowboy? I always thought that part of the book was stupid.

You really need a source for that? It's pretty clear the guy is a fucking creep.

Yeah, he's still in it.

>The Loser's Club reunites after another 27 years, now well into their 60's. Bev, crippled and arthritic, has the memory of the gang bang re-enter her mind for a second time. She decides, at their advanced age, the likely hood of that event happening again would be close to impossible. But her slutty desires persist, and she feels compelled to try.

>She hobbles over to Ben, now confined to a wheelchair, and begins nibbling on his ear, trying to elicit arousal.

>Mike, Richie, and Will all suddenly aware of what is happening, look on stunned. Richie, sitting between the other two, reaches over to each to unzip their corduroys and pull out their floppy, wrinkled cocks. Slowly - because a 65 year old has no "fast" movement - he begins to jack them off.

>Ben sits there, unable to achieve erection despite Bev's consistent attempts. She wants nothing more than to feel his enormous cock squeeze inside her once more.

>The other three Losers find themselves surrounding Bev, as she grinds her flat ass on the agonized Ben. She sucks them all off, giving herself lockjaw at one point. This continues for literally hours. Finally, Ben' cock comes to life, but only for enough time to shoot his weak load all over Beverly.

>Nine months later, Beverly is miraculously pregnant, and can't explain why.

>It strikes again!