Will they ever admit that the story arcs were a mistake?

Will they ever admit that the story arcs were a mistake?

Will they ever admit that anthropogenic global climate change is real?

Season 19 worked great, fuck off. But knowing Matt and Trey, yes they will admit season 20 was a fluke, probably in the commentaries

The title of the last episode pretty much shows they know they fucked up.

Season 18 was great, episodes had continuity, but each one had their own theme.
Season 19 was awful.

Hopefully.

Season 18 worked because every episode simply lead into the next with no extra baggage.

The only shit bit of season 19 was the end, and it wasn't that much worse than other 3 parters like imaginationland and the coon shit.

Yeah season 19 was fine until they ran into a brick wall with the ad story line and made a bunch of shit up.

The show was shit long before they decided to make season long story arcs.

I don't watch this shit since Kenny no longer dies, But yes story arcs are a mistake.

That's the one good thing they changed about it. 20 years of Kenny dying every episode isn't as funny as the first few times.

South Park just works better as an episodic series...with a few nods to continuity here and there.
The overarching storyline was a nice change of pace but it definitely would kill the show if they continued with it into more seasons.
Matt and Trey are (relatively) smart, I'm sure they realized this halfway through the season.

I actually defended this Season quite a lot honestly. I was enjoying the arc and the episodes, but then I realised it was a 10 episode long Season and there was literally one episode left.

I thought they were just kicking things off and setting it in motion for something bigger but instead that was it and it was coming to an end. No more member berries and really a bit of an underwhelming climax.

Honestly found it surprising when I realised this week was the Season finale. Still an alright Season but shit, I was expecting more

Member when South Park ended their episodes with a punchline instead of a shitty cliffhanger?

You know what,
I learned something today...

>Will they ever admit that the story arcs were a mistake?

They'll blame it on Trump and never take responsibility for themselves.

Centering a serial plot on an upcoming real life event is a stupid idea no matter how certain you were of the result

South Park is always at its weakest when it clings too much to current events and this season took to an extreme

I forget, why has Kenny been absent this season? Did I just forget a death last season and hasnt revived yet?

I really like South Park, but I always hated this

The big problem with this season was that they were banking on Hillary winning. You can tell writing went jeans tucked into socks retarded after the election but still had to pump out episodes for those paychecks to go to their arranged marriage black wives to support their wives bulls sons.

Maybe they just need better story arcs.

The internet troll plot was just generally shit and uninteresting, which didn't stop them from having Gerald monologue for like 3 minutes every single episode about his self justification.

I genuinely wanted him to die on account of how fucking boring he is now.

I haven't watched the finale, but I'm assuming they didn't manage to bring closure to any of their plotlines

Kenny only showed up once if at all in this entire season.

They called episode 10 "The End of Serialization As We Know It"

I think they are well aware this season was a giant clusterfuck of a season, which is a shame, because I actually thought season 19 was done really well.