This man slaps your towers' ass

>This man slaps your towers' ass

wat do???

The CN tower is invincible

i jump

It is the height of six American football fields, or five Canadian football fields. As if Canadian football really counts.

i had no idea the fields were different sizes

>>This man slaps your towers' ass

>not "slaps your towers' beams."

The Canadian field of play is 110 yards long by 65 yards wide (101 m by 59 m), rather than 100 yards long by 160 feet (53⅓ yards) wide (91 m by 49 m) as in American football. The end zones in Canadian football are 10 yards deeper than American football end zones as the CFL uses 20-yard-deep (18 m) end zones.

Canada invented football dumb nigger and we introduced it to you. You dumb cunts played some football soccer hybrid and we taught you true red white and blue Canadian football and you stole it from us made it faggy had some super pop star princess nigger sing at the half time show some faggot girly song and hired a team of niggers to play. Fuck OFF!!!!

Ok, Tundra monkey.

I'd like to see you midnight monkeys even survive up here without getting your skinless cocks turning into icicles

>Says the "man" that lives in Windsor.

What makes you think I live there stupid kike? Go kill yourself

>NFL vs CFL

Prove that you don't, Notam Exican.

Waterboard 1500 times, then cremate.

Kill 500,000 mud skinned women, men, and children.

was i there?

Sup Forums had me convinced that this was the average Greek. WE DROPPER TOWERZ

I've never seen an American in person before

WERE YOU THERE

A blind from methanol snow nigger eskimo huh? Does the government pay some poor sap to type for you while you take massive gulps of listerine from a growler, or do you have some amazing ice cube computer in your igloo that translates text into voice for you?

IDK, WAS I?!?!

Does the government pay you to watch a nigger fuck your wife?

No way man. I'm not on the rez, quaffing petrol and listerine like you. We whites aren't actually payed just for existing. Besides, I'm far too ugly for a woman to find interest in me.

BUT THE DINOSAURS

>Takeshi Kitano
>Notam Exican

loling

WERE YOU THERE?

why are they all asian and shit?
i thought canadians were genetically jewish

>WE WAZ KANGZ!!!

Well you know, natives were just tundra niggers from Siberia that crossed a land bridge a long time ago. They retain the look.

What the fuck is Canada football? Is it just soccer (real football)

Anybody would confess anything after getting waterboarded few hundreds time + sleep deprivation and other tortures.

It's funny how US sees itself as "land of freedom" while torturing people to death and detaining them for years without trial.

Invade Iraq, duh.

You have the dsp one?

kek
Those poor muzzies. Too bad they're neither people nor American citizens.