Give me an idea for procedural cop buddy series that would work

Give me an idea for procedural cop buddy series that would work.

fuck pigs and fuck white people and fuck trump!

racist cop and black cop have to work together

Hardened street veteran solo cop is forced to work with bright naive rookie

pet cops
cops who have new pets episode to episode
sometimes australian cops show up and fuck stuff around
it doesn't take place anywhere in particular. continuity and gratuity of Aqua Teen Hunger Force

Nothing. Procedural Cop shows are always shit for lowest common denominator plebs. No exceptions.

Generic procedural cop drama series but set in the early 80s idea of what late 90s America would be like, IE a brutal nightmarish overweight ultraviolent degenerate TV obsessed hellhole
I'm thinking LA from the start of Demolition Man rolled into Detroit from the original Robocop with the bad guys from Hobo with a Shotgun and the retro-futurism of Megacity One
Fighting to survive more than keeping the peace, they come back from a days work looking like Kyle Reese in the future sequences from Terminator, covered in blood and dirt and half dead from exhaustion so it has a real 'what are we even fighting for' angle

A Republican and a Democrat have to put aside their differences and learn to work together.

White cop working with his anti-nigger black partner.

>Hate Crime unit tracks down a series of white supremacist attacks on a community.
>the black cop was behind it all along
Something realistic like this

I think Bosch is the only exception.

What if one cop is fat and the other is a health nut exercising bodybuilder kind of guy and when the healthy one is chasing bad guys the fat one always screws it up because he leaves to get a donut or something?

Police... cops.

After his partner dies from choking to death on a donut, a depressed, shy loner meets his new partner, the world's youngest cop, a 9 year old female. Fireworks ensue.

Jason Bourne gets his freedom back and becomes a regular cop. He walks into the local office and sees his partner
>hey Delancy
>get some rest, you look tired

A black racist cop is forced to team with a white sjw cop.

This

Each episode show an odd couple, a bit of fun and drama each time. Complete nonsense sometimes.
22mn long episodes.

think Quentin Dupieux meets McDonagh

What would happen if a secret Drumpfag racist piece of crap cop gets partnered with a noble, hardworking and honest Clinton supporter cop?

Find when the Pig and the Proud Liberal cop gets it's premiere this summer...

This. Tick tock, Drumpfcucks.

two beautiful actresses who are secret lesbian partners. They must investigate sex crimes while keeping their relationship hidden from their co-workers and fending off the advances of men in the workplace.

every week they get an innocent man convicted because they are so sure of themselves, the audience knows the real criminal

or every week they take bribes with the overarching goal of the series is that they retire comfortably at the end

Wheels and the Legman

One is in a wheelchair and the other is an alien pretending to be a detective on a procedural cop show.
I'd call it Legs and the Wheelman.

A transwoman and a transman must put their differences aside and work together. They use their insights into living as the other gender to solve crimes, but they frequently disagree on what it means to be a man/woman.

robot cop and talking dog cop

You've got to make them a pair of traffic cops, so you can call it The TRANS-it Authority.

two genderqueer badass cops fight the patriarchy and help out refugees.

It'll be called OffiZers

A racist Sup Forums cop and a we wuz kangz black supremacist nigger cop have to team up