"With Iran...

>"With Iran, when they circle our beautiful destroyers with their little boats and they make gestures at our people that they shouldn't be allowed to make, they will be shot out of the water"

Can trumpfags defend this without "m-m-muh Hillary"?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madman_theory
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He is right, America should start race war already.

Hahaha what a fuckin rat, literal racist he will lose this november

Screencap this faggots.

Oh no, blowing irianian trash sky high with freedom missiles would be so sad. Trump definitely shouldn't use nukes on the irianian and Saudis.......wink wink...

Act like a bitch, get taken to task like a bitch.

He is literally a joke, nobody takes this ratface seriously, I mean he's a white male, who listens to them nowadays it is sexist OMG my god is 2016 now get with it people!

He's exactly right. If some fucker wants to start shit we'll respond in kind. Blow those little tug boats out of the water, their buddies won't come around tomorrow.

>be american
>make rude gesture
>get shot
is this the freedom I've heard so much about?

The weak should fear the strong.

he means hes an jewish puppet who doesnt like iran..who cares irans probably controlled by kikes anyway, its all a puppet show.

>alt-right faggots meme about "muh leftists" being thin-skinned
>"m-m-muh feelings! they flicked us off! fire the nukes!"

>wanting to start a war with Iran
Yeah Trump is certainly a "successful" guy running "successful" deals with people. I doubt that, literal joke

underrated

Holy shit, kys maybe? Yeah, let's pick fights with the only people in the middle east that are actually civilized. Israel doesn't count because they suck baby dicks.

So you're telling me if someone you'd "had words" with before wandered onto your property armed, obviously with the intent of starting a conflict, you wouldn't respond?

>using "alt-right" unironically
CTR shill pls go

>Civilized
>Islamic republic

Nice use of the word "respond" you literal fucking retard. You mean in response to a GESTURE someone makes at you, you want to KILL them? Are you a Muslim?

Here's a novel idea, how about we fucking kill everyone who picks a fight with us.

We're the most powerful nation in the history of our earth, yet we're getting bossed around by the shit stain of Russia.

Fuck them, literally BTFO them.

They shouldn't be abducting our sailors

When you kill your enemies you lose

>insulting people on the internet is directly comparable to international relations

libtards, everybody

No, we don't really attack people for making "rude gestures". I don't know how it is though in whatever backwoods shithole you crawled out of.

I agree Trump is a racist KKK troll XD who want to vote him he's a foolish billionare from wall street living his life jewing people, Trumps a crazy demented maniac old stinkin rotten bag of filth. Even vermin would stay away from that oranged skin rat headed racist scum. DROPPED him, fucking racist shit XD

I'm pretty sure entering someone's property armed and uninvited with the intent to incite violence is enough to warrant use of deadly force.

>flipping someone off is grounds for war

Alt-right cucks, everybody. Thinnest skin around.

YES, THERE WILL BE A GENOCIDE. IT WILL BE THE GREATEST GENOCIDE YOU EVER WITNESSED.

>alt-right
I already told you to fuck off.

American Navy are fucking faggots instead of standing up and fight like a man. Surrender monkeys, a disgrace to the country, should have put them up to the firing squad, incompentent buffoons. Only know how to fuck one another in bathrooms, the state of American navy is an embarasment to the whole world

Huh, it's almost like you have no argument. Really jogs the noggin...

well they help keep some sort of civility

They shouldn't be messing with our ships honestly

I grew up on the east coast, next to the Atlantic fleet. Some of the shit we have is so massive and, so intense, that it makes it almost comical when you see the videos of their gay little fast-boats trying to come up. From what I understand, each ship has a surface to air missile defense system that can take down a fighter jet at something crazy like 100 miles out

I don't know why the Iranian boats haven't been fired upon, but I would bet anything that it is not a military decision, but a diplomatic one. Same with Benghazi. If the admirals had their way, the entire med fleet wouldve descended upon and assfucked that sunni shithole

Its like carted and reagan. When reagan got in all the iranian shenanigans stopped. Obama, like carter, is an apologist faggot

It's madman theory. Basically no one will want to fuck with us because Trump may be crazy enough to give the order to shoot.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madman_theory

Sounds unconstitutional and anti-american to me. Why is Deplorable Drumpf such a bully? Fucking leave the Iranians alone you stupid cunt!

aggressive action against our navy justifies them getting shot out of the water, so long as we aren't encroaching on their sovereign waters.

Haha, that's interesting. The Madman theory works in many spheres of life. The first kid to bully you in school, go fucking crazy on him and try to literally kill him. Scream, fucking scratch, punch, headbutt, yell. No one will ever fucking touch you again.

He's correct.

I don't like you understand what an actual cruiser or a destroyer is like. Its understandable, being that you are from a banana republicand everything. You can't take a rowboat against a cruise ship

"I back the mission for Israel 100%"

-Trump

I think they fired warning shots at one of the boats

No, I said race war you dumb faggot. pick fights with all of them.

That we should declare war because of hurt feelings?

>declare war
You remember how North Korea sank a South Korean ship, and nothing happened? Just blast one of their motorboats to pieces and they'll get the message.

Not war, but we need to take a stronger position. This shouldn't be happening. Iran cannot make war on America. It would mean total devastation of their country. At best, they could be Vietnam 2.0. As you may or may not know, their naval capabilities are especially pathetic compared to the US. They couldn't do anything at sea. At all

They don't need to be fucking with us. It hasnt happened since the 70s. You think US ships havent been transiting the straights of hormuz the last 35 years? Of course they have, yet iran wants to start testing us now? After we gave them all the money and king nigger is even now paying for prisoner release. Fuck that. They need to gtf in line or get sunk to the bottom of the ocean

How about this as a defence. Taking aggressive action against a foreign nation's vessel in international waters is an act of war. Any nation foolish enough to engage in such actions against a military power that dwarfs it by a factor of 15-20 times is inviting its own destruction.

>they will be shot out of the water"
Just hold your course, if they get in the way....opps. If they get crazy and shoot, shoot back.

You and I and Sowell agree. Obama has replaced Carter as the worst president in US history.

He's not being literal you fucking idiot, he's speaking figuratively

>Can trumpfags defend this

If you don't have MAD to protect you, don't act like a stupid little shit.

>muh sarcasm
It's funny how often Trump supporters end up having to speak and clarify for him.

Don't they fund terrorism? And aren't they the ones picking the fight? Fuck them. I say we blow every one of them out of the water if they're going to fuck around with us. Russia's not going to do shit. They talk big but they know they can't do anything.