>Ricky is slowly JUSTing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/VCRclubDotCom
wherewhywhen.com/xfm-the-ricky-gervais-show-seasons-1-4-complete/
mega.nz/#F!RpM2GSTZ!bdji-gdSYI2Be-A8rAeV8Q
podrot.com/rickygervais/xfm-series-1/
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6s8oXWL55IbkwtUaN0Glc3CeRN3H6SQf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Aren't they all rich enough to retire at this point?

I thought Ricky helped with Karl's new show?

Yes.
Karl just came out of retirement (2 years) to make another show. Scripted and acting. Sky must've offered good money.

No knob babyy

Haven't read that anywhere. I know it's the same team from idiot abroad who helped create it, just no ricky or Steve.

Ricky in a couple of years is going to be the ''hey guys, remember me?'' type of guy, he's JUST'ed the hardest

ricky is literally doing the ''evil voice'' in karls head.

Source

>implying that's not what he already is
Most people just know him as "the guy from The Office", a show that ended 14 years ago.

Steve is the eternal JUST

There's no source cause he's talking twaddle

Steve is just there to be the 3rd wheel indeed. Conversations play out better when there's 3 people so he's there to make ricky and karls banter better. A flame wafter. I hate steves obviously made up stories. There's afew eps of the xfm shows and he bangs on about being a dj for atleast 20 minutes per show, who the fuck cares, come on ricky, prod karl.

Finished the animated series, where do I get started with their radio stuff?

Just watch random episodes

youtube.com/user/VCRclubDotCom

Go watch idiot abroad/moaning of life as well

Where did you find it? Want to watch but never found a decent torrent.

Here, watch it from the beginning. wherewhywhen.com/xfm-the-ricky-gervais-show-seasons-1-4-complete/

I KNOW YOU'RE JUST 16 BUT LOOKIN ALL OF 21

>neet
>xfm shows/ podcasts on repeat
>on probably about the 6th cycle

THAT'S BECAUSE

Here's a mega: mega.nz/#F!RpM2GSTZ!bdji-gdSYI2Be-A8rAeV8Q

You don't really have to bother with the podcast since the animated show was basically a best of.

I know that feel. It's the only thing that helps me sleep.

Red pill: Karl was scripted
Red pill: All of Stevens stories are bullshit
Ultimate red pill: Ricky Anderson was Jonathan Ross

Karl wasn't scripted in the XFM stuff, at least not in the earlier years.

Is it worth listening to the episodes where Karl isn't apart of it yet? When does he join in full time?

THE CHINEEEEEEEEEESE

>When does he join in full time?
Second season. You'd miss a lot of classic Karl moments if you don't listen to the first, though. Just skip to whenever they chat to Karl if you don't care for the rest.

LOOK

Why do people assume they've fallen out and not friends anymore just because they've stopped working together? As Karl would say, I'm sick of it.

Steve said years ago he wanted to go and do his own thing for a while. And he said very recently (within the last year) he'd be up for doing the podcasts again.

When Ricky was asked if he'd do the podcasts again he said Karl had retired, well, he's not now with him coming back for his new sitcom

Karl said on facebook not too long ago they're all still friends and not fallen out and that they talk regularly.

OLDER

Because Ricky is being a cunt and hasn't acknowledged Steve for years now.
>they talk regularly.
Source? In the AMA Karl did a year ago, he said he still meets up with Steve every now and then but that he hadn't talked to Ricky since he farted on his head while shooting Derek.

Shut the fuck up you mong
Animated is like the podcast watered down and jokes ruined by shit animation and sound fx

I don't disagree, but if he watched the cartoon first he already kind of ruined it for himself.

Can't find it, Karl answered someone in the comments on one of his FB posts but he said they haven't met up for a while but they all still talk to each other.

Steve wouldn't have said he'd do the podcasts again if they weren't friends anyway, can't find the source for that atm etither but it was a recent video interview.

little Chinese fella

Here's a summary list for all episodes of of series 1: podrot.com/rickygervais/xfm-series-1/

>Steve wouldn't have said he'd do the podcasts again if they weren't friends anyway
Did he mean the Ricky Gervais podcast or just podcast in general.

The Ricky Gervais podcast

That's cool if true

oops

>the office
>extras
>derek
>moaning of life
>an idiot anroad
I wish I had a writing and tv career that fucking epic.

Yes, even the invention of lying was better than anything this board will ever create, ever. Even if we had an eternity to come up with it.

>moaning of life
Ricky had nothing to do with that

go to bed Ricky

There's a "series 0" as well from 1998. There are only a few recorded episodes.
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6s8oXWL55IbkwtUaN0Glc3CeRN3H6SQf
Karl wasn't their producer until they returned in 2001.