Would you read an Archie Mario comic?

Would you read an Archie Mario comic?

I'd read an Ian Flynn Mario comic. Given what a bunch of fuckups Archie are, they'd probably ruin it even if Nintendo was somehow willing to license it.
IDW, on the other hand...

If it's as good as Super Mario Adventures.

After what they did to Megaman I can see why Nintendo doesn't want anything with that crappy company.

No. Anyone but Archie.

God, I fucking love these comics. Really fun, love the art. A big influence.

I fucking swear, Boco, if the devil himself came up to me and said he'd erase you from existence in exchange for murdering a child, I'd empty the fucking clip into the little bastard and reload until they were nothing but a red stain on the floor.

Shut. The fuck. Up.

What, made great comics out of it?

Feel better now?

A shame about most of the artwork.

I hope you get AIDs.

I'd rather see the adventures of Wario doing stuff like he did in Wario Land 4 or Shake It.
He sets out finding some treasure or is going on some adventure and is rivaling with Captain Syrup over some shit.
Syrup is best Nintengirl

Gotta have sex for that.

So that's one disease Boco will never have.

We dunno exactly what happened with Megaman though. And 55 issues run, especially for a video game series, is pretty solid.

Besides, Capcom is in charge of fucking up the franchise and they have gotten quite good at it.

>there will never be another Wario Land game again
>Wario's franchise is just random minigames featuring Wario on the side

Hell no. Get me a figma of Morrigan Aensland so I can set that Scottish bitch on fire and collect Boco's tears so I can mix them into a fuckin' tequila. I want to literally get drunk on Boco's misery.

Archie Mario? Maybe.

Mario comics by the people who made Super Mario Adventures? All my yes.

You won't make anyone cry by burning a figma you or someone else paid for.

If you want to best a tripfag, all you have to do is stop talking to them and stop talking about them. If everyone banded together and refused to acknowledge Boco, he would effectively be silenced, no matter how much he posted.

No, because Archie would can it to fund their other comics.

Oh, God, it is.

mario and sonic: worlds collide when?

Thankfully, he made his return in Origins and Legends, not to mention Rayman Adventures is probably the best mobile game of all time, it controls so seamlessly and it's free.

Plus the fairies.

I love you too, man.

I love Origins and Legends, but I can never decide which I prefer over the other I kind of lean more towards Origins, since I prefer the Cel shaded style on the characters over the painted style.

Hell yes. Bonus if thry use it to launch an avengers style smash bros comic with Archie sonic and Archie megaman appearing as well

They'll just end up competing for the olympics.

I still don't understand why those tards chose the first Mario and Sonic crossover to be a fucking sports game.

They couldn't decide on a gameplay style, I think was the thing. I know there was a reason given somewhere at some point. Also, Yuji Naka is still up for it apparently.

Dumping more concept stuff

I think it could be done right, yeah.

Last one.

I personally wish this went through, I think it had potential.

Would I read a Mario comic?

Yes I would.

But an Archie comic? No. Both their video game comics sucked. I see no reason why Mario would be any different

I'd kill for an ongoing Mario comic that good and actually published by a competent company

It was a good choice, I think. It avoids having to compromise on gameplay style.
I don't think that Sonic's ever done sports games, but he easily could.

Funny enough, Ian commented recently in his podcast that if he were to make a Mario comic he wouldn't do it like Sonic.

The way he puts it, he thinks the lack of connection, the constantly changing geography and the lack of cohesion between plots is part of the Mario charm, so tying to connect the dots like he does with Sonic's World would't be right.

Would you still want that comic?

Yeah I'm not confident a Mario/Sonic crossover platformer has any real chance of being good.

That's not true, you can get it from drug use too. Or if you have really shitty luck, blood transfer.

Again, if it's like Super Mario Adventures, either as original plotlines and adaptations of the games, it would be fine.
People even note that his focus on world building in Mega Man and Sonic shot the comics in the foot.

Sure. I definitely wouldn't want any sort of ongoing story or myth arc in a Mario comic.
I mean, I wouldn't mind a map of the Mushroom Kingdom or similar, but... I don't want worldbuilding to be a big part of it.

no but I'd be up for a Archie sonic meets nintendo club mario crossover.

What about Archie StarFox

The world isn't ready for blue spandex Krystal on a monthly basis. We haven't been good enough and we don't deserve it.

Star Fox is a thing of the past. The game meant to revitalize the IP was dead on arrival.

>He doesnt like motion controls

Post the Metroid ones

I dont have them
Have some Retro Studios concept art instead