What do I do now?
Is there something similar out there?
what do I watch next?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KEmVaEItQdc
youtube.com/watch?v=U0ZMw4y9rV0
youtu.be/mX7OpIUJZDg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Daria goes from a 10/10 to a 7/10 when you take out the amazing contemporary music soundtrack and put in generic soundalikes. Damn shame.

rick and morty

Bojack. Diane is basically a Daria type.

The Mindy Project

what show is this?

piece of mind is hands down their best album

>I finished whole Daria series.
>10/10
>What do I do now?
Graduate from high school.

"Daria"

That's not Somewhere in Time

Daria

you mean Fear of the Dark

Sooo Daria or Jane ?

you mean Powerslave

Daria would probably work out better in the long run. Keep in mind that if she puts effort into it she can look really good. A life with her would be pretty stable too.

Jane on the other hand would be fun for a while but it won't last.

uh
King Of The Hill I guess?

of course you're all talkin' about Seventh son of a seventh son

Except she's 10x more annoying and 10x less insightful.

KOTH is good, made by the same guy, he also made Beavis and Butthead which Daria was spun off of. I suppose Malcolm in the Middle is kind of similar in humor too.

You just know.

If you want a good middle school/high school show, watch As Told by Ginger and Boy Meets World. Boy Meets World is more like the idealized version of high school which is the opposite of Daria but it's still good, but As Told by Ginger is more in line with Daria in that it's more realistic and has similar conflict between the outcasts/popular kids except the popular kids aren't evil just like in Daria.

Not exactly the same vibe or style but Clone High was pretty rad and had a great ost

>made by the same guy, he also made Beavis and Butthead which Daria was spun off of.
but Mike Judge didn't have anything to do with Daria besidea making the character on b&b

the guys who made clone high were supposed to be working on reviving it, but nothing happened

>Clone High
Best intro ever
youtube.com/watch?v=KEmVaEItQdc

watch Mission Hill
youtube.com/watch?v=U0ZMw4y9rV0

OP, if you loved Daria, check out two shows from MTV; Undergrads and Downtown. Both have that same late 90's vibe that Daria had. They only lasted one season each but they're classics and I can't believe they're not on bluray!!!FACT!!!

If you watch the end of Undergrads and this song doesn't hit you in the feels, you're dead from the neck up!!!FACT!!! youtu.be/mX7OpIUJZDg

where can i watch it with the original soundtrack?

STOP, FUCKING STOP

YOU EAT FUCKING SHIT AND THEN FUCK YOUR FAMILY RIGHT WHERE THEY BREATH YOU COCKSUCKER THEN I'LL FUCKING END YOU AND EVERYTHING YOU FUCKING LOVE!!!FACT!!!

>Actually enjoy the Daria show when it was airing
>Redownload and rewatch and it's still just as good
>Can't discuss here because everyone says it's reddit/SJW/feminazi/whatever tier
>Can't discuss elsewhere because actual retards do use as some sort of flag that supposedly makes them more intelligent just because they watched it

Why must people feel like it's their duty to make it difficult for everyone else to enjoy things these days?

Who stole who's bf again? Did Daria steal Jane's or was it the other way around I DON'T REMEMBER.

Daria stole Jane's

Damn that's savage that was her best friend's man did she even like they boy she liked the musician guy.

The musician guy (Trent) was Jane's brother, it was clear that wasn't going to work in the long run, Daria always seemed mature enough to the point of understanding being Trent's girlfriend would basically mean having to end up taking care of an adult who couldn't even take care of himself, it's why she stopped caring about him at one point.

It has happened to me with a couple of relationships in the past, it sucks.

daria threads on Sup Forums are usually pretty good
people who have seen the show know that it's not tumblr or whatever but a nice show

Ah ok cool.
Can I see your tits please?

Glenn Eichler created Daria, not Mike Judge.

Eichler was a staff writer on B&B and he created the character for Judge when they were working out the supporting cast of B&B during pre-production of the series.

Mike Judge also fucking signed legally binding documents to that effect, as he wanted Eichler to get full credit for creating Daria/cockblock MTV (who he was feuding with at the time) from using his name to promote the show.

Judge forgot all about said paperwork years later when he tried to use Daria in the B&B revival; he thought since Eichler created her for him, he technically "owned" her and MTV had to remind him otherwise to keep him from fucking up plans they had (that thankfully never came to fruition, given how SJW-ized MTV has become and how badly they treated the B&B revival) to have Daria revived as well.

Daria. I've always kind of had a thing for Daria, which is probably why I usually end up attracted to women that don't care about me and treat me with contempt.

Based

quinn all the way baby