Other urls found in this thread:

ageofshitlords.com/infiltrating-mommy-wars-facebook-group/
youtube.com/watch?v=SNxERhebPhU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it just keeps going

sickening

Repulsive

This isn't real right? Right...?

I had to stop at this one, I couldn't take it.

It's real. Go to ageofshitlord dot com to read more. They all freaked out and went in to damage control mode.

>military service
>six month vacation

rage.

Also all these women who are a "single mother while he's deployed" are working right? There's no chance they're being supported by their husbands wage is there?

>It's not cheating if you only do anal

If her husband asked to try it she would refuse

If you willingly choose to go fight and die for Israel, then you deserve a wife like this.

this can't be real

it is real. Women who marry men in the military are literally looking for someone to support them while they be a whore

BASED

I hope this works

Around white women never relax!

this I mean

I saw a thing on Facebook that they had been infiltrated and all the names of the members sent to the husbands

Jesus all they do is try to rationalize why it's ok.
>He's probably cheating anyway
>He chose to leave
>People arn't meant to be monogamous
>Everyone needs sex, you shouldn't have to wait
Rev up those gas chambers, cus I sure am ready to genocide.

Yeah this, sleep tightly, the whores will get there's

link to actual convo, please

good, i hope it does work. The military should keep tabs on the wives whilst they are deployed. If these men come back with ptsd and then find out their women were cheating on them. That is almost definite suicide and or murder

>fabricating lies and deluding themselves to justify their infidelity
>patting each other on the back to feel less guilty about it
every
fucking
time

women not even once

I like how the Hispanic is the only one protesting

Why are american women so trashy?

ageofshitlords.com/infiltrating-mommy-wars-facebook-group/

all i got

>this manbaby gets triggered and starts crying like a baby

This happened to me when I was sick with lymes

>fighting for our freedom
>six month "vacation"

A bud of mine at work was talking about how he had saved up all this money from deployment (Navy) and while he was underway she emptied his bank account and cheated on him. Getting married in the first place is a mistake it's an even bigger one if you';re in the Military.

>Waiting for the white knight brigade to spout "muh good women" and what ever else.

>It's only cheating if you get caught

So there ARE heroes left in man.

>thinking these womens actions are at all acceptable

Real men don't care who their wives sleep with, because they're not insecure losers like you guys.
Telling a woman she can't do what she wants with her body is just being needy and controlling, it's pathetic.

nothing is even loading. women must be trying to take this shit down or something

>war is a vacation

Kill yourself.

It is. Their husband are away, who is going to pleasure these women? Not their husbands. It's ok to cheat at that point. Also you really can't cheat on your husband, only men do that.

marriage is a commitment between two people where all decisions are agreed upon the two engaged in the marital contract you cuck

That is fucking despicable. There should be a rule that if a women cheats, she does not get any of the mans assets.

Based af. All of those ungrateful sluts should be lined up and shot anyway.

These women do what they do because western society lets them get away with it. And, western society encourages them to be sluts.

It is that simple. Really.

Here's some anti rage youtube.com/watch?v=SNxERhebPhU

The worst things about these is that terrible comic sans hybrid font of your

The fuck kind of font is this?

>rings don't plug holes
GOD DAMN, these women are whores.

Id this "Poe's Law"?

Fuck I just noticed that shit

Good.

>mfw all asians gfs are stolen by white guys
>mfw this has been going on for a while in my country
>mfw cuck ASIA

Women were a mistake

I fucking hate Canadians

i dont feel well

Western women.. at least some of them seem to be against it.

You can bet they are being supported by that wage on top of whatever they make if they bother to work. Plus they get to take in whatever dick they can along the way. I mean why not? They're a lonely princess!/ Their man is just thousands of miles away in some backwater shit hole of a place. It's not like they knew what they were getting into by committing.

We hate the race mixers as much as you do.

I feel you man

>that font

noice

>guaranteed replies

Fuck off

>Woke up about 10 minutes ago
>Already want to go on a shooting spree

For fucks sake.

Whew lads here we go.

>The fuck kind of font is this?
Whorevetica

I don't see why that happens. Why do women like foreign or different men. it doesn't improve on anything by mixing

What are you doing in Funland, Sven?

Does your wife update you on the pleasures Ahmed gives her back in Sweden?

>Hoar

HOREY SHIT

Same here mate.

The worst part for me is the kids.

So they'll get a divorce because of course they will, kids will stay with mother because of course they will, father will stay in the military because it's the only family he has left, kids will be brought up to hate their fathers, hate the military their mothers blame for them getting a divorce, hate the country the military stands for; probably end up fucked for at the very least their formative years when it could have all been so different if she could have just not been a whore for like 5 minutes.

sleeping comfy tonight

>that one rational woman at the bottom
Always remember to dox/hack your women and check what they do online. If read their reddit posts,tweets, message boards, etc. It's the only way to find out if shes worth impregnating. It's easy to do if you keylogger their phones/computers (alternatively you could use a wifisniffer or some other tactics I'm not privy to)

ooga booga where the yellow women at

t. roastie rottencrotch