BEAT MEAT IN STREET

Italy.....W T F?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0t_56ck18g8
youtu.be/q7PG3wbGCqY
youtube.com/watch?v=LCq7xLHu9Uc
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2424416/Swedish-court-rules-IS-legal-masturbate-public-directed-specific.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

and you americunts thought you were free...

Land of the free my ass lol can't believe you actually get arrested in Ameristan for yanking your pecker in public.

>freewanking

It's not a crime in Sweden either. I don't think it's technically a crime here either, since only full nudity (as in no clothes whatsoever, not even socks) is a misdemeanour under Estonian law.

However, as an addition: Disturbing the peace in a public area is a misdemeanour, so if people are disturbed by it then the perpetrator has to stop. But if no one complained about it, the cops wouldn't be able to do shit about it.

>tfw your people are so civilized you can start removing laws that were previously necessary

I can't even get mad at something so white

MEAT IN STREET

CAME IN LANE

WANK IN BANK

CUM ON THE RUN

BUST ON BUS

PULL THE PORK IN THE PARK

SHOOT WHILE COMMUTE

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=0t_56ck18g8

A lot of hot videos about guys jerking off while girls watch are about to come out of Italy.
The reverse will also occur, of course, but in lower numbers, sadly.

AND I'M FREEEE
FREEE WANKING

BLOW LOADS IN THE ROADS

Just when I though they could never get me to ride public transit again.

Once subway orgies become a thing, I'd say it's time for all us to make the pilgrimage to Rome.

HOT GOO IN THE ZOO

When my sister went to Italy, she got really badly harassed by the men there. She said they were disgusting.

Italians are horrid shitskins. More people need to know Italians for the disgusting brown worthless cunts they are.

YANKING IN YALTA

DICK DROOL IN SCHOOL

SKEET IN STREET

BUST A LOAD ON THE ROAD

DICKSPRAY ON FREEWAY

Gee I wonder why

I hope they have something like the Million Man Masturbation March or something annually, like running of the bulls but for jerking off

so you can just roll up to a school and start jackin it in front of the kids? damn italy is advance

Dings have got it sorted. Who could have guessed?

NUT IN PIZZA HUT

Does that mean you could be wearing a collar with a bell and your pet name, your feminine penis shrivelled in the cold, and that'd be perfectly fine?

PULL YOUR PUD IN THE MUD

BEAT IN STREET

If the poor guy had of made it him masturbating would have been a sight to be seen.

youtu.be/q7PG3wbGCqY

gas yourself

Top kek m8's

Their dicks are so tiny nobody will see it anyway

ITALY HERE I COME!

Huh. Going there today, would be a bit of a rush, but I guess I'll visit rome next weekend.

MASH SALAMI BUST PASTRAMI

Kill yourself my dude

and look at that, the Italians are nowhere to be seen. They're happy to show up when you point out that they're not white, the Italian military exists for the sole purpose of not making the American military the most cowardly, incompetent armed forces in the west, or when you point out they've been nigger-tier as far as contributions to science and society since the renaissance
I guess they're just celebrating their freedom in public?

WOT DA FUK IS U DOING? YUH RUBBIN YA DIK? ON A FUKIN TREAIN?

youtube.com/watch?v=LCq7xLHu9Uc

You know what they say 'when in Rome wank it in public'

FPBP

well done leaf

It's like 8AM on a Sunday there

OOHHH
YEAH
THATS
A-SPICY
MEATABAAAALLLLLL

Its all Rocco its only smellz Siffredis fault

of course they're no where to be seen, they're all outside having a wank

Pete's Meat!

The area around that supreme court is ghetto as fuck. No surprise.

>a 2/3 flying, deathtouch lifelink for 3

Sheeeeit, that's a pretty top tier UNCOMMON

ITALY! DON'T BLOW YOUR LOAD ON THE ROAD!

>not even socks
those darn foot fetishists

Still gets me every time.

BEAT YOUR MEAT IN THE STREET

>hating on a gov that promotes the free market

Fucking plebians then you are going to say that buying slaves is bad

Stay salty like carthage

LOAD ON ROAD!

Kekeroni!

>LOAD ON ROAD!
>POO in LOO
>SHART on MART

oh the future of shitposting is glorious

Youre forgetting, STOOL IN POOL

PULL OUT WIENER IN FIORENTINA!

oh yes

ITS A ME

PUNCH THE CLOWN DOWNTOWN!

Emu in the immune

In the UK at least there's no requirement that anyone was actually intimidated by antisocial behaviour, it's enough that someone hypothetically could have been. Mostly this is used to "move on" drunken idiots, without actually charging / arresting them.

Public fapping is only legal in Sweden when not "directed at anyone specific" :
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2424416/Swedish-court-rules-IS-legal-masturbate-public-directed-specific.html

Not to be outdone next might be France

CUM IN THE COLOSSEUM

The law changed so that you no longer go to jail, but you pay a 3000 euro fine. Our jail are already overcrowded