Why should I get married when the divorce courts are incredibly biased against men, 50% of marriages end in divorce...

Why should I get married when the divorce courts are incredibly biased against men, 50% of marriages end in divorce, and I can have children with a woman without the government being involved?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/raCBCK8Tw_s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Tax reasons? Dunno. It seems like you're expecting your relationship to fail. That alone should tell you not to marry.

Don't let love blind you.
You have to be ultra H.I.V. positive about the girl.
Otherwise your life will be ruined.
It's a high price to pay.
Any day of the week she can decide to divorce you, then all the time you spent with her you wasted and you'll never get back, you'll have to pay her money for god knows how long all the while she's taking your $ and fucking some other guy.
With kids involved? You'll have to deal with that bitch for the rest of your life.

>Why should I get married when the divorce courts are incredibly biased against men,

You don't

Tax reasons are miniscule as fuck, and I just recognize people change. My friends today who I have known for 7 years I don't expect to be friends with 17 years from now as good as I am today. And they're dudes, I don't want to fuck them.

Exactly this, paying some kike tax for life would be miserable

I want children though, is having them out of wedlock with a woman still a liability? How bad can child support be?

>prenup

People realize how worthless these are right, all the woman has to do is spout emotional abuse, signed under duress, didn't know etc and that shit will get thrown out so fast you're head will spin.

Is there any way to ensure a prenuptial is effective?

>How bad can child support be?

Take half your paycheck, or more, and throw that shit away for the next 18 years. Also the amount changes based on your wage

I'm sure there are ways, both parties have lawyers, have it filmed etc but she'll use that as an excuse down the line to cheat or do dumb shit "He doesn't even trust me enough to not get a prenup".

This can't be real, seriously?
And I'd be extradited if I moved to any other country on good terms with the USA and refused to pay right?

Because traditionalism, the Jews want you to not get married. Muh traditional family.

Maybe not, I'm not a lawyer but I know if you refuse to pay you can be arrested and/or have your wages garnished. The worst part is you may not even be the father of that child and paternity tests aren't required for child support.

Once you hit mid 30s you don't really change a whole lot beyond that.

If you're friends then you'll most likely be friends 30 years from then

These threads always pop up on Saturday night
Really makes you think

Get married with a prenup or in a jurisdiction which doesn't have California-tier retardation.

kinda ironic you posted this since he'll probably have a divorce soon because his getting cucked by a nigger.

He'll die sooner

Its common in murder mystery shows for the wife to murder the husband so she can collect on life insurance and take all his stuff.

Rob Ford, the former mayor of Chicago was simply fed to death by his wife. She just made him a bunch of fattening and unhealthy foods and fed him to death. Boogey's wife may very well have the same plan.

Anyway, I don't believe in American marriage. Not until laws become more fair for the man. I don't want to become a slave to the government, having to pay alimony and child support all my life. its too bad, because I really want to have at least 1 child. Trump might change things a bit, but I doubt it. Follow the money, and the government wants to take money out of the hands of men and put it into the hands of women, because they spend more.

He already said that he doesn't care and that it's ok

There are certain tax breaks and incentives that are worth it if you really REALLY know and trust your would-be fiance. I recommend dating for at least three years and living together for at least one year before even considering marriage though. And if you think marriage isn't worth the risk, then that's fine dude. Everyone knows men get screwed over in divorce courts. If this stuff interests you, consider joining an MRA group and actually doing something about it instead of just complaining.

>tfw qt Japanese tradwife

If you want your marraige to last be Christian, marry a Christian, and go to church. Marraige is a Christian unity and if you aren't practicing Christianity don't be surprised when it falls apart

>He doesn't even trust me enough to not get a prenup
That's your red flag.

I pay 1100 a month child support + 500 child care costs + 80% of medical costs

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!
Boogie is getting cucked? Wow, who couldve predicted that?

Goddammit dude, story?

mfw two and a half men was based on true everyday american life

>tax reasons to getting married
Nope. No fucking way. For dual income households marriage completely anally rapes you in any tax bracket from the middle class above. For single income households, you can just have your partner claim gibs from the government on being a single mother.

Wait is Boogie actually legit getting cucked?

BLACKED too

Marry a verified virgin from a conservative family.

Or, marry multiple wives at once.

It's sad to see that our society has reached such a point where people sign contracts where a couple who has agreed to live together forever divide their possessions exactly like a divorce

you shouldn't

no it's not islamic marriage has always worked that way man

Apparently she goes on vacations with mutual friends, not even that black guy, but boogie can't go because he's fat obviously. They haven't confirmed anything but I wouldn't be surprised

Why would it make other people insecure? It'll make people make fun of you.

>he fell for the guy friends meme

HAHAHA

Wow, boogie is cucked beyond reasoning.

You should really only marry if the woman takes an oath of faithfulness and loyalty to you and your family. At least, that's what my wife did. The days all just kinda blend together and each day is filled with bliss as I come home from work to her snuggled in the bed, just waiting for me to rile her up.
You can have a commonlaw marriage, but don't expect to get tax benefits from it if the state isn't involved.

boogie is not having sex with his "wife" because he's too fat.

i'm sure he knows she is only after his money but he wants to be viewed as someone who has status. but its all a sham. guy has no self respect to get up off his fat ass and change his situation. he deserves it all.

Of course it doesnt make him insecure, he's obviously an alpha cuck guys!

not too crazy of a story, dated a girl for three months, she got pregnant because she was taking her birth control incorrectly (found out after the fact). the rest is history.

I was in a relationship for 7 years before that happened where we never used condoms and I never had any problems, so I thought it wasn't a problem to not use condoms as long as the girl was on the pill. true in theory, but practice is a bitch.

don't regret it though, I love my son more than anything. super cool. the money thing sucks, but it's just money. family is more important.

>marry a women, she divorces you, you're fucked
>have children out of wedlock, she leaves you, you're fucked
Clearly, there's only one sane solution. You know what you have to do.

>For single income households, you can just have your partner claim gibs from the government on being a single mother.

Why would you do that? That's pretty shameless. I mean, if you're so desperate for money that you want to be a leech trying to take what they don't deserve from others, then yeah, ok, you're amoral and edgy or whatever so have at it, but most adults are classier than that.

>I can have children with a woman without the government being involved
Enjoy most of your paycheck going to child support so your ex and her new boyfriend don't have to work.

But I want a kid man, and I want to fulfill my biological imperitave with a woman and children and pass on my genes. The government just provides way too much incentive for women to fuck over men.

Don't know what to do.

Sucks dude

This dude is gay. Sorry to quash your cuckold fantasies.

You either abuse or be abused in this government and economic climate, there is no morality anymore dude.

Couldn't you fulfill your "biological imperative" many times over by being a habitual sperm donor?

Having a kid is a lot more than just passing on your genes. If that was the only thing that mattered to me, I'd pump and dump so many women.

Hi, visitor to Sup Forums, and this is the first thread I see!

Here's multiple answers to your question.
1) Don't marry a bitch.
2) Don't be a bitch to her.
3) Don't plan for a marriage with the mindset thinking that you're definitely going to get divorced later. That's planning for failure to a degree where you will fail.
4) Don't get married and get a baby mamma if you want kids so bad. But, correct me if I'm wrong, you can lose MORE like that if she pushes for it.

Added bonus: The government will always get involved when it comes to child development and raising.

Dumbass.

That's what boogies wife said, but do you really believe her? She also goes on vacations with mutual friends of boogie and herself, boogie even said that in a vlog.

It's not "the government" that you're abusing, it's other tax payers. Those benefits and "gibs" don't come from nowhere.

>they don't deserve from others
How is a unmarried, unemployed mother taking welfare benefits taking what she doesn't deserve?

Bro don't buy the cheap stuff I knew that would to a divorce.

youtu.be/raCBCK8Tw_s

I see a lot of "don't marry" stuff because it's perfectly understandable that modern women are shit and wrecked by feminism and have no responsibility or accountability.

How do we fix modern women?

We need to restore family integrity, it's the basic unit of society and civilisation.

How will we fix white birth rates otherwise?

Actually his bisexual not gay so his probably pleasuring her and boogie together.

What money does that blubberbutt have? Hes got a patreon begging for help with his 1400 a month bills for fucks sake

That is true, but I either work hard and get abused, or do nothing and reap the same rewards. I don't care in that regard, morality doesn't matter in this society. It gets you nowhere.

Boogie represents the white race well.

Pic related represents his wife.

sauce

You have much to learn

Basically, stupid laws that were rammed through by feminist lobbying groups give single mothers unfair tax breaks at the expense of all other tax payers. If a woman has a partner and they decide not to marry specifically because she wants to hold onto those government tax breaks she doesn't deserve, then that's a shitty thing to do. It's shit like this that pretty much annihilated the black family unit and caused a shit ton of social problems that we are still dealing with to this day.

its the government that steals your money at gun point. im not going to work to have 40% of my paycheck go to the government to feed those fucking refugees and god knows what other stupid shit trudeau does these days. like that other user said. you either fuck someone over, or you get fucked over. theres no in-between

boogie represents cucks not the white race. Look at black women for example, the only type of women who will get pregnant by 10 different niggers and have children with all different fathers.

How is that any different than people marrying to get tax breaks? Or people investing in their 401ks to get tax breaks?

Morality is the backbone of society. Stormfags and traditionalists are right about that, at least. The choice to live your life as a moral example to others is inherently noble and worthwhile. Deciding to be amoral will have some short-term advantages to you, but long-term consequences for society. It's the tragedy of the commons and we can do better than that.

>but most adults are classier than that

Hahahaha, point at this dude and laugh.

you get more than 10x EBTbux and other assistance if you don't marry

But whites are cucks. They pay for nigger welfare, vote left-wing, and too "fat"/weak to change the situation.

because its the only way to increase white birth rates.

mormon polygamist cults abuse the weflare system and have many white children. niggers abuse the welfare system and have many niggerlings. beaners abuse the welfare system and have many beanerlings.

its the only way the white birth rate can keep up, so abuse the fuck out of it, its white folks taking back some of the money that has been taken from white folks. break the system.

>What money does that blubberbutt have? Hes got a patreon begging for help with his 1400 a month bills for fucks sake
A lot, relatively speaking. He's got 547,247,173 views, if he gets $30 per 1000 views (or even less) Thats already a couple million bucks over his career. Even after taxes he still has branding and patreon so yeah, he's set.

Basically, everything is your fault and you deserve any "technicality" thrown at you.

Donate sperm, alternatively get find an educated immigrant woman with a job (doesn't have to be a spic, arab or nigger you idiot). Basically any educated Estonian / Polish / Russian woman who came here and accomplished herself enough to work in a high tech or business field is marriage material.

Stop falling in love with burger flippers that surround themselves with cheap china textile man.

thank you for your insight. truly remarkable intellectual heavy-weight.

maybe in europe, friend. have you not been paying attention to the trump phenomenon? there is hard-core push back going on here.

i know most europeans are probably going to spend the next 8 years crying about how mean it all is like they did with dubya

Well that's changing, race relations are going to shit in America, white people have had enough of niggers. In Europe, the right wing are winning everywhere and becoming socially acceptable by the public to beat up niggers and shitskins in the streets.

Good question. The way I see it, the intent of legislation is not being abused in the case of marrying for tax breaks or investing in 401ks. Marriage tax breaks are incentives for creating and raising children in a stable family. Kids growing up in single-parent households tend to do much worse than kids who grow up in households headed by two parents or legal guardians. Incentivizing marriage is the government's way of avoiding a multitude of societal problems further on down the road and they are definitely saving the tax payer much more than they are costing them by giving tax breaks for people who marry. Incentivizing 401ks likewise helps avoid the problem of people who don't adequately save for retirement being an excess drain on society in the future. Social Security may not be around forever, after all. Also, there's some huge benefits to GDP/GNP and economic growth when there's a high level of saving.

So using those tax breaks is fine because you're staying true to the intent of those laws. Taking advantage of the single-mother subsidies when you're actually in a stable relationship is completely different.

Isn't this girl dating DSP?

>mfw I didn't even realize boogie was being cucked and BLACKED at the same time.

Can't say I'm surprised there's no way the sex can be good with someone as big as him who can't really move.

Alright, let's say you're right and that Trump is the one and only way for whites to finally "push back" and reclaim the throne.

What happens if he loses ?

I hear the cogs in your mind working, surely now you'll have a great argument to debunk my question with.

There is no "intent" of the law. Laws are laws.

couple of more terrorists attacks and white people tolerance for niggers and shitskins will be gone forever. Leftwing pacifist will just be told to shut up.

and with your logic, one could argue that not having starving children and single mothers whoring themselves to feed them benefits society so its okay

Well, you're Canadian so your tax laws and the shit your tax money goes to (refugee hordes) are even more retarded than how all of that works in the U.S.

You should not. You're a fucking idiot if you get married, and blacks are proof you don't need to be married to have kids

Look at the original few posts where we were discussing the hypothetical situation of a mother who is in a stable and committed relationship with a man but decides not to get married specifically because she can get more tax breaks because she's still considered "single" by the government that way.

I'm not talking about actual poor single mothers who are unsupported by their kids' father.

>tfw I can creampie all day because I had surgery

nothing. if anything, hillary will probably just create more festering resentment, leading to more push back

president isn't a king. hes a civil servant who can be replaced

the house and senate are going to go right. local government is going to change due to white people tiring of all the nig violence and grievances

the wheels are already in motion. its not a mystery. everyone can see it. cucks are terrified & they are showing it

In that case maybe the laws should change. It's foolish to expect people to not take advantage of it because of some moral high ground.

Right, well like I said, single mother subsidies were a terrible idea in the first place.

witnessed

what surgery

Vasectomy

>creampie
>vasectomy

right

Its a coin flip dumbass. Just take your chances. Nothing ventured nothing gained. Women are whores, but if you don't marry a whore and you're not a dumbass it'll be good.

You do know you can still nut with a Vasectomy

wasn't she with boogie for years before he got famous or youtube money? it's also possible that she's asexual or super low libido or else why would she get with a guy who was poor and too fat to do anything

>Last Boogiedown video over a year ago.

He's never going to lose weight.. He's going to die.

Quads confirm. KeK has spoken.

Said in court dumbass.

hell be fine