Meanwhile, in california

meanwhile, in california...

bump

Looks like Britbong learned how to use a proxy.
American's don't dress up for school idiot

what part of California?

SoCal is based, despite the mexicans. It's the white people that are really the bad influences on society, Mexicans are innately conservative

In 8th Grade my history class has everyone tape-handcuffed behind their back and sit in the middle of desks arranged like a ship and we watched Amistad

Wakemeup.jpg

>Mexicans are innately conservative
That's why 75% of all hispanics are in favor for bigger government

That little dude in the front looks like he isn't buying this bullshit

culturally conservative

Niggers deserve worse than slavery.

>Mexicans are innately conservative
That's why hispanic countries are all so right wing right?

That's why the Democrats are eagerly bringing them in by the millions right?

>being this delusional

>culturally conservative
Every single culture is. Including European culture

It's only this modern Jewish culture promulgated through the medai that's fucking everything up

Pro-tip: watch it backwards and it has a happy ending.

it's more so that having to deal with spics is a redpill that turns people conservative

the only people who want them here are the people who won't have to put up with their shit

The only conservative "hispanics" are cubans and its cause theyre white and lived through a kike dictatorship.

Because cubans were so critical to winning Florida for republicans, they let them in by the thousands

The problem is that the conservative mindset is largely lost by the second generation, and entirely lost by the third

I blame this kike and nigger culture we live in.

Soon whites will have enough after the Millennial whites see their jobs go to immigrants. We will rise agian and kick out the fucking spics and reduce the nigger population.

>meanwhile, in california...

>meanwhile in Kentucky...

CALIFORNIA YES

Socals cool but youre lying to yourself the beaners are what ruin all LA has to offer. Theyre fucking stupid and gangbangers and their neighborhoods are shitholes. Dont get me wrong theres some cool spics but the vast majority are as bad as niggers

Is that seriously not a shop

Los Angelesfag here.

I hate it here

as a half-mexican, i wish this were true, but its not.

HowToTreatNiggers.webm

Drove down the i-5 from Sacramento to LA today. A Trump sign every 20 minutes and not a single Hill sign.

It's just the cities.

Damn I need to learn how to punch

me too. im in the valley and it spilled over here. i see more trump stickers than i do hillary but still a shit ton of bernie stickers. i don't delude myself. conservatives should leave and let this state eat itself apart

>It's the white people

The whole reason US cities exist is because of a white majority population constructing them.

The problem is the latiniggers.

Nice try

>he whole reason US cities exist is because of a white majority population constructing them.
Yea, on the backs of POC.