IDW Hasbro Universe lettered previews

IT'S THE IDW REVOLUTION FABULOUS RANGE OF COMICS BY HASBROOOOOOO! (Bro! Bro! Bro!)

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/hasbro-cinematic-universe-takes-shape-886316
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Featuring: laser guns and four-armed ninjas!

Also featuring: references to bad guys from British toylines that you'll pretend to know about to make you seem cool on Sup Forums!

MEANWHILE! Rom has to deal with his spacefu and a Snake-Knight trying to murder his Earthfu!

AND! In MASK, the writing manages to be significantly worse than Civil War II or Champions!

Also, MASK somehow didn't recognise the VENOM guys last issue, despite them looking the same as they did throughout Revolution!

...And this happened, I guess. And Mayhem's just being a fucking asshole who hates Matt for no reason?
Okay! Don't read this comic, guys.

Jesus, this is fucking unreadable. Why was I hopeful about this, again?

Hasbro Cinematic Universe baby

Unrelated, apparently.
For one thing, this has Transformers. And no Visionaries.

Beats the fuck out of me. IDW sealed the deal on it being a complete trainwreck.

Which will actually be far, far worse.

>The room is diverse, with a strong concentration of black and women writers, something that is unusual not only in fanboy genre spheres but even in Hollywood circles, in which tentpoles tend to be written by a small circle of scribes.

>“We first and foremost put together a list of writers who we wanted to be in business with and could be the world-builders that we needed, said Davis. “But we want to be sure that in the room we have diverse perspectives, diverse backgrounds and diverse experiences.”

>“Female empowerment is a central theme through a lot of these properties and one of the reasons we wanted diverse voices,” he said.

>hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/hasbro-cinematic-universe-takes-shape-886316

There's another interview where they comment if they left a character white and male by the time they finish the draft, it was by accident.

Another Joe page, although this isn't part of the same preview and is from an interview.

Pretty hyped for this book tbqh.

Not really sure about Doc's outfit, but it's a hell of a lot better than generic fatigues.

Why is that person in front of Snake sucking on the bald dude's head?

snake eater

Social Justice was a mistake

Yo joe!

Christ, GI Joe relaunches more often than a Marvel book.

Well, this time round it's a new direction, a new creative team, and the last volume has been cancelled for a year and a half. I think it's fair to relaunch at this point.

>tfw only two more days