How many single mothers with mulatto children did these people create?

how many single mothers with mulatto children did these people create?

>mulatto
>noun
>a person of mixed white and black ancestry, especially a person with one white and one black parent.
>white
None.

Do you care if someone else ruins their own life?

>these people are seriously, unironically considered white in murrica

lmao

not personally, but civilizationally it matters when my taxes go up to support criminal spawn of hedonistic coalburners.

they are quite literally full blooded anglos, aside for Kim and the fat one

most of their audience is teenage white girls who look up to them.

I'm just like you man. No need to be so hateful.

they all look like arabs and wouldn't be considered white in europe.

>tfw 56% is actually 46%

anglos arent white

turkey and the meds are in europe so you're actually retarded because most of them look like that.

Plenty of dumb coalburners without them

Pretty sure most people probably think they're whores and don't try to emulate them

are welsh spanish rape spawns?

>they all look like arabs and wouldn't be considered white in europe.
>when amerimongrel tells you who could and coulnt be considered white in europe

wew lad, pretty much all of them can easilly pass as locals here in UK(especially England and Wales)

also, amerimongrels are the only people obsessed with the therm "white", no one in Europe really identifies as "white", people just call themselves whatever ethnic group they are(spaniard, english, polish, etc)

no, they look like arabs not meds. they have middle eastern facial features. they don't even look turkish or lebanese or something, they look like full blooded gulf arabs without the burka.

hes not welsh

>people just call themselves whatever ethnic group they are(spaniard, nigerian, ghanian, carribean, brit (pakistani), polish, etc)
FTFY

don't you know, living in a warm climate and exposing your skin to the sun invalidates your race

fresh meme bro xDD

Brits are ugly but no way they would be taken for locals. Maybe in Paki town innit

>no, they look like arabs not meds. they have middle eastern facial features.
you're a fucking idiot, kim khloe and the other one who's name I can't remember are the only ones that are part armenian.

Don't be so cruel to the Welsh to lump that filthy rat in with us.

Polish people can't even pass as locals in the UK what the hell are you smoking

yeah poles actually have light features

Kourtney isn't either`

This, why the fuck are americans so retarded with their "muh whiteness" terminology?Is it because they are an unholy mix of every nationality and ethnicity on earth and try to group themselves with other people to feel included?Literally never really met someone here to identify as "white" rather than German, English, French, etc...
And lets not even talk about how they include fucking arabs in the """white""" group while some latinos that literally look your average German are considered non-whtie for some reason

they are quite literally anglos, you dumb ape

the two on the right could pass as med but the other three, including the dyed blond one, look like stereotypical middle easterners.

British people are the ones who started it in america

Why did such a beautiful lineage of independent women only go black?

>this is considered non white in america
um, no it isn't? why are europoors so clueless and retarded? if you're a "white hispanic" you're still white. seeing as hispanic refers to geography and not racial origins. leaving this shit infested thread.

>tfw Spanish
whenever I visit the US they say I'm latino or hispanic and not white. Hispanic btw is about your cultural background, you can be fucking hispanic and still be white.

>filthy beaner trying slide in as white
Kek no.

>beautiful
I hope you're memeing, because honestly, they're barely above average and are 95% plastic

If you're a spaniard from spain you shouldn't call yourself hispanic. Hispanics refers to the mongrels from your colonies

Is that Rocky? The Kardashians got him too? genuinely disappointing

>independent
that's the key word. without their men around, women go for black cock. it's simply inevitable.

Too beautiful to be anglo certainly ;)

>amerimongrels

Only 3 of them are silicone

Its a beard, its known that Rocky is gay

My boi Travis is smashing their pussies tho

fuck off nigger, I can tell by the way you type ape

>tfw every single Kardashian got BLACKED

I wonder (((why)))