So I hear you're a racist now Sup Forums

So I hear you're a racist now Sup Forums.

Yes

You mean Sup Forums?

around niggers never relax

I mean do YOU like niggers?

wtf, now I hate racism.

Here we are now.

All the shitposters.

>inb4 a lib can't handle cold hard facts

The Greeks invented gayness

Go be racist somewhere else

Is this what brits do? Call each other racist whild brown people rap3 their country?

>Ireland
>Brits

beaners are "white" in this, dragging us down

>NO NOT CRIME STATISTICS!
fucking pussy

>facts be rayciss

>2017
>Not fucking latinas of all shades of brown
All we ask from you is some of your women, Mr. Smith

Howd ya get interested in that type a thing?

by living around niggers, what do you think?
I live rural now where they aren't fucking everything up

cry all u wnat white boy in a few generations u will be the minority and well see how u like being our slaves :)

>a white teenager typed this

Not a racist, just hate niggers

There is nothing wrong with being a racist.

It hilarious how right wing this board has gotten over the years.
Leftist redditors are losing their fucking minds lmao

everyone is goddamn racist

right wingers=reddit newfags

Race exists. Honest people are racist

>So I hear you're alt-right now, father

Only reason it was ever "leftist" was because of the stereotypical "conservative Christian mom" type retards that were so prevalent a decade ago. Now all we ever hear about are liberal shiteaters so Sup Forums is "right wing".

>sick of living with niggers
>so now I live with white niggers

Really made me think

>being an assdamaged leftist redditor

>muh stats

Probably can't even tell me what chebyshevs theorem is without looking it up.

Source?

Conservatives aren't racist, leftists are.

BIZARRE
IRREGULARITIES

Men aren't men, women are

Just another Sup Forums invasion of newfags. Real Sup Forums hates Bush and loves diversity, just like when I first came here in 2008.

>Being Sup Forums means you can't hate Bush

>and loves diversity

ha

>t. obese 56%r

I don't like non whites, they commit more crime and hate us even when he give them free housing and benefits
fuck them

>Gotten
It's always been like this, only thing that changed was Trump becoming a part of it.

>someone makes a mildy right wing post on (insert any board here)
>thread becomes 400 replies responding to that one person screaming "FUCKING Sup Forums GO BACK HILLARY SHOULD HAVE WON REEEEE"
>but every board is super right-wing though

Really activated my almonds

this tbqh

>admits he's new
>calls other redditors

Sup Forums at its most liberal was always "i hate niggers but not black people". we never "loved diversity", mostly just didnt care about it.

>we

Mi General!

i was here since 2006

>it was always like this. we dindu nuffin

Sup Forums really are the kikes and niggahs of Sup Forums

>all the newfag reddit liberals changing the narrative that Sup Forums has always been uber-liberal and a left-wing paradise before le Trump

>Hating Bush
Top pleb

>now

ever since I moved out and had to live around niggers and experience them first hand.

>Fucking racists what a bunch of kike niggers hahaha yeah Im the good guy

yes we Sup Forums newfag

Yup

This so much

>talk to someone that claims to be super liberal and for blacklivesmatter and whatever
>ask them where they grew up
>it's always some 99% white suburb town

I'd like to see those kind of people live in East STL for a year.

Go fuck your mom some more cletus.

There's like no black people in western Canada

leftists surround themselves with nothing but comforting liberal propaganda, daily show style reaffirmation in their naive sheltered beliefs that would completely evaporate the instant they're placed in a real world situation outside of strip malls and their office jobs

"Haha those evil white republicans are so STUPID! unlike me, the smart intelligent liberal with a useless degree who can see the hidden racism in everyday life because I'm just that smart and hip! Diversity is strength! Open Borders!"

you can constantly see them completely breaking down on Sup Forums/twitter/reddit when faced with people who don't spend their entire day being as far left as they possibly can

to them, the concept that there are peeople who don't share their political views is unfathomable, and when faced with anyone who doesn't cower at the mere thought of not respecting women/minorties enough, their only response is to yell NAZI! as loud as they can

Niggers btfo

>Saturday or Friday night
>Sup Forumsposting spikes

Hmmm...

Sup Forumstards need to be purged from the other boards

>mostly just didnt care about it.
Fucking this , Chanology, Gaymergate and Trumfangays filled the site anti lulz cancer.

we see this expressed in the modern "protest" movement, where anyone who isn't far left is a Nazi/KKK/White Supremacist etc

Anyone who opposes them or isn't as far left, is of course, a Nazi

Even though actual nazis haven't existed anywhere outside of movies for 70 years, its their simple child-like outlook on politics and life that causes them to think that there are actual nazis in the world.

It's completely absurd, but even trying to point out to these poor uneducated fools that nazis don't actually exist will just force them once again to their last and only resort, to call you a nazi

want smaller government? Nazi

want to continue the standard immigration polcies that work? Nazi

don't want your children beat up or forced to attend a school with gang members? nazi

I appreciate how overused the word Nazi is now. Left have run it into the ground so fucking hard it means nothing now.

You forgot to call me a kike nigger while telling me to go back to Sup Forums.

Sup Forums was apolitical for the most part but it was never Republican until just the last few years. It was also never an echo chamber for Trump and the alt right and thankfully it's not today.

The site's always been counter culture and contrarian and you're seeing the true nature of that with how Trump posts and /ptg/ are being derided even on Sup Forums. Most of the Trump shit gets posted here or on smaller boards now because they got kicked out of Sup Forums and Sup Forums has shit moderation.

no, times just changed. Sup Forums was always anti-PC as fuck and when SJW stuff began to encroach on the internet there was a reaction against it. especially as this coincided with Sup Forums becoming more mainstream and attracting the attention of reddit and tumblr posters.

I've spoken with leftists who openly admitted that they would rather live with less freedom if it meant stopping meager neo nazi clubs from speaking. They're lunatics.

>implying most people here don't also browse Sup Forums

Sup Forumseddit is annoying with their constant whining about Sup Forums, the only people that care are triggered lefty redditors.

>Sup Forums

You just admitted outside forces changed Sup Forums, even the original Sup Forums now resides in cripchan.

How many times are you going to post this, leftypol?

Nobody wants you here, its not a conspiracy.

Not me, I'm not braindead
That place is a fucking hellhole filled with underage scum

Most people here also ''''''''''''''''coincidentally'''''''''''''''' weren't here before 2014.

I browsed Sup Forums up until the election started really kicking off. It's by far the most reddit board on the site now.

>muh leftypol boogeyman
You need a new scapegoat

so sad for you

As many times it takes to convice you that you don't belong here newfriend :^)

Because races are fighting each other but the rest seem to gang up on whites.

Im sure you browse more respectable sites like Facebook and Twitter for all your SLAAAAAAAYING

trump completely ruined Sup Forums

Just report racism and downstage racists

Thee is little people would not do to see your kind extinguished, i thought WW2 would have shown you that but i guess not.

*downsage

It was implied.

What went so wrong?

Just reading up on facts does that to most people. Why do you think the media has to constantly lie about the truth?

Let's not pretend you don't like to hit up the old r/The_Donald once in a while my fellow pede :^)

Yes Im a nazi for thinking freedom is more important than banning free speech to protect lefty feelings against a failing, LARPing club.

I guess you didn't get the memo how Mexicans are replacing niggers in the states they are infesting.

Yea, but you responded to b8

Freedom to do what?

I don't browse Reddit at all unlike the faggots crying about it yet know so much about it.

>this poster unironically believes this post
Enjoy your delusions lefty lol

>admits he's new
>calls others redditors when he has /r/ShitRedditSays and /r/LateStageCapitalism in other tabs

Nig population in the US is projected to stay relatively the same percentage wise tho, it's whites that are projected to go way down.

To protect the constitution :^)

KILL ALL COMMIES