HILLARY BTFO

HILLARY BTFO

TRUMP RT OBAMA MAD MAN

bumppp

>this banter
Jesus Christ I think Trump might secretly be an Australian.

UPPPPPPPP

Morally signalling like this has never worked for Republicans. Republicans make such a big deal out of how they always want to play fair and respect their opponents. Meanwhile Democrats have no respect for Republicans and use every dirty trick in the book to bring them down. Democrats understand that Republicans are their ENEMY, Republicans still think it's just a friendly rivalry. As long as this weak pussy mentality is maintained by Republican candidates they will NEVER beat the Dems. I honestly thought Trump was stronger than this.

he demolished them. burn of the decade

I picture Trump tweeting it while smoking a blunt

It's not sincere and no one thinks it is, on either side. It's meta, who wins the most points, few people actually care about the facts, they just want to win and you do that by energizing your voters while demoralizing the other side.

Checked

How many layers of chess is Trump playing?

Solve for T

The absolute madman

>was being the bigger man a part of your plan?

BASED

This strategy has twice now backfired on Hillary. Why is she still pursuing it?

Rule #4: Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules.

whos writing her speeches lately? She been having the worst 4 weeks.

>HEY RETWEET THIS LIBERAL PRESIDENT

The Hillary Plant strikes again. Alt right faggots eat it up as predicted.

>we're being retarded on purpose and you fell for it!

jeffydahmer.jpeg

You do understand, that is why it is funny, right? If it were a republican, it wouldn't even be relevant. However, since it is literally the Democrat president, it makes the democrats and Hillary look like hypocrites. It is a roast to motivate the voter base.

Well frankly Trump just needs to appeal to liberals now. Two words are sufficient for the rest.

Someone scared shitless by the altright. To the point where they are making a presidential candidate talk about it.

keep giving her free coverage, drumpf :^)

"CONSERVATIVES ARE HIPPOCRITES!!!!11!!" is a big line among Democrats and it's worked very, very well. The difference though is their message spreads through the media while ours through twitter, so I can't see it being too effective on those grounds.

I wouldn't say she's scared shitless. I think she's trying to make an enemy to rally against, but she's fucking up as she's not actually attacking Trump, just his supporters. You can't criticize a man for being weak in his ideology and then call him an ideologue, you know? No one believes Trump is controlling some "dark army" of dank nazi shitposters.

It's almost like Trump's entire purpose in life is to make Sup Forums happy. He's a walking meme.

bump

GOD DAMN

Deplorable....just deplorable!!

Delete your account

I still find it so hilarious his profile pic is of himself scowling

Holy fucking shit this is the greatest thing I've ever seen in Politics

HILLARY CLINTON REPORTING TO THE BURN WARD

I don't really understand rule 10

So why is it a bad thing that Trump is friendly towards Putin? Do they want to go back to the cold war era or something?

>make america great again ya cunt

I've never understood this one either. Traditionally the left wing is "WORLD PEACE!!!" But I guess putin and Russia have been painted as the personification of intolerant white nationalists so I guess they fear that. Fuck if I understand why they would rather Russia's nukes over its friendship

If a group of blacks happen to get killed by cops BLM can push this story hard enough to where it becomes a positive event for their campaign because it attracts sympathy and the like. stuff like that