Sup Forums Has Ruined Me

I used to be a content little normie.

I used to be mainly moderate, not leaning one way or the other very strongly. Had some conservative views, both social and fiscal, and liberal views.

Before this place I was a simple uninterested normie

But now, I listen to Rothbard and Friedman and Molyneux and Roger Stone

I read Goldwater and about Austrian Economics

I developed an understanding and deep love for Western Ideals and freedom

And with this knowledge, I began to realize that nearly everyone around us is trying to destroy it, whether knowingly or ignorantly.

I used to tinker with the thought that maybe blacks were just not as intelligent as others and that some cultures are leagues better than others, never giving it much credence.

Now I know it the truth. Our ideals are special, and must be protected.

I see the degeneracy in our society, the breaking down of marriage and the pacification of the western male.

I now see the values of Christianity were a necessity, and that our country truly is founded on "christian values".

I see the effects of Feminism and the cancer it has been to our society.

I see the effects of the State becoming overly involved, and I see people begging for more state control, unwittingly begging for their ultimate destruction.

This place ruined me. I cant unknow what I know. A part of me loves it, its like being part of some exclusive club. Another part of me hates it. I cant connect to many people on a deeper level simply because my mind set is not compatible with theirs.

The more I learn the harder it is to hide what I think. Its harder and harder to call an "Elise" by the name of "Noah" as she destroys her mind and fills her body with chemicals all in the name of chasing some mental illness to achieve what people have told her is "true happiness".

What do we even do with this knowledge? I was in school to be a teacher and ultimately an administrator. Now I dont even know.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MRFxoHqmvTo
youtube.com/watch?v=mVCfQ6Lyoo0
books.google.com/books?hl=en&lr=&id=2eOxAAAAQBAJ&oi=fnd&pg=PA87&dq=feminism and critical theory&ots=fhWY8niQZD&sig=qJgisWHQZx5u5ViIvxhzIJiZ_bU#v=onepage&q&f=false
psycnet.apa.org/books/10270/006
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Congrats you're fully autistic

>What do we even do with this knowledge?
spread it as far and fast as you can, while maintaining plausible deniability and ignorance.

"red pill? never heard of that! is it some pain medication?"

only once the masses have been red pilled will change truly come about.

we all know who is responsible for this and how to fix it, we just need more people to wake up first

Enjoy the downfall of Western civilization. Be ready for the Redpilled uprising.

> Shillcunt elected
> Mass dindu importation
> War with Russia and China
> Nukes dropped on coasts

> Surviving whites retreat to heartland, establish White Christian ethno-state,

So pass the time in some way enjoyable to you, but be equipped and trained for the uprising.

When WWIII erupts, retreat to the white homeland.

FPBP

If being autistic is white privilege, then call me a shitlord.

>y-your autistic

Fuck off, everything is wrong with modern civilization and it is autistic to not address it and go along living life like some brain dead normie faggatron.

Read screw tape letters and Christian Reflections by CS Lewis, then and only then will you know the true meaning of "redpilled"

You've taken your first steps into a larger world.

on the second route now. I took the redpill around February of last year. Ever since its just been struggling with the reality. Slowly I'm crawling back up to embrace it and find something to do with myself. Lifting really is an outlet.

Been on Sup Forums since late 2013 or early 2014. Shit has opened my eyes so much, i feel as if I'm living in a different universe.

Implying

Im just really gripping with it now. Like I knew all of the ins and outs of everything for a while. Its just now I hear people call me crazy after they ask me about my political views.

It didn;t bother me for the longest time, but more people parrot that sentiment. I know I'm not crazy because I can prove it. People dont want to listen to someone they've labeled crazy either.

Just sucks, because now I have a small friend group of like 3 people. I used to be so social and open and happy. Now I cant help but see the problems with the world and have an urge to speak out against it.

Can I get off this ride

>Whatever you can do.
Don't let your friends be cucks, stand up for yourself, have white children, don't hide so much.

One great teacher can make all the difference, you have a great opportunity to teach the next generation important values.

>some motivation
youtube.com/watch?v=MRFxoHqmvTo

shoulda kept your fucking mouth shut

rule #1: dont talk about white nationalism

you need to learn to put on a mask socially, its not hard and actually fun

you can black knight normies pretty hard since liberal leftist cuckery eats itself so easily.

nothing more fun than watching a liberal squirm when you infer that he/she is a racist

they arnt there to really be your friend, they are just there for your amusement

What area of the US would be nuked?

If we actually went to war with them?
>probably this

> "No, Winston. You did this to yourself. You didn't control your thoughts. You thought that there is truth outside of the Party's mind. You failed to abase yourself before Big Brother."

Kek
Good movie

I'm so dead.

Someone bluepill me please.

CNN.com
And step on it.

being able to grasp reality and not cower like a soft cunt is what it means to be an adult. Having mainstream views in a crazy, rotten culture is not a good thing. Moreover you should give so much of a shit about what others think of you, except your boss

>tfw FL
Me too m8.
Even if I live somehow, I have to break through the Ring of Niggers to get to the White Resistance

Sup Forums is a containment board. Half the people that post here are not serious about what they type.

>thinking Sup Forums is satire

Hope not, but if cunt is elected im off to freeze my ass in some small town in taiga.
Im actually become more confident by knowing that there are many of us. Also helped with relations with gf - cant believe i was that much degenerate.

>But now, I listen to Rothbard and Friedman and Molyneux and Roger Stone
>I read Goldwater and about Austrian Economics
Good goy.

me

> believing that the "Sup Forums is satire" meme is satire

>when ""satire"" has factual support
OY VEY, SHUT IT DOWN
Diversity goyim.

youtube.com/watch?v=mVCfQ6Lyoo0

When's the next beer hall push?

Before Sup Forums:
>attracted exclusively to white women (albeit subconsciously)
>white gf

After Sup Forums:
>only attracted to passable trannies
>no gf
>genuinely considering meeting with a local tranny for some sexytimes

H-Help!

>(((satire)))

>before Sup Forums
>only fap to normal looking white girls
>after Sup Forums
>fap to the most degenerate shit possible

You took the meme

Sup Forums is a huge blue pill suppository. You stick it up your ass and see all kinds of shit that isn't there.

The Frankfurt school is the ultimate redpill. Once you realize the modern day narrative was created by a bunch of jews that hated capitalism and america you realize none of this sjw bullshit is for us. White men are being genocided out but the greedy merchants and their lackeys; blacks, latinos, and women.

books.google.com/books?hl=en&lr=&id=2eOxAAAAQBAJ&oi=fnd&pg=PA87&dq=feminism and critical theory&ots=fhWY8niQZD&sig=qJgisWHQZx5u5ViIvxhzIJiZ_bU#v=onepage&q&f=false

page 88 second para. It gets better from there, and this is a pro feminist book ffs.

How do I achieve the second one in the picture?

What does your typical Sup Forums"jpeg of truth" prove? That immigrants are poor? It shows no reason for the discrepancy.

Also

> Natives

Didn't know your injuns were so well off, 'murica. Why do the white immigrants keep asking for handouts from the successfull red man?

After Sup Forums I just want to have traditional family with conservative value.
Is it too much in this fucking day? Fuck this world.,

libertarianism are normies desu

Old libertarian pasta.

>Its harder and harder to call an "Elise" by the name of "Noah
You didn't need Sup Forums for that, it's just common sense, you don't enable their mental disorder.

have fun with your aids faggo

I popped every condom at the clinic with a safety pin

>no reason
>all laws are the same for both groups
The reason is, they are inferior.

"Native" households means born in the USA.

>Romanian intellectuals

and now you give yourself too much credit, no surprise there. i think its call self-absorbed; dush

My fucking nigga, screwtape is the most underrated satire in history. You have so many of the traps and pitfalls so many people fall for everyday put into writing. Like the mother who believes that the food she eats is getting worse and doesn't compare to what she ate when happy decades before, when the reason she was so satisfied before was that she wasn't so needlessly picky and enjoyed them for what they were, not what they were not.
Also recommend anything written by Chesterton.

>have fun with your aids faggo

Wouldn't it be Super Gonorrhea that immune to all antibiotics, since it has been in the news lately and all

:\

Not getting the fucking joke.

> American intellectuals

Also, IQ is correlated with health and nutrition. Poor countries naturally have lower IQ.

psycnet.apa.org/books/10270/006

oo fugg :D we dumb now

>4| 102 Italy

Lol what.

>Bait is weak
American blacks get free lunch and gibbs. Their IQ is still a full standard deviation below White Americans.

>posting le reddit frog
You're still a faggot normie