BLM Niggers are now attacking 9/11 victims to promote their Marxist cause

BLM Niggers are now attacking 9/11 victims to promote their Marxist cause...

Also, look at the profile pic, it says DIVERSITY but it shows only coloured people

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ihFyRLd_bz0
youtube.com/watch?v=gZo1We9FJRM
twitter.com/hashtag/TimeToForget?src=hash
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The Jews aren't even hiding it anymore

Get over it whitey. We got real problems in America now. not some bullshit "terror" attacks.

Wait, didn't pol make up that hashtag?

Only white people worked in the WTC
CONFIRMED
9/11 now greatest hate crime ever committed on American soil in addition to the worst terrorist attack
Thanks blm

Obvious false flag. I love it.

The phrase "black bodies" excites progressive activists, so when you use it, they generally assume you're being sincere.

Pure proof that BLM is nothing more then one big PSYOP

We actually created the #TimeToForget meme a few hours ago.

They fell for it

I can't remember. Is occupy democrats satire?

So, how "trending" is it?

Fucking shameful, them misusing memes like this. Free speech doesn't mean hate speech :^)

a bunch of black people were slaves centuries ago. we are all slaves now. get over it

Why do they keep blaming police?

Is it just a waste a time to bring up all the blacks killing blacks? Chicago already has 500+ homicides this year, they'll probably break 700, the most since the 80s.

Checked, Sadly fucking Democrats and lefty's will share this unironically and think it's a good thing.

C U C K
U
C
K

Because they see the police as the problem, not the gangs.

I'd argue that their own bias has a big play in that.
For one, most of them either have a friend, or acquaintance, which is related to some gang. Thus, the gangs aren't "that bad" in their book.

As for how to get the police hated, well, even normal people tend to be careful around them, for reasons. Add in a lot of people angry at them for locking up their friends and relatives, and you easily arrive at the toxic levels we tend to see right now.

When was the last nog killed by a cop?

I agree it is time to forget Occupy Democrats. Libberally scum.

I can't even tell anymore if these are real or fake

Duh

Reminder that BLM is a hate movement, not a help movement.
youtube.com/watch?v=ihFyRLd_bz0

Did mods shut this down earlier?

Yup thread got 404ed but it was because it was specifically calling for a raid, I suspect. But we're free to share and create memes to help further social justice ;^)

So this ape has no sympathy for the relatives of those who died on 9/11 for being white, but they want sympathy from said relatives for them because they're black? It's disturbing that they don't hear themselves.

Why is Sup Forums always so consistently hypocritical?

>BLM says something negative about 9/11 and Sup Forums calls for their execution

>Two British guys yesterday take a blow up sex doll to ground zero and Sup Forums says its just friendly banter

This is why no one takes you guys seriously...

Is this what it feels like to be triggered

>pol is one person

Besides, it's about intent. BLM is just a front group for Soros to continue his open borders project, a bunch of useful idiot niggers chimping out about whatever their masters tell them to. Not realizing the irony of their position, slaves once again but now to (them) a faceless distant master.

The Brits were probably just being cheeky. Those are not the same thing you mentally deficient retard.

Holy shit #TimeToForget is the best false flag ever
Keep spreading pics like this with the hashtag, people will take it completely seriously and get pissed off

>This is why no one takes you guys seriously...
>taking pol seriously

>Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster... for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you.

We studied the Jew until we became the Jew

>Get over this national tragedy that happened a decade and a half ago lol #TimeToForget
>Okay, how about you get over slavery that happened a century ago?
>RACISM HOW DARE YOU MUH NIGGAS DINDU NUFFIN

It...it's beautiful

LOL how dumb, slaves were slaves a lot longer then 15 years ago, GET OVeR IT. Niggas gon' nig.

If this is real it's sad, if it's fake it's hilarious.
Also 911 2.0 might happen today too so praise KEK.

youtube.com/watch?v=gZo1We9FJRM
>I want free shit because my ancestors were slaves!
Fuck out of here.

Stop pretending that Sup Forums wouldn't be triggered if Two black guys took a sex doll to ground zero and started making fun of 9/11

Blacks have no empathy this is not surprising.

Pretty shitty. Pretty racist.

Liberals will still defend this.

>MCDONALDS GIVES FREE WATER
They give you a tiny fucking cup to fill with water, not free fucking gallons of it, holy shit

Literally all they will say to defend their bullshit is
>Aww, poor widdle white boy feels oppressed!!
It's all bullshit.

Upon watching the videos I'm slightly triggered, I thought they'd at least do something funny or have some bantz. That was just tasteless disrespect, they're as bad as niggers and should be hung.

Lynch yourself. Most of the anons defending that weren't Americans. It was disgusting.

Fucking niggers

It wasn't whites, blacks, chinks, or arabs thad died in 9/11, THEY WERE AMERICANS

CITIZENS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
YOUR FUCKING KIN, YOUR COUNTRYMEN, YOUR PEERS
THEY FUCKING DIED

TAKE YOUR TRAITOROUS, UNEMPATHETIC, SELF HATING, STINKY NIGGER SHIT BACK TO AFRICA

AND FUCK SAUDI ARABIA
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

All they know for sure is that the victims couldn't possibly be black as it happened at a workplace.

Don't get so butthurt it's meant to piss you off. Remember (((they))) use divide and conquer methods to keep us from teaming up and removing them from power.

>be Sup Forums
>make up fake tweets, hashtags and facebook memes to trull libruls
>end up trolling Sup Forums instead
>Sup Forums will still say libruls were trull'd

Well at least were getting somewhere and yeah both this tweet and what the Brits did was in very poor taste

I dare some terrorist pussy faggots to come fight like men, ill fuckin execute every last one singlehandedly

>be autistic and don't understand normal human psychology
>doesn't realize this is useful for signal boosting
>doesn't realize it can spur people to further action

Pleb tier internetmanship, see me after class.

Sup Forums is a community, not an individual, you imbecile. It's called a disagreement. I know thats a lot of syllables for you to handle, but I didn't make up the name. When an individual states something, and another individual contradicts the former individual, it's not being hypocritical.

(((((d i v e r s i t y)))))

read "more niggers pls"

There are already such people.

A bunch of black people got enslaved centuries ago, get over it.

Why don't you tell everyone who saw it first hand or the families of those who died to "get over it lol"? One nigger getting shot by a police officer is incomparable to 9/11.

Fellow North American with logic.

If the millions of "Syrian" refugees had of teamed up against ISIS they would have won, but they ran like cowards.

Just a cycle of trolls trolling trolls, 2bh

You're acting like the campaign of lies and misinformation is a new tactic for the right or something that's worked in the past. It isn't, and it hasn't.

Holy shit the hashtag is working!

Lol how is this lying? We're making memes and sharing them, with people who willingly share them further. We're not lying you worthless retard. We're exposing their lunacy and anti-white racism, just giving them the means to express it.

It would seem your mind isn't developed enough to converse with me. Either think of something intelligent to say in your next post or I'll just filter you because of your blatant stupidity. I don't mind arguing with people that disagree but your knee-jerk accusations are without merit and even the most infantile of intellects would see that.

THIS IS NOT LYING, IT IS EXPOSING THE TRUTH.

>BLM make everything about themselves and have delusions of grandeur
>Two lads take some bants to America
>Even remotely the same thing

Why can't Americans bantz? All Anglo nations except the USA can, is it because the bloodline has been so diluted or what?

German contamination and Patriotism, pretty much.

>lies and misinformation
>the right
The projection from you sacks of shit. Everything about the left is lies and misinformation. Emotionally manipulated dumbasses oblivious to the fact that they're being used to drive us towards communism.

Fuck off Bongnigger, that wasn't clever. Bants should be clever otherwise it's just shitposting, even IRL.

hahaha those madmen, they fell for it! Comedy gold.

Not all planes melt steel beams.

pretty sure that's a troll account. i could be wrong but let's not get duped by our won

>Bants should be clever otherwise it's just shitposting

The vast majority of "bants" on Sup Forums is just "POO IN LOO" or "A FUCKING LEAF".

Literally shaking right now.

>blacks make everything about race
Yo why you actin differenly when it about race?

>Imani Raven
That's not even a normal stupid-sounding black name, it just straight up sounds like something made up during a game of DND.

That's not bantz either you insufferable faggot

Why cant americans handle friendly banter?

diversity isn't about being actually diverse it's code for getting rid of whites I've learned that

>A fucking bong

What's the difference at this point? They're indistinguishable, things we thought were beyond the pale are now the norm for the left.

US has way more German Anglos than good old Brit ones

Germans can't take jokes, as we all know

You just need to plant the see

Blacks and idealists are fucking so easy to use

It's no wonder Jews and ze Elite love them so much

WE

It's real. Doesn't look like a typical Sup Forumsack troll account at all.

The Jews brainwashed this nig nog bitch that's for sure

Now we use her to signal boost our memes and expose their racism and hypocrisy. Like pottery

Keep going!

twitter.com/hashtag/TimeToForget?src=hash