Trump is the closest thing to a cult the US has seen in its history...

Trump is the closest thing to a cult the US has seen in its history. It's getting to the point where his zealots would do just about anything for him.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?btnG=1&pws=0&q=hillary clinton kkk
youtube.com/watch?v=PdnMRkkKfaA
youtube.com/watch?v=TvRlJ_MzoII
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3754655/Google-buries-Clinton-body-count-Search-engine-accused-hiding-negative-stories-Hillary-s-campaign.html
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hillary has stronger kool aid

Isn't it awesome.

>Trump is the closest thing to a cult the US has seen in its history.

You know absolutely nothing of history.

kys

Citation please

>Trump is the closest thing to a cult the US has seen in its history

That's probably the single most ignorant thing I have seen posted on Sup Forums in the last ten years.

Legit Link or GTFO

Breitbart told me Hillary is corrupt...

lul slides with really weak bait is becoming an obvious sign of the brainwashed or the grobalists

So you've never heard of the manson family, jim jones, david koresh, or heaven's gate.

But then why do you have to drink more koolaid to support Hilary?

...in a presidential election.

Sorry, Reagan :/
Looks like Trump is going to beat even your record for most support

>Posts a picture of an actual US cult.
How do you breathe and type at the same time? Because you are retarded as fuck.

Whatever you say kiddo.

See ->>>> 88378320

I was referring to "in a presidential election"...

The bigger question is, how many Trump supporters will blow their brains on Nov 11?

Presidential elections are singularly about cults of personality and barely about policy.

Hell, even in Oz where we can trash our leader at the drop of a hat, it's all about the leader and to hell with the policy

lol, this guy

ATTENTION: CTR IS FREAKING THE FUCK OUT BECAUSE OF THE RECENT KKKILLARY KKKLINTON KKKAMPAIGN KKKATASTROPHE.

SHILLS ARE DESPERATELY SPAMMING POL WITH ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING TO DISTRACT FROM THE KKKILLARY KKKLINTON BODY KKKOUNT.

C T R
FUCKING
SUICIDAL

Traits of a Cult
>view outsiders as irredeemable
>tendency toward black and white thinking
>insular, rejects all outside rhetoric and ideas

Hmm, it almost sounds like what you're doing.

Tell me son, when Hillary loses will you move to Canada? Or will you lose interest after you find out that passports are expensive?

Why are you spelling everything with three Ks?

Are you thick enough to believe that Hillary is supported by the KKK?

In which dimension?

OBAMA!
CHANGE!
YES WE CAN!

In the dimension where her friend and mentor was a grand dragon of the kkk

In the dimension where the kkk donated 20,000 to the kkklinton kkkampaign

google.com/search?btnG=1&pws=0&q=hillary clinton kkk

feel free to kkkill yourself

>baseless claims
I always hear Sup Forums called a right wing circle jerk but I've still never seen any left wing stuff posted on here that's supported with facts or isn't refuted in a matter of seconds

You're a fucking dolt for believing that meme...

Do you have any vague inkling about the career of Robert Byrd? I mean, other than what you heard on your fake news channels...

Stupid mother fucker is stupiding

lol CTR assblasted by the truth

ironic you would use an image of dead communists who spout the rhetoric of hillary almost word for word.

What are you implying

Yea let's completely ignore the puritanical witch burners. Those weren't scary at all.

Trump could shoot me in the middle of Times Square and I would still vote for him.

(If I was a US citizen)

I think he's implying that Trump will be as good of a president as Ike was.

Gee, did you learn that "fact" from a legitimate source of information?

Did you read that on Breitbart, Fox 'news" or a Facebook group?

GGGGeeeeeeee..... I wonder.

The problem with stupid conspiracy theory tards is they have no idea how to vet information... and they have no conception of evidence.

...except for the actual cults we've had and still have. Heaven's Gate, Branch Dravidians, Scientology.

heh.
kys.

for those that have never heard it

youtube.com/watch?v=PdnMRkkKfaA

their leader literally convinced them to KILL THEMSELVES and their children using a 'think of the children' argument.

>ITS NOT TRUE
(IT IS)
someone get some cops to this shill's house he needs to be held for suicide observation

Have you considered that you might be a faggot?

>Says something stupid
>Somebody counters it
>NUH-UH

We're going to make America again.

No you are a faggot bitch

Literally making things up are we?

Okay, Bernie Sanders Followers all take the gay challenge as an initiation.

The OP is hyperbole, but I've only met two Trump supporters. A bitter old lady, and some kid ranting about how awesome it would be to elect a "Sup Forums" and "meme" president. He just went on-and-on with that shit.

>Yea let's completely ignore the puritanical witch burners. Those weren't scary at all.

I'll just let it slide that that happened pre-United States...

And besides, I was referring to in a political context, as in Stalin, Kim Jong Il, Hitler or other cult-like political leaders.

Reagan is the closest thing I've seen. The way Republicans worship Reagan is so fucking creepy.

Pepe in the White House!

Nah nigga that's scientology and shiet

You're clearly one of the cult members, believing whatever meme/article/whisper campaign is put forth by the Trumptards.

Hillary is clearly not supported by the KKK, you gullible cock nobbling halfwit. Pretty sure you're thinking of Trump...

I know we have freedom of religion but it still seems sick and perverse that we allow obvious full blown cults to exist and spread unopposed. They work like contagions and afflict the loved ones of good, decent, every day Americans. Cults should be nipped in the bud before they get too big to stop, like Mormonism did.

Then why did they donate twenty thousand dollars to her campaign?

someone hurry and ban kitchen knives, ropes, stools, toasters, bathtubs and bleach in the OP's town or he's going to do it!

why are you talking to children, user?

Has she disavowed yet?

No that would of been Obongo in '08 with his meme of hope and change.

That's a funny way of misspelling Bernie Sanders.

Thanks for showing a meme of a politician who came over from the dark side to being one of the more liberal Democrats...

Have you ever bothered to research Robert Byrd? Like, maybe read an unbiased overview of his career?

>implying $Hillary wouldn't eat out Nancy "Silent AIDS awareness advocate" Reagan's rotting vagoo

>It's getting to the point
WE ARE WELL PAST THAT

Couldn't agree more! I believe there's not enough oversight of the way certain religions and cults control their members.

>Then why did they donate twenty thousand dollars to her campaign?
>someone hurry and ban kitchen knives, ropes, stools, toasters, bathtubs and bleach in the OP's town or he's going to do it!

Wow, 20,000 whole dollars!

I'm guessing some racist made a donation in the KKK's name to make Hillary look bad… We all know which candidate the racists are gravitating toward.

OP you're a cultish faggot.
>If you still support Illary after all the huge amounts of money she's and the Clinton Foundation have taken from foreign governments and domestic financial interests.
>The home server scandal with all the classified info she's illegally passed over it.
>The favors she's done for donors to the Clinton Foundation as Secretary of State.
>The singular purpose of that server in keeping her crooked dealings out of the public's eye.
>The terrible job she did as Secretary of State.
>Staying with a husband that fucked around on her every chance her got just so she could ride his political coattails with blind ambition.
>Attempting to hide her illnesses from the public when she's obviously not healthy enough to perform an extremely demanding job.
>Her well documented temperament issues.
>Her and her lackies at the DNC shutting all other contenders out of the political process.
>If you can't see all this for yourself, you are the zealot.

And you are either on the clinton payroll or you are simply braying like an ignorant ass ... or both.
You hoping to get a political appointment out of this?

Honestly I was once a democrat. But I am so sick of the Clintons and their games I can no longer support their 'party'.

>>If you still support Illary after all the huge amounts of money she's and the Clinton Foundation have taken from foreign governments and domestic financial interests.
>>The home server scandal with all the classified info she's illegally passed over it.
>>The favors she's done for donors to the Clinton Foundation as Secretary of State.
>>The singular purpose of that server in keeping her crooked dealings out of the public's eye.
>>The terrible job she did as Secretary of State.
>>Staying with a husband that fucked around on her every chance her got just so she could ride his political coattails with blind ambition.
>>Attempting to hide her illnesses from the public when she's obviously not healthy enough to perform an extremely demanding job.
>>Her well documented temperament issues.
>>Her and her lackies at the DNC shutting all other contenders out of the political process.

Literally… Every… Single… Point... you posted above is a conspiracy theory spread by right-wing propagandists. Literally none of it is true, And the only reason you believe the things above is because you keep going back to those fake "News" sites to get your information.

Gee, do you visit Breitbart often? Conspiracy theory much?

God damn I hate gullible right-wingers...

>Trump is the closest thing to a cult the US has seen in its history. It's getting to the point where his zealots would do just about anything for him.
yep.. even if he doesn't win the election. Hillary is out either way.

>The bigger question is, how many Trump supporters will blow their brains on Nov 11?
have you seen The Purge?

>shilling for kikeinstein
not surprised

someone doesn't know Robert Byrd.

>Gee, do you visit Breitbart often? Conspiracy theory much?

actually i don't visit those sites at all.
so the FBI spends their time and money up in shillary's face about conspiracy theories?
cunt, i was a military officer that held a top secret clearance and served our country for twenty years.
i've been following city state and federal politics and voting for decades.
i don't need someone else to tell me the bullshit she is spewing are obfuscation and lies.
inb4 vast right wing conspiracy

Better start moving those goalposts faggot plus here your you.

Deplorable!! ...just deplorable.

This

Or its all actually true, and the media just doesn't cover it because... oh I don't know... they're aware of their own power to shape the minds of people.

Why is this a bad thing? Majority of Sup Forums literally believes in white supremacy.

OP is the closest thing to a faggot Sup Forums has seen in it's history.
>It's getting to the point where his zealots would do just about anything for him
>OP can't jewgle

People's Temple were Communists.
Jim Jones was a literal communist that became a pastor to recruit people into Marxism and then denounced the Bible.

Whoever made that image is a nice spinster. Communism is a cult, Conservatism with its emphasis on self-reliance and liberty is the cure.

You serious?

Thats funny because obama easily has the worst cult of personality ive ever seen so many people are unwilling to criticize him. Think he king negro

What about all the actual cults though?

WOOAAAH!!!!! Impressive comeback. Do you squat when you pee?

BLM and the shit going on in college campuses right now is far more cult-like than either of the presidential campaigns.

youtube.com/watch?v=TvRlJ_MzoII

90% of what they say about her in the sites you visit (and yes, you obviously do visit them) is fabricated bullshit that the right wing media strategists hope you don't realize is bullshit aimed to get you worked up in a frenzy.

These are the same people and political descendents of the wing of the Republican party that did everything nefarious in their power ($72M Whitewater investigation, anyone?) to bring down the campaign, including, all sorts of whisper campaigns that turn into articles on right-wing media sites.

What has she been CHARGED with?

What crimes has she been CONVICTED of?

What CIVIL CASES has she lost?

The answer is that sure, she's a politician and will always spin, but she's been under a microscope for her entire career and they have basically nothing of substance on her... CONTRARY TO THE FAKE NEWS SITES AND FACEBOOK PAGES that say different.

And for the record, I don't give a shit about Clinton in particular... I just hate the today's pathetic win-at-all-costs republicans who are just slime. Now, led by a reality TV hack.

America's most intelligent people vote Democrat. The higher the degree, the more educated, the more likely they will vote Democrat or liberal.

Hate to break it to you, Billy Bob.

There's a difference between respect and worship. Like the other user said, I haven't seen so many blank faces than I had at Obama rallies.

According to what? Believe me, there's plenty of stupid to go around on both political sides.

They say, never argue with someone to convince them, cause you can't. Argue in public to convince others.

Since this is CTR shilling on a level unimaginable. let me break it down for fence sitters

The problem with HRC is not what she has been charged with, it's what *she has not* been charged with

She is a pathological liar and warmonger who has lied to the public and used her position of power to enrich herself

>capitalizing after an ellipses

Fuck that

How old are you

Well then, could you please tell us why the people who had dirt om Hillary died under mysterious circumstances?

I'll give you that, for sure...

But if you survey earnest, legitimate news sources from around the world, and you'll see most view Trump and his rhetoric to be frighteningly similar to their 20th century experiences in WW1-2

Getting people worked up about the "other", the Jews, the Mexicans, the Mooslims... America First... "Deutchland uber alles" - Germany Over Others... it's all the same techniques to get working class worked up.

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."
-- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

Please tell us the list of news sources, then.

People die... the people that believe Hillary has "killed dozens of people" are the right wing version of the lefties who believe "George Bush did 9/11..."

They are the same conspiracy theory... grounded in the imaginations of people who don't understand the concept of evidence. I hate the "Hillary killed dozens people" and the "Bush did 9/11 people" the same way.

And in reverse, Democrats use PC to label there political opponents as racist in order to try and ostracize them from the mainstream. Populist rhetoric is populist rhetoric. Not sure where you are getting at.

Why would Trump supporters kill themselves the day after they win?

Oh god fucking dammit

Where's the updated list of Hillary's SUSPECTED kills?

You surely must be an idiot to defend Hillary if you haven't looked up on what stuff she's involved in.

get my news from BBC, CBC, NPR, Financial Times, The Japan Times, the Wall Street Journal, The Ny Times and the Economist.

Sometimes CNN for shits and giggles, but they are middle of the road, contrary to the right-wing CTs... They are not liberal, they are corporate. Big difference.

What's the difference, then?

Gee, what very reliable and reputable site are you going to send me a link to?

GullibleRightyTwats.com?

UsefulIdiots.org?

IsThereAnyConspiracyTheoryYouDoltsWon'tBelieve?.com

Lol someone's butthurt about still being a virgin

Actually the right wing version of "George Bush did 9/11" are birthers. With Hillary, it's more of a body of evidence built over her entire political career. A whole shit ton of smoke and a very deflecting way of defending herself. She's not a very good liar. Her supporters buy her shit because they support her ideology. I don't get it.

>he hasn't heard about Seth Rich
>he hasn't heard about the boys on the track

>y-yy-y-you're a v-v-virgin lol!
NOT

Just to add a little context for the kids.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3754655/Google-buries-Clinton-body-count-Search-engine-accused-hiding-negative-stories-Hillary-s-campaign.html

Don't believe it. Don't care. Not gullible.

Don't care, as I don't believe right wing sociopaths who will say and do anything to win.

Only idiots would trust information from people like that.

Breittard anyone?

Seriously, CTers, --> poisoned Kool-aid. Do the world a favor.

>hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil

HE'S FINALLY CRACKING BOIS