Why is this a islamic shithole?

What is wrong with Indonesia and Malaysia?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DqfC9fZt1Ko
youtube.com/watch?v=YewEp8Ye3f0
youtube.com/watch?v=wU7tVkY2FMA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

AN islamic shithole*, you Baltic dimwit.

There is literally nothing wrong with Malaysia and Indonesia

Indonesia is Pre-gandhi india right now. Slowly but surely breaking off the shackles of islamism.

>What is wrong with Indonesia and Malaysia?
Islam

>Baltic
I think you meant Balkan you froggy fuck

Used to be Christian but with globalization and a culture that abuses women things naturally changed to max shit Islam

Arab trade routes with Asia.

Latvia is Baltic you dumb burger.

Indonesia's pretty shit.
Look up Indian Ocean trade.
Arabs went everywhere, even Fujian a chinese province close to Taiwan

Someone pissed on your flag?

Already conquered.

If you want conflict, check out the religion of peace in south Philippines making land grabs.

>froggy
I think you mean PEPE you Armenian fuck

i couldnt care as long as the cunts dont fuckin come here

also i never realised how close the philippines is to borneo. apparently brunei is UAE-tier

The east half of it is Christian actually

>used to be christian
but that's wrong

>what is wrong with Indonesia and Malaysia
Shitty development, poverty, inbalance between the gentry and the proles, etc etc. standard non-white bullshit.

you circled the wrong country

ive never been to indonesia, but kuala lumpur is a cobfirmed multicultural shithole mixed with all the wrong cultures. indian, chinese, and for some reason theres a whole shitload if arabs in the downtown city area. its safe statistically but whn u walking around it doesnt feel that way at all. weird vibe with dirty arabs hitting on light skinned chinese girls

There alright I guess

>used to be christian
Hindu first, toss in some buddhism, then came islam.
The Dutchfags brought christianity but I don't think it ever left a lasting impression.

this being said, its actually quite a good spot to pick up a cute asian girl. if u can stand to be in malaysia more than one day

search Baltic
search Balkan.

I hope you feel stupid now.

It might be a shithole, but I'll be damned if they don't do their best to keep their heads out of the water. That's more than can be said for most countries.

the political assassinations and 50 year islamic insurgency aren't alright
I have coworkers who grew up in cities with sharia law and public executions...shit's been going on for like 3 generations

fuck this is so true. i love davao city too but muslims will destroy mindanao and then eventually the rest of the country and convert all thos slutty white cock loving flip girls into conservative hijab wearers

You had to go to Malaysia to bump into some Arabs ? you couldn't just visit Pattaya and Phuket and meet a 1000 of them ? every freaking hotel there has Arab guests...

nah their families in first world countries will sponsor their citizenships and get them out of that dump

Check the flag again nigger, its Australia faggot

nah i stay in the north. southern thais are crazy folk

Are you fucking stupid?

We're literally 82.9% catholic. 92.5 if you lump all the Christians together.

Mudslimes are detained in the South.

posted the wrong country m8

I didn't know Sydney was in Lebanon

Malaysia is an interesting look at how mass immigration turns out. The british shipped in millions of chinese and indian indentured labourers that now make up 40% of the population.

There is alot of racial and religious tensions which is mainly exploited by corrupt politicians for their profit.

Neither the indigenous nor immigrants lost their culture or religion but the division made all of them vulnerable to ((globalist)) exploitation.

Whats happening in europe no is literally a repeat of former colonial strategies being used on former colinisers.

>onvert all thos slutty white cock loving flip girls into conservative hijab wearers

hnnnnnnnnnnnnn, pls stop I just fapped an hour ago

in all seriousness tho, flips are slowly introducing the mongoloid genome to the MENA, not the other way round...a large number out of the millions of plip grils working as maids and nurses in ME are having children with there Arab coworkers and Bosses out of wedlock out there...these children have quite clear mongoloid eyes, so in time they'll reproduce too...

asians and islam

They were part of the Indian Ocean Trade zone that moved goods from East Asia and the Middle East. This was a time wherein the Silk Road is lauded, however the Indian Ocean trade zone moved more tonnage and money than the overland route ever could.

The trade Zone was dominated by Muslims, and so along the coast of the Indian Ocean one finds fairly disperse populations who were converted from infidels to Muslims.

Kek

And the Overseas Chinese of Malaysia led the resistance against the Japanese invaders during WWII

Turkroach Ottomans

a forgotton part of history

What's kek worthy there?
Keep wool over your eyes

youtube.com/watch?v=DqfC9fZt1Ko
youtube.com/watch?v=YewEp8Ye3f0
youtube.com/watch?v=wU7tVkY2FMA
post indonesian music

Have any of you fags even been to these countries? I lived in in Indonesia for 4.5 years and stayed in Malaysia for 2 months. Food is cheap and bountiful, women are beautiful and you can live like a king on American dollars. You guys must be poor there is nothing wrong with these countries, both have thriving expat communities

am I banned?

still doesn't make your """""country""" any less than a shithole

7-0
IT DOESN'T STOP

>A typical Sup Forums Fag
>stepping a foot outside their 'FeeFee Safe Zones'

Kek, a good one there m8

4-2

road to confederation cup.

settle down moldovian town rapist

except it's full of malays and indonesians

are they rich? your northern nightborhood cunts?

Cut them some slack will ya, living next to you cunts can't be easy !!

you dare insult the most powerful race?

Filipinos are manlets and their clothing / hair styles are stuck in the late 70s early 80s lol
And they make my breakroom at work smell like fucking squid every day

kek
when i moved back home and was changing my electoral details when I got to the ' Were you born in Australia' question i asked the bloke behind the counter if Bankstown (muslim suburb of sydney) was still considered australia
he did his best not to laugh

In Bali i accidentally sat down on a girl covered in black cause it was dark and the boyfriend smacked her in the face for 'getting in the way of a man'

Indonesia forces children from West Papua to become Imams if they want any sort of education. It's pretty disgusting.

yes

back in like 05 I heard that there was a huge anti-Lebanese protest in Australia (in US press it was described as an odd story, since Aussies are considered quite friendly even to immigrant populations); don't know much about your country except that lol

looked it up; called the Cronulla Riots

Actually, Flips are the only people who religiously take a bath everyday. We wouldn't go out of our house without taking a shower.

no, you can literally mow down small children on a moped and bribe a cop for a couple of bucks to make it ' go away'
or so i'm told
well played kermits arsehole

dont worry, we'll annex it soon and keep the mudlaysians as our slaves

No the breakroom smells like squid cuz they fucking eat squid
I always had Filipino friends and then coworkers once I got a job; they're cool as fuck....but they need to chill on the squid

fuckin kek

they're islamic shitholes because they're islamic and they're shitholes

White argie living in Malaysia for 2 years now, ask me anything.

>White argie

DoDo my long lost brother !!!

how's the hardcore / punk scene? I've heard it's pretty awesome over there

Do you work for Petronas

Hey there Pepe's butthole.

No idea, I'm not in those circles, sorry.

Had a brief job in Petronas, teaching Spanish to the Argentinean team for a few months.

pretty sure we're going to invade... err i mean relieve west papua of their natural resources... err i mean help those poor poor west papuans break free of cruel indonesian oppression pretty soon ameribro

damn that's a fat lamb, bet it tested mouthwatering ?

Lol, All nationalities and races carry a body odor that is typical of their staple or main diet. For example, Indians have a skin odor that is spicy, Arabs and Mediterraneans people carry a body odor that is typically sour due to the high volumes of lemon and citrus fruits, Chinese have a mild, urine-like body odor due to the large volumes of soup they consume. Thai people have a body odor of lemongrass and ginger.

Nice. Where are you based?

Fuck please don't mix us with those scum, we at least are more civilised than them

I know what you're saying but honestly Filipinos don't smell
their food does lol

White people smell like cheese/milk.

and wet dogs

Tell me more Smelly Phillipibro, how do South and North Koreans smell like?

Indonesian fag living in Aussie here . Ask me anything.

like burnt dog

are you a trap, and if so, can I fill your boipuccy

>how do South and North Koreans smell like?

Kimchi with a hint of BBQ'd Dog..

no you are cucks for britain

are you circumcised?

North Koreans smell like boiled grass and kimchi, whenever they can afford to eat
South Koreans smell like boipussy

why do american blacks smell like shit?

Nah mate , I was born and raised a Catholic.

Corruption, religous rhetoric and racial politics.

Food is awesome in general around here.

Ara Damansara.

Sorry everybody, something came up and have to go. I don't mind following up, [email protected]
Feel free to drop me an email.

They have no culture.

then why do Flip catholics cut their cunt-canister ?

it's a pre-Catholic cultural tradition

Idk maybe some sort of tradition left by their American colonisers ?

don't you have some copper to steal, gypsy piece of shit?

indonesia is blessed by kek

I swear everyone on this board is a fucking faggot