How do I not let my bladder ruin the movies?

How do I not let my bladder ruin the movies?
>go to see dunkirk at the cinema
>trailers start playing
>best chance of survival and go to toilet
>everything is well untill I start it feeling coming up after 30 minutes
>Hour passes and am in absolute agony
>can't hold it and shamefully walk back up
>hear giggling
>go to toilet and don't watch the end of the movie

This is the case every single time I go to the cinema. Always pee

Just wear a diaper like any selfrespecting user

Adult diapers. They truly are life savers.

option 1 stop drinking that much.
option 2 go to doctor, maybe something is wrong

yeah this really
what kinda kinoplex doesn't have diaper dispenser anyway

Do not drink ANYTHING 2 hours before the film starts. No exceptions.

Why would there be giggling at someone going to pee? This seems bizarre

>hear giggling
Who does this?

you have diabetes, congrats.

external catheter

look it up. the patrician way to experience cinema, never miss a second

Dont have salty food, this will make you buy a drink which will make you pee

Dont have a drink during the film

Or just have good bladder control like a normal person you fucking retard

I don't know about you, but if you wore an diaper in my neighborhood, I'd beat the everloving shit out of you.

just go to the bathroom before the screening wtf

Generally I stop drinking anything about 2 hours before the movie. Then I piss three or four time before I even leave the house. Then three or four times while I'm waiting for the trailers to start, and once during the final trailer.

Then once during a low dramatic pause where I know the action is about to pick up because movies are paint-by-numbers these days.

This 2bh
I got it, shit makes you piss all the time if your bloodsugar's up
Sometimes it comes out of nowhere instantly and you literally can't hold it
It's pretty embarrassing to piss your pants as an adult, but it happens

this is literally how I discovered I had type 1 diabetes
I couldn't finish James Bond: Skyfall without going to pee twice
see a doctor, user

Pathetic

>tfw I have pissed on the floorseveral times during a movie

That is why I usually go to matinees during the week when there are only a few people there and I can get away with it.

But then how do I get drunk during screening

So drinking so god damn much before watching the movie

the only accurate answers

Me too, usually piss in a empty cup and the pour it over the seat when leaving.

>tfw I literally passed out on the street today after riding my bike for 20 minutes and people had to help me

I don't want to die this young, I want to see jimbo's avatar kino

>getting diabetes in 2030

OP, I know that feel. Ever since I was a child I have gone to the bathroom at least once an hour.

This makes working hell, and social gatherings shit. I wake up 2-3 times a night to pee, and I sleep like shit.

Been to several doctors, had the whole gamut ran and no one can find anything wrong.

Piss before the movie, and don't buy a beverage with your popcorn. Actually don't buy popcorn either you fat piece of shit

type 1 has unknown cause
type 2 is 50% heritable, 50% lifestyle-caused
people need to stop being dicks to diabetics

Your move theater doesn't offer the premium tickets passes? My theater has a special bathrooms for people who purchase the premium tickets that has urinals/toliets with a screen playing all the premium pass eligible movies, you just show the doorman your ticket and he lets you in and you go to the appropriate urinal/stall that is playing your movie

Just be glad you didn't see Baywatch

I always laugh at people going to pee, its pathetic and shows that they arent real movie watchers like me and should be shamed

Sounds like some sort of bladder problem if you have to piss bad a half hour after already going. I can hold it for hours.

>go to movie
>get up half way through to use bathroom
>the girls in the middle row (where the stairs meet ground level) are staring at me
>look back awkwardly
>they laugh and point at me
>Call me "gross pee McGee"
>laugh louder than movies
>everybody in the theater is laughing at me
>get nervous and piss myself
>cry and go home

FUCK WOMEN FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

>be murrikan
>get diabetes
>get shot
>get hurricane'd
truly gods chosen people

Isn't type 1 also thought to be part genetic?
They asked me if I had any family with it when I got it

hahaha how fat are you?

You might have kidney stones. Constant urination is a main symptom

you forgot tornadoes
>making a country in the only area on earth prone to extremely high tornado activity

Oh boy. Watch out, we got a tough guy.

Anyone remember intermissions?

Haha, yeah it is pretty funny
>Ooooh, ooh muh bladder I gotta pee, or I'm gonna burst! Oh, I'm so uncomfortable! I'm going to pee myself and get all embarrassed if I don't leave right now! I hope people don't look at me as I walk down the stairs! Ooooo, here it comes! I gotta go asap!

just stop going outside, there's nothing out there anyway

MAN, I WENT 3 TIMES IN DUNKIRK. I didn't drink anything and I went to the bathroom before going to the cinema.

Doing shit like wearing diapers is normalizing faggotry, and trust me, you're not welcome anywhere near me.

A doctor told me I have an irritated dysfunctional bladder. He recommended i lose weight and exercize. Im down 25 pounds and its actually gotten worse. I dont know what do. I havent reached the point of incontinence yet, but I need to pee like every 15 minutes and i feel the constant irritation in my pelvic area

Astronauts wear diapers, so do detectives

You're a real sadsack, son
Pamperschu is probably a better person than you

Get a bag dude, let it flow

Yeah it's heritable. I got it randomly though lmao

you wont get a gf if you don't go outside tho

>download the movie at pb
>watch it at home
>if i have to pee, just pause it
>meanwhile the cinema, the studio and the actors don't get a cent from me

Don't worry about it, if a big star like Neeson can happily piss himself in public and carry on like nothing has happened you should just let it go and stop worrying.

>randomly
sure..you got it because you only eat garbage you fat fuck

>Drink some Coke before watching le spooky clown movie
>Spend most of the time holding my bladder
>Nothing in the movie was scary enough or even startling enough to make me pee
wew lad. Cheesy as fuck Tim Curry was scarier than that fucking swede or wherever Skarsgard's from

Weak

I have type 1 diabetes you mental midget

Yeah, they do that in space as they serve our planet. Not at their local theater because their body can't hold urine.

I guarantee I've done more to benefit humanity than whoever the fuck that is.

so?

you have aids in the penis, user.

F

Type 1 is an autoimmune disease just in case you're actually just an idiot

>implying implications
please, you're just a disgusting shit eater :^)

It doesn't have to be diabetes or prostate cancer or AIDS/whatever, it can be BPH or prostatitis

I have chronic prostatitis and eat alfa blockers (prescription), they're literally a wonder drug, improved my quality of life tenfold

legit can't tell if you're trolling right now but in case you're serious type 1 diabetes is an auto-immune disease where the cells that produce insulin are destroyed. Completely unrelated to diet

get checked out for diabetes

start exercising and eat less candy

This is bad and you should feel bad

nope :^)

You're not good at this, but keep practicing

why not just bring someone to piss into? wouldn't that solve the issue?

do you think AIDs is caused by diet too

community college scum

LMAO I always do the same thing.

When I was a kid I used to have to piss constantly but I just piss like normal now.
I saw Fellowship with my friend and his dad and had to leave to piss like 5-6 times, it was fucked.

>I'd beat the everloving shit out of you
Well it would be a little too late for that, don't you think?

>an diaper
Retarded nigger detected.

Not with that attitude. Protip: Let a tulpa manifest itself and groom her to your needs.

Just pee in your cup, son.

This is the WORST advice. You'll become dehydrated.

Don't drink before kino, don't drink while kino, it's that easy. If you're getting a big cola no wonder you can't hold it for 2 hours. 0.5L is the biggest volume of a drink you can consume and be fairly sure (still not 100%) you won't need to take a leak, as long as you took a leak before that. Yeah, pee before the showing, even if you don't want it that much.
If you really can't hold it welp you can waste 5-10 minutes and go to the toilet to watch the rest in comfort, it's really not worth it, I've been holding my pee back for an hour when I went to watch that shitty ghost in the shell remake because I was high as balls and forgot these rules and it wasn't fucking worth it. It wasn't worth it to bother with that film at all but that's another story.

>not drinking a 2.5 liter cola and an entire pizza and pissing and shitting yourself at intense scenes
Get off my board you casual fucks.

Just piss on the floor, and don't forget to stain the seats.
Cinema staff don't deserve mercy.

Bladder control has NOTHING to do with intelligence asshole.

>mfw I always make an artistic mess with my shit and piss at theater toilets

Too much unnecessary work and uncomfortable.
Best and most economic solution is to unzip and piss on the floor, let the janitors deal with it.

>do detectives
really?

i have literally never had to go to pee during a film

Nice try nigger, we're on to you

You might seriously have diabetes.

1. Take a b multivitamin capsule. Takes the urge away.
2. Puff on a joint before entering theater. You'll forget about pissing.
You can drink a Coke too while watching the movie

>taking vitamins
>drinking coke
are you trying to make him worse

I wear a diaper pretty commonly without anyone knowing. I've only been caught by a stranger once and it was the hottest thing that ever happened to me. Embarrassing as fuck but that's why it was so hot. This hot milf cahier at Walgreen's told me that my diaper was showing on my backside

It's the Hillary Clinton Special

I've got a feeling it was either unrelated or because OP is perhaps a little comical in appearance, conforming to Sup Forums stereotypes.

>wait for a nice dark scene to get up for a pee
>the second I stand up to shuffle past the 15 other people sitting on my row the scene changes to a bright one
>look up and see everyone staring at me in disgust as I try to shuffle down the isle
>accidentally kick and fall on people as I try desperately to make it to the end
>trip up over my XXL bootcut jean ends
>one of my nike roshes get pulled off
>too anxious to lean down and pick it up so I just leave it there
>little bit of pee leaks out as I was cross legged down to the exit
>waddle out of the theatre and leave the kinoplex with one rosche and my new bootcuts covered in piss

These are the caliber of people that I share a board with huh.

How does it feel when you piss in a diaper and sit on your piss? Does the piss smell? Does the piss leak down the sides of your pants? Does the piss leak and make your butt and seat wet? I'm seriously considering it.

You wouldn't do shit pussy beta bitch

He'd be wearing a diaper so it wouldn't matter

>not putting in a catheter before a movie

pathetic

>he doesn't chug 2 bottles of water 30 mins before the movie and have a mini competition with the film to see if you can outlast it before needing to pee

the warmth of piss in a diaper feels wonderful, especially encased around your cock and balls

If it's a quality diaper then it won't leak. Don't buy Depends or any of the cheap store brands from pharmacies. Go out and buy Tena or Molicare if you want the good stuff. Or you can buy the ABDL diapers like ABUniverse of Bambino, those also hold really well

I always need the toilet every 90 minutes and panic if I'm in a situation that I can't easily escape to find a toilet. How people do jobs where they don't pee for 4 hours at a time is beyond me.

> he's peed his pants
Do you bond with your mother over your weak bladder? Women pee their pants user. Women