M
O
L
U
S
T

Every frame looked like a painting.

This is my design.

Been a while since I watched it but those two girls suddenly having sex with each other came out of nowhere didn't it?

>ywn cook with hannibal
youtube.com/watch?v=OhfosDczTx4

only the first season

This and we all anons have a little Hannibal inside of us.

that and the conclusion to the mess that was season 2 was actually pretty great

kek that filename.

I love that everything he does is professional even when improvised

>fucked with his furniture

RUDE

I love how he closes his eyes in exasperation.

WHAT WENT WRONG SEASON 3?

and killing abigail was pretty great.

so did he fuck everyone?

you mean both of will's girls?

that Rorschach scene

Because it has sociopaths and psychopaths in it and since I identify as the former (knowing potentially I could become the latter should I cease caring even further), this show resonates deeply with me.

t. Pseudo-intellectual

>what went wrong season 3

Nothing. First 5 episodes of S3 are the best in the series.

>being this much of a contrarian

How is it contrarian to disagree with you?

first two seasons are amazing, then s3 became a serious chore to push through few eps as it became more dull and complicated

I'm pretty sure this is the gayest thing I'll ever enjoy, but look forward to the future proving me wrong

>No Abigail gf
youtube.com/watch?v=-T_36chpCuw

1.cinematography/lector character/half story concept

2. mads, hugh, fishburne

>Kronenburg (1664 - a good vintage) and a slice of jambon and kraft fromage
i love it

It portrayed the most intimate male relationship I've ever seen on screen, gays included. Their relationship was complex, fascinating and enlightening to watch. 2 demented minds discovering each other.

I'll just come right out and say it. I really disliked Will's character. When stacked up against the other characters he may as well have been a fucking adolescent. His whole character was whiny, petulant, annoying, faux-thoughtful. Literally may as well have been played by a fucking 16 year old goth girl.

>this is my design

you've got to remember what he's dealing with. he is literally being used by the FBI because he has an ability to not only completely empathize with but totally understand psychotic killers. and it leaves a stain on him each time he has to delve into that mindset.
also he's naturally antisocial so yeah he's an asshole but fuck me, in his shoes i'd be the same way.

What said. There are so many scenes where he's just saying or doing these head up ass things that sound/look artsy and cool but are just really dumb.

well that's your opinion. i just felt fucking sorry for the guy. the only joys in his life are alana who becomes a lesbian, hannibal his best friend who tries to murder him, abigail who is murdered in front of him by said friend and his fucking dogs.

Guy's a creep for shipping Hannibal and Abigail but that's a nice video