It's Baaaaaack! Now, how about you gimme some sugar Baby!?

It's Baaaaaack! Now, how about you gimme some sugar Baby!?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vkgi-6GVR4o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The guy who played Eligos is the same guy who played the ancient vampire in WWDITS

>The guy who played Eligos is the same guy who played the ancient vampire in WWDITS
Huh. Sounds interesting. Any design similarities?

Nah, I just thought it was interesting when it popped up on Amazon's xray feature.

Tazerface was hilarious

Aww. At least Eligos has a rather 'distinctive' design to say the least.

Question, Sup Forums: will you watch Fede Alvarez's Evil Dead 2 if he ever gets around to making it?

Only if it stars Jane Levy.

>Question, Sup Forums: will you watch Fede Alvarez's Evil Dead 2 if he ever gets around to making it?
Yes. But that movie likely won't happen since Reddit is adamant on the remake and the main series not having any connections whatsoever.

>since Reddit is adamant on the remake and the main series not having any connections whatsoever
Ok. Let's think of some movies/tv shows where the reboot crosses over with the original:
>21 Jump Street
>Uh...
People liked 21 Jump Street, right?

fun fact, i use to masturbate to dot matrix in that episode.

>ReBoot had a crossover with Evil Dead.
Wait, what? Is this actually real?

Well, not an official crossover. There was a scene in one episode of ReBoot where they go into a video game that's clearly based on Evil Dead 2.
youtube.com/watch?v=vkgi-6GVR4o

DEAD BY DAWN
DEAD BY DAWN

Is Jacksonville, FL REALLY that nice?

No. From what I've heard, it's a den of debauchery and horror. I don't get Ash's obsession with the place.

>I don't get Ash's obsession with the place.
Ash has been planning to go there since the 80s. Maybe it was nicer back then. Can any Florida Anons confirm?

That was the whole joke. He had no idea it was a shithole. It was a total paradise in his mind because it was where he was going to go with his girlfriend before he found the book and his life went to shit.
Jacksonville represents a life without the Necronomicon or the Deadites to worry about.

Is the show any good?

It's pretty good. I said in another thread that out of the two seasons so far, I've only been disappointed in two episodes.

Jacksonville was never "nice." Until the late 90's the paper mills made the whole place smell like farts. Nearby St. Augustine has beautiful beaches, good surfing and interesting historical sites.

>Jacksonville represents a life without the Necronomicon or the Deadites to worry about.
And yet the cosmic horrors of the book followed him there, just as they follow him everywhere else. Honestly, Ash's life is truly suffering.

I'll give it a watch then. Hope it doesn't take itself too srsly.

He's basically the Doomguy of film/tv.

I doesn't. There are so many scenes that cement this, but I shall not spoil them for you.

Season 3 when?

February, unfortunately. Damn showrunners and their bullcrap.

Damn, I thought it was gonna air during this halloween

That would be spectacular user, but no. They have to do all kinds of re-structuring now due to the old show-writer being a major fag.

What happened?

curious about this too.