Why do women in western society have it easier than men? Why does western society hate men?

Why do women in western society have it easier than men? Why does western society hate men?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SaC-2lj6HNg
youtube.com/watch?v=QYHxGBH6o4M
youtube.com/watch?v=nxVBjfHzdI4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The answer to both, is because we allowed them to.

>Why does western society hate men?

Toxic masculinity.

Its the systematic pussification of men to feminize masculine potential dissenters.

Men from other cultures are infinitely worse in the regard of "toxic masculinity" and those guys get away with it.

Patriarchy.
Gynocentrism.
Toxic Masculinity.

Maybe in Cucked countries but not in the Greatest Country in the World™

>Greatest Country in the World™
You mean Israel?

You missed the point. Men from all over the world do what they want and get away with it. Only in western society are men hated for being men. People claim that we still have this prude, traditional society that hates women and glorifies men, but we absolutely don't.

>Why do women in western society have it easier than men
all the rights, none of the responsibilities
laws are crafted in their favour

>Why does western society hate men?
((((((((western society)))))))))))

No I mean the United States of Israel.

Because western society was built by western men for western women.

Because once women gained suffrage, they wanted more power and began to dismantle the parts of western society they didn't like at the expense of men. To justify this shift and maintain their voting power through unity, western men were vilified as the cause of society's "problems" and women were championed as the solution.

This would be an impressive hijacking of political power by women, but it wasn't actually women that pulled it off.

Okay..I'm being serious now.
What do you mean men are hated for being men?
As long as you don't rape them and are alpha you can coax them into loving you and there won't be any consequences, no divorce, no nothing.

FPBP

Men are expected to be absolutely top-tier and give women "equality" and special treatment. Women are protected on a societal level while men are expected to adhere to our gender roles. We go through much more hardships, hardly any help is given to us, while women are given everything. We are expected to be alpha AND sympathetic for the supposed misdoings of the past committed by our gender. All the pressure is on us, we still have to adhere to our gender roles for an ill-defined reward.

There is no single reason to hate all women though permavirgin faggots on this board want to convince you otherwise. Man it’s the SAME THING as feminists who bitch and moan about the "patriarchy". The only REAL issue is how political systems in the United States handle disputes between men and women, often favoring the latter; occasionally to outrageous circumstances. Finding the right woman is a "rite of passage" that these new age red pill faggots reject but have never experienced. Why do you think real faggots pair up, men and women? Having a partner to go through life, to share it, to help each other when times get hard... it just makes sense. Why the fuck would you want to be some nobody in your 50s, no family, no one to give a shit about you, waiting to die, and still posting on Sup Forums about how you "dodged a bullet". Total shitasses.

>toxic masculinity
*inserts buttplug*

You didn't really answer my question, but you answered your own question.

>Why the fuck would you want to be some nobody in your 50s, no family, no one to give a shit about you, waiting to die, and still posting on Sup Forums about how you "dodged a bullet"
>The only REAL issue is how political systems in the United States handle disputes between men and women, often favoring the latter; occasionally to outrageous circumstances.

Women have it far easier than men in almost every regard, especially socially. Do they have it easier in the rest of the world? No. But in western society, yes they fucking do.

Daily reminder to read, The Manipulated Man by Esther Vilar goys

Why do you care that they have it easier?

This is the literal equivalent of blacks complaining about "white privilege"

Just look at this shit:
youtube.com/watch?v=SaC-2lj6HNg
Canada and Stralia are the most cucked countries. Your canadian wife can literally sue you for not wanting to eat her out after gang-bang with 5 niggers in your house. And you will pay 50-5000% of your income till rest of your life. Then comes USA, then Sweden, then rest of the Europe.

you are disposable

youtube.com/watch?v=QYHxGBH6o4M
>doing what is expected of you
If you work for it, you can get whatever you want.
You're not forced to date sluts mofo

They have never had it this easy in the history of humanity. No group has. It's not natural for one sex to be worshiped like this, then people wonder why younger guys are getting sick and tired of it all. Men have always been on top, because we're naturally better. The way things are now is a forced abomination.

It also irritates the living fuck out of me when people talk about how easy it is to be a man, but it's not. We get all the shit, women get all the praise. Why should I accept this as reality? Men are not praised like we once were, the good ole' days are gone.

What are you talking about? That doesn't change the fact that western culture has an obvious angst against men, and it's satanic.

how does anyone even recover

No one ever said western culture was perfect.
That's what WE are here for.
In general I've never felt any bias against me, in fact, I see a lot of teachers and older folks smile at me and help me along the way.
Find true love and all these problems won't effect you. Maybe others, but you won't need to stress about solving the issues, you can take your time and gradually come to a conclusion on how to fix the issues with literally the best culture in the world, making it even better.

>They have never had it this easy in the history of humanity. No group has.
and?
>It's not natural for one sex to be worshiped like this
Who's doing the worship? You?
>then people wonder why younger guys are getting sick and tired of it all
That's a good question actually.
What specific events led you to make this thread?
>Men have always been on top, because we're naturally better.
I thought we were talking about how easy women have it?
>The way things are now is a forced abomination.
Forced by whom?

>It also irritates the living fuck out of me when people talk about how easy it is to be a man, but it's not. We get all the shit, women get all the praise. Why should I accept this as reality? Men are not praised like we once were, the good ole' days are gone.
You only do things when you get praised afterwards?
What kind of backward thinking is that?

I didn't ask to have a detailed explanation of your personal life. Men are conditioned to take punishment and not complain about it anyways, so that's something you should consider. This is not about me "finding true love". That sounds cringe anyways.

How are we the best culture in the world? We are the core of degeneracy.

I'm not doing the worship. Why should women have it this easy, and men have it this hard?

>I thought we were talking about how easy women have it?

That's not contradictive. Men are naturally better, women still have it better though.

>Forced by whom?

Mostly other men, but also by women too.

>You only do things when you get praised afterwards?

The point was that people claim that men in western society still have the respected position we once did, but we don't.

>Men are conditioned to take punishment
What punishment?
>How are we the best culture in the world?
It's easier not to be a wageslave cuck.
We have more free time and ability to make mistakes, making us ever better than before since we learned.

Bait?

>and it's satanic
Glad to see a man who understands, where all these "progressive" shit came from, from feminism till homosexualism. We 've already had this "progress" more than 5000 years ago, in Sodom and Gomorrah.

>What punishment?

We are the sex that takes punishment. Criticism, fighting and dying in wars, fighting in the street, being attacked, so on and so forth. It doesn't matter if you want to deny this. It's the truth. We take all the punishment so women and children can live comfy. We build and maintain society, and we can't even express our emotions.

>It's easier not to be a wageslave cuck.

You need to go back to /r9k/.

What are you even trying to argue here? That women shouldn't have the same rights as men, because when they do their lives are easier than mens'?

>I'm not doing the worship.
Then why is it an issue? Betas will be betas.

>Men are naturally better, women still have it better though.
What are you even trying to say here? Men are generally more intelligent/successful, so we should hate women because the average woman has a slightly easier life than the average man?

>Mostly other men
What specifically have you been "forced" to do at the behest of other men, for women?

>The point was that people claim that men in western society still have the respected position we once did, but we don't.
What do you mean by "respected position"?

You can't control a society without first controlling it's men

Women are of no real importance

Jesus you sound stupid
>military conscription
>diversity requirements that work one way
>fear of masculine impulses
Woman worship doesn't havr to be legally required to exist.

>We are the sex that takes punishment. Criticism, fighting and dying in wars, fighting in the street, being attacked, so on and so forth.
Never experienced any of that in my entire life m8

>What are you even trying to argue here? That women shouldn't have the same rights as men, because when they do their lives are easier than mens'?

Read the OP.

>Then why is it an issue? Betas will be betas.

It causes issues.

>What are you even trying to say here? Men are generally more intelligent/successful, so we should hate women because the average woman has a slightly easier life than the average man?

Women have it better than men in western society. Men are better, but we give women an edge over us because the pussy overrides everything else. I never said we should hate women, you need to relax. Women simply take advantage of a culture that worships them.

>What specifically have you been "forced" to do at the behest of other men, for women?

Respect them, give them attention, ask them out, protect them, etc. In different times of my life. Most of the time I refused, but regardless. Men enforce other men on a societal scale to give women "equal rights" yet also special treatment.

>What do you mean by "respected position"?

Men are not as respected as they once were. The position of the man, the husband the father, the male leader is no longer respected to the level it once was. People that defend women in these discussions claim men still have it easy and that we are pandered to, but we are not. Aside from sexual situations, men no longer have the societal recognition we once did.

Because we're better than everyone else.

You are either a woman or you are purposefully naive.

Back to /r9k/.

Australia. You are so useless. Go rape some shrub animal and stfu.

I don't WANNA go back to /r9k/ gimme tendies gimme TENDIES!!!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
In all honesty though my mom takes care of me and gives me everything.

>military conscription
Is retarded and should be illegal in general
>diversity requirements that work one way
Retarded and should be illegal in general
>fear of masculine impulses
What?

>Read the OP
What is the purpose of your thread?

>It causes issues.
Like what?

>Men are better, but we give women an edge over us
kek
If men are slaves to the pussy to this extent, are they really "better" than women?

>Men enforce other men on a societal scale to give women "equal rights"
Why shouldn't they be given equal rights?
This is literally sharia-tier shit you're advocating

>also special treatment.
Nobody forces you to give women special treatment. You cannot be legally required to hire x amount of women for example.

>Men are not as respected as they once were. The position of the man, the husband the father, the male leader is no longer respected to the level it once was.
and this is because women were given rights, right?
Give me a break.

>People that defend women in these discussions claim men still have it easy and that we are pandered to
So your entire argument is a strawman?

>societal recognition
What?

Straight white men are the scapegoat demographic of modern times

But they want us to be unhappy about this.
I see a bunch of people really somber looking but that's exactly what they want, if we are positive and joyous they will lose power. We'll also have a clear goal and motivation to fixing everything instead of just taking the blllllaaackk pilll...

I don't want to do autism quotes with you. I'll only do it a bit.

>What is the purpose of your thread?

Read the text of the OP.
Men worshiping women causes issues, the issues I've been describing, where women are inferior but they have the advantage over us because we let them have it.

>If men are slaves to the pussy to this extent, are they really "better" than women?

They choose to be slaves to the pussy, so on a conscious level, if they want to be slaves to women, then they are making themselves inferior to women by their own accord.

>Why shouldn't they be given equal rights?

What have women done to deserve equal rights? They can have equal rights or special treatment, like what we do with children. But why do they deserve both? You know what I'm saying, you're just being argumentative because this thread has annoyed you for some reason.

>Nobody forces you to give women special treatment

Men are forced to give women special treatment on a societal level. If we don't give it to them, we are seen differently.

>and this is because women were given rights, right?

It's because women became arrogant because of how much men were coddling them. They got "equal rights" and were still protected, still given special treatment. Then you combine that with the rise of slut culture and breakdown of the family, religion, morality, etc.

>So your entire argument is a strawman?

No, I've noticed that the people in these discussions who go against me claim that women are still oppressed and that men still have it easy, but both are false. They parrot these ideas that have no basis in reality.

So you admit that things really are this way, but you just think we should take all the abuse with a smile on our faces? That's not how people work.

These would be a good time to point out that female genital mutilation is illegal in the US, while male and intersex genital mutilation is fair game and encouraged.

There's a federal law that, instead of saying "genital mutilation is illegal," says "female genital mutilation is illegal." To explicitly protect only women.

Wew lad I love America

Yeah but I ain't takin' abuse not I got no reason not to smile eh?
If you do so they will think the same and it will eat them up inside.
Face it, despite all this bullshit, being a straight White male is the ultimate existence and they know it.

Where's single fathers housing? Jesus it's such a fucked up system everywhere

>not
I meant so

>Read the text of the OP.
Your OP reads as "why is unproved assertion true Sup Forums?"

>women are inferior but they have the advantage over us
There's that oxymoron again

>What have women done to deserve equal rights?
What has anyone done to deserve rights?
Why do rights need to be "deserved"?

>They can have equal rights or special treatment, like what we do with children. But why do they deserve both?
I already addressed this in my original post ITT >Men are forced to give women special treatment on a societal level.
How so?
What specific examples do you have of this?

>It's because women became arrogant because of how much men were coddling them.
and this degraded the concept of manhood how, exactly?

>breakdown of the family
That's rich coming from someone who's displaying ostentatious dislike of the idea of traditional marriage (which is still an easy possibility in western society despite what your preconceived notions are)

>Where's single fathers housing?
In jail.

>Your OP reads as "why is unproved assertion true Sup Forums?"

What evidence do you have that it's an unproved assertion? That you don't like it.

>There's that oxymoron again

Idiot. Men are naturally superior to women, we are only "inferior" when we willingly serve them.

>What has anyone done to deserve rights?
>Why do rights need to be "deserved"?
>I already addressed this in my original post ITT

All you did was go off about "virgins" and such. You did not explain why you thought women deserve equality and special treatment. Just vague talk about a rite of passage.

>What specific examples do you have of this?

I already explained this to you. It has happened to me plenty of times. Take a look at western society. Who built it? Who maintains it? Who goes through the most hardships, but who is treated better? You know all those answers.

>and this degraded the concept of manhood how, exactly?

It reduced men to people that begged fir pussy and based their entire existence and validation around the approval of women, despite women already being "equal" to them.

>That's rich coming from someone who's displaying ostentatious dislike of the idea of traditional marriage (which is still an easy possibility in western society despite what your preconceived notions are)

How is still an easy possibility in western society? Do you have any proof, besides empty claims and your own arrogance? I dislike marriage because it too gives women an unfair advantage, which you said in your first post.

>What punishment?
Amputation of erogenous tissue

They won't. Soon brother, soon.

Either you signed up for selective service, you're about to go to jail, or you're underage b&

youtube.com/watch?v=nxVBjfHzdI4
And then you go to jail for RAPING a sexbot.

I signed up for the selective service, but that literally means nothing, they've had enough volunteers for the army for years.
Mexican canon fodder will be used if there's ever a WW3

>Why do women in western society have it easier than men? Why does western society hate men?

Baby boomers, 60s, post-modernism, anti-science.

>What evidence do you have that it's an unproved assertion?
Canada is wonderful, and I love that we let them use the internet. Adds a quirkly little piece of comedic relief to the anglosphere.

Only a few people here who are either women or gay fags disagree with me, and nobody has been able to prove me wrong. Just arrogance, personal attacks and pictures of scantily clad women.

Women don't have it easier if you think about it. They are forced by society to have a career, and yes maybe they have it easier at having a career, but they repress all their natural instincts in order to achieve that. When they hit 30 they all turn into unsufferable harpies since they finally realized the job isn't the most important thing in their lives and that they actually want to have kids. That leads to many never having children and that's a inreversible sacrifize made which they will suffer under their whole lives.

So tldr; they have a good start in life but it it turns into shit later on, so it's not really easier for them after all.

>but that literally means nothing
That literally means your government can legally decide to use you as a meat shield or throw you in prison. Women are exempt.
>equality

>aussieposters

But men repress all our natural instincts when we are forced to give women equality and special treatment, feminism and chivalry. Does anybody care about that? No.

Women are free to opt out of working and trying to compete with men if they can't hang with the guys.

>implying I won't find a way to escape being a meat shield.
Women are also required to sign up for the selective service now.
At least we'll go out having sex with them.
Also I have a disability that keeps me from fighting.
Also they would have no reason to use me as a meat shield.
They have enough volunteers.

>What evidence do you have that it's an unproved assertion?
You're asking someone to provide evidence that your assertion isn't proven.

It's like when you ask a kid how old they are and they bashfully hold up a few fingers and mispronounce the number. Cute as a button.

>They are forced by society to have a career
What the hell are you talking about?

Because most western young men are cucks

>>implying I won't find a way to escape being a meat shield.
I didn't imply that. I very clearly stated the alternative is prison.

I don't know about you, but at some point I stopped giving a shit, just avoid the insufferable cunts.

>Women are free to opt out of working and trying to compete with men if they can't hang with the guys.
A few maybe. Living only on one salary isn't really possible these days. Also the trends goes to women having the better jobs than men and earning more, so it's really not economically wise for them to stop working.

>Women are also required to sign up for the selective service now.
And this is not true

Yes, I am. They don't get to dictate the direction of the conversation. They are already using plenty of arrogance and scantily clad female pics. Why should I let them dictate the terms of the discussion?

It's the same as . I agree with that, on a technicality, and I don't need him to prove that assertion, since I've already seen plenty of it myself.

W-what should I do...?
I know!
I'll write up a petition to end women's suffrage and get as many dumb sorority sluts to sign it as possible!
Then I'll mail it to Trump!

>What evidence do you have that it's an unproved assertion? That you don't like it.
By what metric are you weighing that women have it easier?

In some cases, obviously yes (women don't have to do shit in the dating scene, its all the man's job)

In other cases, men have it much better (men have a higher chance of being born with higher IQ, making their career prospects and pay much easier to attain)

So, how do you measure objectively that women have it better than men?

>So, how do you measure objectively that women have it better than men?
Cut half the skin off a boy's genitals
Get paid
Make so much as a pin prick on a girl's genitals
Go to prison

Hmm

Italy gives me a reason to exist....
Unlike this thread.....

>implying im ever going to die

When im 50 I'll just plug myself into my virtual reality world and live all my missed experiances through there, I'm 20 and AR and VR are already a thing, you think in 30 years it won't become even better

Fuck off old man
Go get cucked by your normie wife while I continue to disregard money wasting whores

and this is women's fault, not the fault of jews and christcucks?

I have explained throughout the course of this thread how I am weighing that women have it easier than men. I'm not trying to be lazy here, but I've explained it numerous times now.

>In other cases, men have it much better (men have a higher chance of being born with higher IQ, making their career prospects and pay much easier to attain)

Men are naturally superior to women, but this reminds me of what I've seen so many people already say, that we have "male privilege" because we are stronger, and don't give birth, and don't get periods, and "look better when we wake up in the morning (?)". That is biology, we cannot control that, and even though we are better, we still let women have equal rights to us, while we give them special treatment at the same time, and we adhere to our specific gender role and go through hardships so women can be comfy and society can stay intact.

>"dodged a bullet"
As if it isn't true.

>to help each other when times get hard... it just makes sense.

You're a man, thinking like a man.

Women don't help a man through hard times. Instead, they do something emotionally devastating to the man while starting a relationship with a more successful man. This is what's good for them: they get the support of the more-successful man, and by breaking the less-successful man they reassure themselves they made the right decision.

The problem is that men's power is physical so it can be outlawed. Women use wiles to manipulates so it can't be outlawed. That gives them an advantage that inevitably leads to them gaining more and more of an advantage.

>I'm not trying to be lazy here, but I've explained it numerous times now.
Yes, at this point you've thoroughly explained that you want women to have less rights for some arbitrary nonsensical strawman reason you've carefully constructed into your head but cannot transfer into writing.

I'm sorry your view on relationships and marriage is so tainted, I guess.

I don't think women should have less rights. I just think that the methods they use to control need to be regulated equally to the way men's way of controlling, like violence, are tightly regulated.

>the story must be true because it confirms what I already know

nah.......
Let's just give up...

Women don't inherently have it easier. They're just genetically predisposed to superiority in contemporary, Western, secular, and post-Renaissance societies. Which just happen to be the societies which are the most wealthy, scientifically advanced, etc.

There's nothing really to do about it, since we all benefit from such things. That's just how the cookie crumbles.

It isn't tainted, it's just realistic. And you talk like a roastie.

There is something to do about it. Emotional abuse needs to be treated as a serious crime just like physical abuse is.

k-kek are y-you okay?

see

Women don't have it easier, they just face different challenges than men do. And yes, it is mostly related to social pressures, but if you think it isn't corrosive to the soul, just look how psychically destroyed most of them are.

see