Remember, Whites comprise only 8.4% of the South African population

In the Sunday newspapers this morning in South Africa.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EL-r8o6AYMo
youtube.com/watch?v=6fzRSE_p1Ys
youtube.com/watch?v=Jj9EEIFWzf0
theguardian.com/society/2016/sep/10/hospitals-on-brink-of-collapse-say-health-chiefs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck this is our future unless we start setting it straight...the gibs never end

They sound alt-right.

>Who owns Chicken Licken, Nando's, KFC?

I'm going to kill myself.

you guys should install some sort of slav importation program to bring the white numbers. although im not sure even slavs would want to come.

Blacks should be encouraged to control there homelands just as Europeans should be encouraged to keep there homelands protected from foreigners as well.

whites own all the chicken places and the farms that grow watermelons!

Who does own Chicken Lickens?

isn't that the Netherlands flag with a huge black and green dick penetrating and removing the white stripe?

what was the % before you started getting murdered?

There's nothing stopping blacks from running their own businesses except for their own mentality. This guy would be surprised to see that there are lots of Blacks with a far greater income than many whites.

Which newspaper is this?

I just want to point out the truth:
*Jacob Zuma is a PUPPET.
*Whites do not want Zuma in because HE IS A PUPPET and he is treating them badly.

*Blacks are all idiots, and they want Zuma in because they are TOLD they want him in.
*Zuma is selling EVERYTHING to foreigners and doing NOTHING about industry.
*This angle is to justify stopping the whites from rebelling again, to cut the bud of revolution before it flowers.
Remember, militarily, 100 whites equal 10'000 blacks.
Think Zulu.

No. We are White ethno-nationalists. Ethno-nationalism does not make sense if there is not an ethnos you advocate for. In South Africa there is a White interest, no other races interests trump theres.

I'm glad me and my family left.

The kaffirs won't stop until they have killed every single white. And the stupid white liberals will cheer them on while the boere are being genocided.
Fucking doos.

City Press

black people own nothing, and that's why they are unemployed and poor....

i'd say that that kind of logic is why they are unemployed, which is why they are poor and therefore own nothing.

yep, commies being stupid. I hope this scares Zuma and makes him realize that it's time to step down. Or maybe he'll double down and we'll get defacto Apartheid again.

I can at least own guns and converse in English. You had to sell your guns before you moved, and have to speak spic.

Is not Black First Land First become BFLF when abbreviated, not BLF? Or is it a translation issue?

It is not their homeland you fucking mall sharter. The khoisan are the true SA natives. Not the drooling bantu township kaffirs. Not even the Zulu like them.

Saying they are natives is like saying Mexicans are native to California.

Maybe stick to things you know something about.

Reminds me of Zaire. Back then whites owned everything. Owned everything of what? Well, of what they had built obviously. Niggers had been there for centuries and never had figured out how to mine, farm, or build with bricks, but now that whites had done it, they considered it "theirs" because it was in their country, they kicked out all the whites so everything would return to the hands of those subhumans, and in a single year, every mine collapsed, every field was ruined, every house was in ruins.

Reminds me of Rhodesia.

Reminds me of every single African countries that whites improved with their own money, only to be subsequently destroyed by niggers once they claimed it.

When do we fucking wipe those subhumans from the face of Earth already?

t. Someone who had the happiest childhood in south Africa.

I went to a bilingual high school.

Nope. No translation issue.

>who owns the media
>who owns the land
>who owns Chicken Lickin and KFC
>the ownership of fried chicken production is just as important to niggers as land rights and the media
O I am laffin

You white devils deserve this and more.

This next century is going to be spent hunting you cumskins around the globe.

I had heard that too. I had listened to a passage that stated that SA was fairly empty due to several migrations and conquests.

Proofs?

>Who owns Chicken Licken, Nando's, KFC?

and now you get all your government documents in spic and have to speak spic at the bank

enjoy living in your catholic majority shithole, SA may be shit but god damn it's the right type of shit. You're clearly a pussy that would prefer living in mediocrity because you couldn't make it as a man in SA

How white is argentina?

Whites should own all of Africa and govern for them. The countries are objectively the best when run by whites. Both parties would receive maximum benefit from that arrangement

Well to be fair the whites should have just bailed out the instant they gained independence and just let south africa devolve into a shithole like the rest of Africa.

They did in Zimbabwe so why not South Africa. Africa is a shithole and white people need to stop thinking they can change that. That being said it is a fantastic place for pharmaceutical testing of course, and that's the only reason a white person should be in that continent at all. Africans are guinea pigs for testing out experimental drugs, and that's it.

This is what'll happen in the US and Europe.
It's in our European genetics to be overrun by people who are more clannish and more assertive than us.
Europeans cannot survive the age of mass movement of people. We have people smart enough to make lots of money, who then lobby government for open borders to benefit their business. And the rest of the population are too scared to do anything about it.
Further than that, white people see what has happened to South Africa as a good thing. They celebrate the end of white civilisation there, just as they will celebrate the end of white civilisation in the US, and then Europe.

White people should just leave SA. Let the niggers have their hand. The keks would be innumerable.

Well What the Fuck... Man. There has to be someone somewhere in that organization that knows that the abbreviation is just wrong.

Maybe, someone should contact them and let them know, English may not be their first language...

Why would they leave what they own?

nandos is also chicken mr burger

Jesus christ I hate canadians

Those monkeys never stood a chance against the (((parasites)))

F to pay pay respects
youtu.be/EL-r8o6AYMo
>youtu.be/EL-r8o6AYMo
youtu.be/EL-r8o6AYMo
>youtu.be/EL-r8o6AYMo
youtu.be/EL-r8o6AYMo
>youtu.be/EL-r8o6AYMo

If he didn't mention Chicken Licken and KFC then it would be fine, but this kind of information is a true red pill to blacks. You can fuck a country up but as long as the chicken is cheap then there are no problems

Kek.

Jy moes Afrika te verlaat en het jy nog 'n kaffer President.

There is not end-game for whites in South Africa. They should sell all assets while they can, before the means of production are (((seized))).

>who owns the fired chicken businesses

KEK

Kill these fucking bastards please .

nah, remember that the pure blacks themselves are a minority compared to more moderate whites and coloureds. The EFF's base of support will never, EVER, exceed 33% and the ANC would sooner engage in a total crackdown than allow their gravy train to end (namely, the EFF wants to nationalize foreign-owned firms in SA, this is a no-no because it would piss off the entire planet especially the USA, England, and China).

Also note that SA has very loose gun laws: people here can legally own handguns for self-defense here. People are never going to give theirs up which means the only countries they would move to are Ulster, Switzerland, Canada or America.

/thread

No my friend, this is also my country. My ancestors faced far greater challenges in this country than I am facing today. Am I to disrespect their legacy because I can't face struggle?, can't stand up for something in spite of adversary?

I will die here in victory or defeat. I have the privilege to stand for something.

I'm in rape town right now

youtube.com/watch?v=6fzRSE_p1Ys

From an Anglo perspective, our commonwealth rights were stripped when we became fully independent thus losing our right to return to our place of ancestry. We lost our connection to UK and we weren't considered Anglo from that point forward. Nobody wanted to accept anyone with a South African passport then and nobody wants to accept someone with a SA passport now.

No whitey, it is you who will be hunted down and killed.

The age of white devils is over. It's my turn now.

youtube.com/watch?v=Jj9EEIFWzf0

>yfw whites in south africa are equivalent to da joos in the west for Sup Forums

God bless, user

0/8, m8

Yes too many divide and conquer trolls in this board.

Deberias saberlo.

No se cual es el porciento. Pero deberi de estar cercano a 70% por lo menos donde vivo yo con la familia.

GEE THIS SOUNDS FAMILIAR

>Zuma is going to go full Mugabe to retain control
This isn't going to end well.

Good little rainbow nation believer.
How are the brownouts?

Open your cracker eyes and see. Everywhere you go, we will be right behind you.

Everything you build, we will take. Whites will never be at peak again. We will haunt you and chase you and catch every single last one.

And we will out you to the sword this time.

you're thinking the anglos

damn
i got a couch you can crash on till you can get a job and a place of your own

>Fuck this is our future
yeah in maybe 1000 years, blacks are still only 13%

not a problem for me because I got solar on the roof

how's being FORCED to speak spanish and adopt the culture your ancestors fought against for hundreds of years?

>my country
what do you think about this guy
who clearly is a Boer who jumped ship like a pussy bitch.

Tell me how can 13% cause so much disruption? Black Africans are bad, but African Americans seem to be worse. They way they disrupt your society it seems more like they make out around 30% of the population.

Perhaps it is only the media.

>Blacks in south africa view whites like everyone else view jews
hmm

dumb nigger, the country will turn to complete shit once the whites don't own the essential shit any longer.

HONORABLE MEMBA

We disrupt this society because it is inherently racist and not made for us.

I hope your family gets raped and cut open while you watch by the way.

It's because they're concentrated in urban areas, where they do make up 30+%

>white people want to destroy brics

subhuman russians confirmed non-white!

Ok. Good luck illuminating homes and curing diseases without us. By the way, why would a black supremacist be browsing Sup Forums?

Your ancestors were part of the colonial era and it is not your country. Colonies are great and all, Canada is a colony, and we only succeeded because like 99.9% of the country was completely fucking empty and the natives are susceptible to drug abuse and alcoholism and you just give them free shit every now and again and they're alright.
Your country was not so empty and colonialism killed people and now you're fucked because giving them free shit clearly does not work and getting them hooked on drugs and alcohol does not sate them.

Statistically speaking your country is a fuckup and you need to emigrate. It's not "your country" because it's a failed colony to begin with.

>not gr8 b8 m8
back to plebbit, faggot

#getrekt

>implying the British didn't stomp on boer culture
Please.
Here I feel welcome. It's not Spanish culture anyway, feels more Italian if anything.

I was only 9 years old, it wasn't my decision.

I would go back and fight if there were others fighting. But as it stands it's just waiting for genocide.

You know nothing about SA, let me know when you have three farm invasions and a mock execution.

I would go back and fight but I sleep much better with my mom and sister not living there anymore.

Don't worry friend, I am ready to face them.
Don't let them cut you up because you seem Nigerian. Blacks here hate foreign blacks more than the wites. But don't worry. I will protect you despite your words.

They will

White women will keep trying for equality up until you shitskins are cutting their intestines out of their bodies

Even when they're the majority they complain and ask for handouts... could it actually be genetic?

This is literally Sup Forums's argument
Sup Forums is literally niggers

I heard about you insecure little vermin and had to come see for myself.

The white devil created nothing without the forced labor of the rest of us. All that time and effort we wasted elevating your european forest tribes to such a high level.

Not anymore. This is our world now.

>inherently racist
That's the problem with you dumb wogs, you only want the positives of discrimination, but you kick off when one of your dumb wog apes gets killed for being a dumb wog. The superiority complex and delusion of the average wog is palpable.

Lol, I would love to see an Africa with no white people. Just to see how the blacks fuck up again. hahaha

kek

You have nothing you invent nothing you will never own this world

Try and take it :)

>Mfw south Africans use the exact same argument as Sup Forums but with whites instead of Jews
O im laffin

When did God hand out countries to nations?
No, man creates countries. And we created ours. History has never been fair. So I am prepared to claim land in Africa.

Hispanics use welfare at rates similar to blacks. The white population is set to drop under 50% by 2043, and Hispanics will become an outright majority by 2060 unless Trump wins and stems the flow.

shoo shoo dirty jew!!

Nah no thanks, you can live in the shithole that is the US yourself.

I disregard what any wog says about slavery because your own people sold you off. Just because of the tribe you were affiliated to. How can I respect the opinions of someone who can't even admit that it wasn't just whitey.

Meanwhile, in third world England further signs of the end of the age of whites.

theguardian.com/society/2016/sep/10/hospitals-on-brink-of-collapse-say-health-chiefs

more accurately they are using our argument. shitskins and chinks always copy white systems

A lot of it is the media.
I live in a town/city that's just under 70,000 people and only about 2.5% are black.
I can go to the store or go out and eat and see maybe 2 black people total and this is how a lot of places are.
Sure if you go to big cities you'll see more but the average american doesn't have to deal with BLM/race riots/chimpouts etc.

Funny thing about BLM is when i first heard about them protesting and all their BS i was confused . The only BLM i knew about was Bureau of Land Management (govt agency) and i couldn't understand why they'd care if some black person got shot.

Bringing Europe down the African standards is not winning you dumb nigger its ending the only chance you or your nigger children will ever have at living a good life

:^)

Oh wow, now you even want to blame us niggers for England too.

Holy shit, we must be superhuman to ruin everything you people have.

Maybe you cumskins aren't as badass as you tell each other you are.

You Jews did this to south Africa and what happens in south Africa will spark the war that ends your people

>it's another 'NHS on the brink if collapse' story
Listen here wog o' mine, the NHS is in such a state because of the over indulgence of middle management fuck faces, as well as foreign fuckos coming and using it for free.

What the fuck does that have to do with the 'end of the age of whites', can you even spell NHS?

To me you SA Anglos will always have an open door to return.

Sorry about our politicians, shadows of their forefathers..