youtu.be/IC5Bj0WN90g?t=17
youtu.be/tJIOgq-f6kM?t=234
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnús_Scheving
youtu.be/bP5FEQg7-dk?t=14m4s
youtu.be/KhGUWgDEfbM?t=47m36s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This first post is mine

Why hasn't anyone drawn Stingy as an Orange lantern yet

OP's board... I'LL STEAL IT! NO ONE WILL EVER KNOW!!!

These waifus are mine

You'll have to pry both of my feet from my cold, dead legs.

These earth dollars are mine

>Multiple waifu
disgusting

>waifus
>there are dudes on there

user, I...

These robot tits are MINE

youtu.be/AX5sIRop-M0

Nice

No, they are mine.
Hand them over.

Does it count if they're in drag?

This wasteland is MINE

2017 looks so inviting.

What the fuck was this guy's deal?
Why did they even hang out with him?

Because they are my friends.
And you're mine too.

The bastard was rich. You got put up with some shit to get the bling, user.

Stingy is probably one of the better Lazy Town characters, because he actually introduced some confliect.

When he was actually being Stingy, he'd give back what he stole, or realize after a while that being stingy meant he had no friends.

He was probably the most interesting of Stephanie's friends, and I have no idea why Ziggy got more spotlight, since he was so annoying.

Plus, Stingy is a great singer.

youtu.be/D38k_FjKiEg?t=7

>That episode Stingy wished for Robbie Rotten to come back
>"But he's a pain in the neck!"
>"Yeah, but he's OUR pain in the neck

What are you going to make now that the original instrumental audio tracks for We Are Number One have been released?

mega.nz/#F!0gE2zYDC!pzCnlw_sr1noeBN7wdaaAQ

>Lazytown has less than 10 people in its population, including Sportacus
>Only kid in town who owns a car
>Learned from his stingy mistakes

Gee i dunno user

The only friends the little girl had was an old mustached man, and plastic puppets
Robbie was gonna save her

>multiple waifu

How's it feel to be a whore senpai

What a fucking meme

What's the appeal of this show?

It has the capacity to be pretty damn hilarious in a droll sort of way, usually in the scenes involving Robbie Rotten.

>google the girl
>first image is the gif of her "getting fucked"
>safety on
>images of her face shopped onto more suggestive or sexual pics
you tell me, fampai

youtube.com/watch?v=0jDz8ObTogQ

fucking pedos.

This is mine.

Robbie rotten is legitimately entertaining and carries the show on his own

BROTHER

I could never get the hang of Applied Energistics. Too many parts.

I don't know shit about minecraft but Ratboy Genius is legitimately great.

youtube.com/watch?v=CuVmEpJm5gw

>content playing vanilla MC
>Friends all want me to try out tekkit and technic
>Absolutely confused
>None of them bother to explain it to me
>Later they ask me to try out hexxit
>Can't even figure out the new crafting system and whatever sort of stencil or imprinting bullshit it asked me to do

Combination of surreal and entertaining characters and plots, catchy and well written songs, being old enough that the people who watched this when they were young are now old enough to post here, and what said. Robbie Rotten is such a likeable big ham that it's hard to not root for him. Add in the fact that Robbie's actor has pancreatic cancer (though I think it's been removed now, and now he's going for chemo, thanks to all the funding) and you have the basis of a very strong meme- Funny, from a large portion of the internet's childhood, easily altered and recombined with other memes, and with a feeling of doing something good (in this case the actor's cancer fund).

Have we started the fire...?

>to dumb for Tinker's Tools
How did you even manage vanilla?

Speaking of wich, the oficial Lazytown channel uploaded this video 3 days ago
youtube.com/watch?v=4uN-UUeh-yA&t=15s

It was always burnin since the world was turnin.

I hope you die in your sleep.

>Nintentoddler

lmfao

It was just the vast multitude of new resources, machinery processes, and blocks. Not even delving into crafting recipes.

Keep in mind I didn't want to look at guides because I wanted to figure it out on my own.

There are guides built into the mods. Did you not check your inventory? There should have been special books.

This just annoys me that where I live the puppets are dubbed over with British accents and Stingy is a woman who sounds like she has a cold.
youtu.be/IC5Bj0WN90g?t=17

slut

There were books, but it was still a fairly large amount of information to invest time into taking in.

Tekkit wasn't so bad, technic jumbled it up a bit though.

Hexxit was a fucking nightmare and the explanations were atrocious.

I just want Robbie to be okay

disgusting

Et Toi, Sup Forums, Et Toi...

Stingy really was the best looking puppet, all the others looked grotesque.

He had the money to make sure he'd look beautiful

Fuck off.

>multiple waifus
>multiple waifus from the same franchise
>male waifus
>having enough extra chromosomes to make this

Can you stop wasting oxygen pls

not sure how to feel about this

>he never knew the joy of picking and building a list of your own mods so you can have a comfy and fitting-for-your-playstyle games
Mod packs were, are and will ever be the cancer.

why Dormammy

>proving his point

That's really worse than the US dub.

>/Stingycore/

>that many waifus

youtu.be/tJIOgq-f6kM?t=234

>That episode of Lazy Town where Stingy ran over Sportacus

DELETE THIS

So how DEEP was Lazy Town?

Wasnt Sportacus a mass produced superhero? And didnt he wear the number 10 on his shirt because he replaced Sportacus 9?

What happened to Sportacus 9? Why was there a need for so many heroes? What was Sportacus 1 like?

Pixelmon needed to exist. Hexxit and the like are just too much, though.

I'm pretty sure Sportacus was just constantly in a triathlon, and his number was 10. Dude could keep pace with Captain America.

>What happened to Sportacus 9

I guess its a proven fact that if you name your kid Magnus, they end up with super powers.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnús_Scheving

>Magnús Örn Eyjólfsson Scheving (born 10 November 1964) is an Icelandic writer, director, producer, actor, entrepreneur, and athlete. He is the creator, CEO & Co-founder of Lazytown Entertainment, from which he is the creator and co-star of the children's television show LazyTown, in which he starred as Sportacus.

>Magnús Scheving was born on 10 November 1964. He grew up in the small town of Borgarnes in Iceland.[1] At 5 years old he had his first job as a telephone exchange messenger boy for Borgarnes. In his 20s, he made a bet with a friend, Fjölnir Þorgeirsson, that each could master a sport of the other's choosing he knew nothing about in three years. Magnús chose snooker for Fjölnir and Fjölnir chose aerobics for Magnús. Just as Magnús became a champion in aerobics, Fjölnir became Icelandic champion in snooker.

>In 1992, Magnús became the Icelandic Men's Individual Champion in aerobic gymnastics.[4] In 1993, he became the Scandinavian champion, and was the European champion twice in 1994 and 1995. He was voted Athlete of the Year in Iceland in 1994. He is the CEO, creator, and co-founder of LazyTown Entertainment.

Is there a villain from any comic who can canonically defeat Sportacus?

I can't think of a cooler name than Magnus

It's no wonder I always liked Ultra Magnus despite jobbing to everyone just to make Hot Rod look good

Taskmaster is probably the least overpowered who could do it without a gimmick.

Fuck off, Martin Shkreli.

>>multiple waifus from the same franchise
fucking this, at least cheat with a girl in another universe

>not having the decency to put your waifu in the middle and call the rest just crushes

This public ban is mine.

sportsmaster
or at least it'd be a fight

>Robbie's ancestors founded lazy town some time in the early-mid 1800's as a city of rest for weary sailors
>some time later the first sportacus appears and wrests control of the town from the Rotten clan forcing the sole survivor into to piracy
>after facing a defeat from sportacus 2 Rottonbeard discovers a large underground labyrinth under the city
>over the generations Rottons have lived in a home in the under city honing their disguise and trap making skills pass in them on from parent to child watching over their town that has disposed of them
>they always kept their numbers low but occasionally a brave few would come up to the surface and be defeated by subsequent sportaflops, never to return to their underground home
>Robbie and S10 are the final link in this chain as he has hundreds of generations of expertise but no more heirs so he desperately tries to reclaim his family's rightful place as king of lazytown

>mother daughter and brother all on the same chart

To put it shortly Sportacus is an Elf and there have been a long line of Elves who have taken up the mantle of the Sportacus superhero.

Lazytown has a history as a series of plays and books in Iceland before becoming the TV show we know it to be today.

Basically the creator of Lazytown (Magnus Scheving) wanted to created a franchise to promote healthy living to children but without it being boring or too preachy.

In the original stage play, Sportacus was called "Íþróttaálfurinn" (The Athletic Elf) and helps the mayor of Lazytown to get the Lazy residents to participate in a sports event.

youtu.be/bP5FEQg7-dk?t=14m4s

Sportacus' original debut in the play.

Sportacus' first design was a blue elf with a beard and a spotted hat.

His second design is closer to the current one. His colour scheme is yellow and brown and he wears leather armour.

Instead of travelling around in an airship, this incarnation used a hot air balloon.

youtu.be/KhGUWgDEfbM?t=47m36s

>That one time Robbie allied with Kruger to take over Lazy Street, but actually ended up saving the day after beating Kruger in a dance off

What the FUCK? This silly pink haired slut deserves to be gang raped for ruining that song. Holy SHIT

>treating your waifus like some floozy harem

You disgust me.

...what?

>being old enough that the people who watched this when they were young are now old enough to post here
Fucking really? Consider me SPOOKED

Not him, but I've just started watching a few episodes this week and it's pretty comfy, and damn good as far as children's entertainment goes.

aww

>Dat Stingy voice
Muslims ruin everything.

NOW LOOK AT THIS NET

I'm 19, and I saw the show back in 2004.

>RUNNING ON EMPTY
>...
>FOOD REVIEW

How kinky would Stingy get if he ever grew up? I'm picturing 50 shades of Grey but a lot morr possessive.

I've been staring at this image for 10 minutes and I can't figure it out.

There are so many characters on here that it's hurting my head. Do you just slap on any character you see that you have a passing interest in?

And there from so many different shows and games and stuff that none of it makes any sense. There's no common thread between anything. Appearance, personality, even gender. I guess you like characters with bigger images more, but who knows.

I mean, how do you go from Ryuko to Velma?
Or Peggy Hill to Junkrat?
Or Yuuko to Francine?
Or Miia to that fat asian chick from TDI?

None of it makes any damn sense. In the future, please consider limiting yourself to one waifu and refrain from dragging Satsuki and Sakaki into your overcrowded, unpure whorehouse.

Thank you.

Your ass is mine