>Houthi missile strike blows up Saudi camp
>Houthi forces seize large quantity of Saudi weapons

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

kalashnikov.com/en/press-service/news/news_225.html
twitter.com/Dirilis_2023/status/774663167863554053
youtube.com/watch?v=GmzGX7koyu4
youtu.be/7jx-Oak8mfI
washingtonpost.com/world/middle_east/the-latest-turkey-hails-us-russian-deal-on-syria/2016/09/10/d077dd3a-774f-11e6-9781-49e591781754_story.html
meforum.org/441/why-arabs-lose-wars
twitter.com/YemenFightsBack/status/774697316578004993
twitter.com/AnonBabble

New weapons from Kalashnikov Concern
PL-14

FREE KURDISTAN

New DMR don't know name.

When will this war end?

soon

syria aint free, damascus gotta litterd with the blood of alawites. Bahar al assad aka "Dog of iran, gay lover of puyin" is not my president. he is rafidhi kaffir and probably a jew as well :DD. Sultan Erdogan and NOT Bashir assad ok. praise Allah

Happy 9/11 from Kafranbel

RPK-16

Now we're talking, the Russian free market fixes everything.

>Not a happy birthday edition for Assad
kys

When Putin says so.

Quite amazing how competitive Kalashnikov Concern has become. I hope they come over stateside one day.
I'm in Cuckfornia. I still had 40 minutes left before it's Assad's birthday here too.

*cringes*

what does it say?

That's the SVK

>kalashnikov.com/en/press-service/news/news_225.html

Der Spiegel "Türkiye özgürlüğünü kayıp ediyor" diyor.

Anlamı: Bizden bağımsız kararlar alıyor.
twitter.com/Dirilis_2023/status/774663167863554053

Man, Europe is so fucking butthurt about him, it is off the charts. MUH DICTATOR!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=GmzGX7koyu4

I want to marry her.

Thank you!

OSINT reports of Turkey planning to enter Al-Bab very soon, Al-Bab is a lot different than any other location that they have fought in and ISIS isn't just going to defect like they did in Jarablus. Seeing how Turkey has managed to lose quite a few soldiers already, I predict this will be Turkey's Fallujah or even worse.

>#Daesh fill the trenches around #Albab because it was failed defence strategy in #Manbij

Why not leave them unfilled and not man them? less area for vehicles to operate.

MoD just published a video for the day of the Tankers. Includes footage of the T-14 too!

youtu.be/7jx-Oak8mfI

>planning to enter Al-Bab very soon

First day of the Eid

>tfw he will never fuck you

>Sosyal medyada bir süredir paylaşılan "Cizre ve Silopi'ye yardım" isimli kampanyada 10 TL bağış yapılmasını sağlayan SMS numarasının Mehmetçik Vakfı'na ait olduğu farkedildi. Bu afişle mesaj atan ve kampanyaya katılan HDP'liler Mehmetçik Vakfı'na bağışta bulundu. Hazırlanan afişle bağış isteyen kampanya "Devlet terörünün Cizre ve Silopi'de bıraktığı izleri temizlemeye gidiyoruz. Kurban bağışlarınızı Cizre ve Silopi'ye ulaştırıyoruz. Cizre yaz 2582'ye gönder" ifadeleri ile sosyla medyada günlerce paylaşılmıştı.
lol

>kurds are getting jew'd
nice

Why not try pill boxes out of trenches instead?

HHAHAHAHAHHAHA

>Al nusra attacked afrin with rockets

I can't read blattodea, what's the gist?

Reminder, this is a Turkish poster only in the Netherlands to steal our jobs:

By the way, I loved all of your shitty cointelpro "y u guize no like da k*rdz" posts while I was on my forced vacation, CIA.
Almost as much as I've loved countryside kike's profound butthurt in the past 48 hours.

> Social media is a time shared "Cizre and Silopi help" for making a $ 10 donation campaign is recognized as belonging to the SMS number Soldiers Foundation. This billboard messages and assign hdp'li soldiers participating in the campaign was a donation to the Foundation. Prepared billboard donors want to campaign "of state terror Cizre and we're going to clean the traces left in Silopi. We deliver your victim donation Cizre and Silopi. Cizre me send 2582" statement with sosyl the days were shared in the media.

BASED.

EXPLOSION!

some trolls started a donation campaign asking for donation from kurds to send "victims" of army operations against PKK. they gave sms number of soldiers foundation. they tricked pro-pkk kurds to donate money to turkish veterans.

Vienna, wait for us

vahalli

Ok that's fucking hilarious

FUCK ALL TURKS AND TURK DIASPORA!
WALLAHI YOU WILL BE SENT BACK TO CENTRAL ASIA!

SAA has renewed their offensive in Lattakia Country side. They'll probably work towards liberating the rest of the province.

VALLAHI YOUR DAYS ARE LIMITED QATAR!!! STOP POST GAYSPORT!! DELET RIGHT NOW OR ERDOGANS GOONS WILL PAY VISIT!

I have never understood this Turkish sport....

Why can't they just do normal Wrestling or MMA, why must they lube themselves in oil and rub each other?

And even worse who watches this shit?

I guess because homosexuals are haram in Islam so they invented a sport where they can be faggots without anyone judging.

Jesus Turkey, just trow them from the tall building.

Hezbollah backs the ceasfire

Maybe this means Iran backs the deal too?
washingtonpost.com/world/middle_east/the-latest-turkey-hails-us-russian-deal-on-syria/2016/09/10/d077dd3a-774f-11e6-9781-49e591781754_story.html

>Grabs dick
What the fuck is that pic hahahahahahaha

Hahahaha holy shit he really was born on 9/11.

KEK

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASSAD

Homosexuality is inherent in all Turks just look at Onur and his Trap fetish

Turkish Army has entered far dangerous -like PKK spent 10 years to fortify dangerous- cities where they also had to care about civilian casualties. In Al-Bab they can go full Ottoman.

VALLAHİ WE WİLL REMOVE ARABS implying arabs are so frightening lol.. who the fuck you think you are? 150 cm dark skin arab is trying to threaten us!
LOL.

>Rebels in Aleppo release statement in solidarity with JFS/Nusra following US-Russia agreement, Syria

ONE DAY ARABS WILL UNITE AND KICK ALL TURKS BACK TO THE SHITHOLE THEY CLIMBED OUT OF!

>Please bomb us

Pretty sure it's based on traditional greek wrestling, which is indeed fucking gay.
Still not as gay as butthurt arabs though.

>ONE DAY ARABS WILL UNITE

KEK'D you can't fight Arabs lost all its wars to Israel despite outnumbering Israel in weapons and manpower.

Americans killed 1 million scum arab
Russians are still killing arab scum
Persians are still killing arab scum
xDDD
gtfo dude

Hilarious
>arabs
>know how to fight
Nah they seek for easiest way to die to go to heaven

"No, Turkey you are the Arab."

The stinky Turk sides with Israel and the US what a surprise! At least we fought Israel not like you traitorous Mongolians
Turk diaspora go away

it is not a new weapon

>arap
>calling us traitorous
Is this bait? What did they teach you at history classes?

Why so butthurt? Did you confuse the trashbags with your wife again?

meforum.org/441/why-arabs-lose-wars
Arabs can't fight because you're homosexual midgets. The only reason you even have internet in your shithole desert country is because of daddy's oil money.

Because you fucking arabs will stab us in our backs again.you have the whole of north africa arabic peninsula and syria-iraq yet you are flooding into our land .fuck off you apeshits we have bled on every centimater of this land.
we are nationalistic and patriotic as fuck. we will not surrender even we lose the war. don't mistake us for pussy arabs
id rather have the jews over here rather than dirty islamic arabs

>homosexuals are haram in Islam
>implying we give a fuck

there were serbian boys in turkish harems. we literally assraped you, no wonder you are so butthurt.

You seriously want to bring up education when you live in a country that doesn't even teach English in its schools and bribery is common place in universities? Not so smart.
Be careful Turk diaspora don't be so butthurt or the German government might deport your ass.
I'm not reading the article you wrote. I was taught that faggots are not to be taken seriously.

>The stinky Turk sides with Israel and the US what a surprise!
I guess you shouldn't have sold us out to Britain in WW1. They were able to found Israel because of your betrayal. I hope Israel drops the nuke on you.

Don't quote me then you fucking shitskin

>a country that doesn't even teach English in its schools
Umm, that's wrong my teacher

Just imagine IS assassinated your beloved King and his eldest sonjus
I'm sure it would trigger a fucking huge dynasty war with no government at all
You're rich, I give you that, but don't be deceived. That great wealth of yours will be the gasoline poured on your burning body. Your princelings will spend billions of dollars to hire mercs, military equipment to kill all the other candidates. Even ISIS will start a campaign to get the crown.

I'm sure you know that time is ticking out brownie

i really like Assad
is he doing OK?

Onur this is my brigade
kikebook. com/brinf2/videos/249496042104802/

happy 9/11

WE WUZ RAPISTS N SHIET

wow looks pretty cool dude, do you still serve in the army?

I was in the last weeks. Every year I need to go 4 weeks

I see you have very professional army and conscription unlike other european countries why is that? why does your country trigger EU so much? heh

No matter what time of day or day if the week this thread is always infested with roaches, and even worse, roach diaspora.

It's probably the same 5 or 6 roaches too, with no job and no life, just shitposting about the Sultan 24/7.

Fuck you cunts sg used to be great. Go and make a roach general thread and leave us alone, but you won't, because roaches are incapable of creating, they only hijack or destroy.

Conscription is our tradition. There were many times some people tried to remove it but the people recognize all the benefits of it.

>butthurt

butthurt roaches is an /sg/ tradition

They say, you're receiving guerialla warfare training because of the mountainous terrain, is that true ?

That's cool at least you are not pussy like other europeans kek

No, not the usual soldier. There was some secret organization during cold war with that goal.

vahalli if the eternal anglo does not stop meddling with the nordic lands vahalli vahalli

Happy Birthday, Assad!

happy 9/11

Houthis claim to hit power plants on Saudi west coast. I wonder how many get through Saudi air defenses and hit things, Saudis are so secretive about them so some must do damage.
twitter.com/YemenFightsBack/status/774697316578004993

It really is a happy 9/11, I never thought that I would see this level of scrutiny and criticism of Saudi Arabia. There is a bill allowing the victim's families to sue the Saudi government sitting on Obama's desk right now and it looks like he's going to veto it.

The 28 pages finally got released, they didn't make too big of a splash because of everything else going on in the media at the time but it's now known that Saudi Arabia funded the hijackers and that Bush hustled important Saudis out of the country shortly after the attacks occurred. We got Trump within reach of the white house, a fellow that probably has a personal vendetta against them and a guy that wants to finally cooperate with Russia to destroy terrorism. US foreign policy could soon be almost 180° from what it has been since 2001. I'm still amazed that we were able to stop Obama's push for war in Syria back in 2013...of course you could say that it was the limeys that finally shut it down but things are much better than 2003-2012.

Just curious, IF the Syrian Government collapses what happens to Assad? Would he get evacuated to Iran or Russia or something like that?