39 yo

>39 yo
>could pass for a 25 yo
>white

why isn't she a bigger thing in Hollywood?

She is too short and doesn't have that next level talent. Kinda lacks presence as well.

She probably doesn't suck jewish producer cock either.

There is no hope for her.

jews fear the leaf

I'll never understand why it takes so long for decent actors get a decent role.
Pedro Pascal is 42 and he just appeared recently. Katheryn Winnick is 39 and her only decent role so far was in Vikings. Travis Fimmel is 38 and only got one job. Jessica Chastain is 40 years old and it's the same story.
Where were these people 10~15 years ago?

still acting

some people make it earlier than others, it all depends on skill, looks, luck, and agents

acting is mostly luck, some of the most talented actors never made it big in Hollywood while some terrible actors made it
its just how the entertainment industry works

it doesn't apply for Chastain I don't think but the other 3 was mostly due to the rise of TV

Being a good actor isn't that important when it comes to being successful.

>acting is mostly luck
You mean connections, right?

>She probably doesn't suck jewish producer cock either.
>actress
The fact that you even know her name proves that she does, retard.

>mostly luck
This. Pascal only even auditioned for the role of Oberyn because he ran into an old friend auditioning for a different part in Game of Thrones.

Someone post that recent red carpet photo with the wrinkly face and saggy armpit

Because they're TV actors, Clooney got his breakthrough in his late 30s

He escaped tv hell, even these days you know most got actors won't go anywhere

Not the Stripped webm?
Not her half dozen lesbian sex scenes?
Not her series of, frankly, lewd Instagram photos?

K, senpai.

This one isn't it. There's one where she looks 70 yrs old

That's, uh, not helping me narrow it down at all. Dress color? Pose?

>too short

Nigga she 5'6"" Natpo and ScarJo and various other "it girls" are all 5'2"

She looks really generic, not really anything special about her to give her an edge over every other 7/10 blond girl in Hollywood.

what's the point of a 39yo that looks 25 on a good day, if you have an ocean of actual 25 year old sluts to choose from?

My blood fucking boils with you shitlords saying women that look like that are generic.
Get your heads out of your assholes.
She looks fucking amazing.

Doing enthusiastic but extremely accurate lesbian sex scenes?

so do you.

Wow I didn't know women had their vaginas on their armpits

pretty hot

not diverse enough
also probably doesn't suck off/fuck the jew executives

>that sagging skin
>passing for anything remotely 20 years old
are you one of those retards that think 20 year old petite women are really underage and stupid shit like magazine photos airbrushed to shit arent the worst thing ever

young generic looking white girls are literally a dime a dozen in hollywood.

>Winnick
>generic
bix nood nigga

>could pass for a 25 yo

pftttttahahahaha
this is what waifufags actually believe

Don't be an idiot, celebrities are not judged by the same standards we judge people in real life.

That would as pointless as comparing your bench press with an Olympic athletes.

We'll have more confirmation one way or another when someone finally leaks a copy of Stripped.

she must be a godess!! scadi girls are are perfect up to 25 and then theh age like milk! what is this sorcery?

for her age, yes. But why wouldnt Hollywood get a similar looking 20something woman who will be far less demanding?

blame her agent

She's not scandi, that's her secret

A rigorous workout schedule.

she looks like she is 40 user

I do not know. Why don't you contact her personally, and ask while not seeming to be an obsessed individual either hired to promote her here, or seeking to have sex with her?

how has no one x rayed the big pics of her in that suit?

I suspect because a very high percentage of 4channers are faggots.

if you just play around with a big image of her in that suit you can literally see a bit of outer puffy labia and nips

her breasts are fake but she does look amazing.

Obesity suits Giamatti well

This. Many family members that work in Hollywood who have connects to a lot of mid tier actors, difference between "making it" or not can literally be a casting director has a hangover and just gives whomever is in from of them the role. Not much egalitarianism in media.