Sup Forums impending doom. does anyone else feel some sort of sense of impending doom?

Sup Forums impending doom. does anyone else feel some sort of sense of impending doom?

ive felt it for the past 3 or 4 months, and it really is scary. IDK what to do

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sWQUXTuZqjM
bbc.co.uk/sn/tvradio/programmes/horizon/dimming_prog_summary.shtml
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_dimming
youtube.com/watch?v=3-BlKCvOkhI
youtube.com/watch?v=DjG0f8VflE4
tribulation-now.org/2014/08/04/the-sarah-menet-vision-of-1979/
youtube.com/watch?v=2IIXHVPDoPE
youtube.com/watch?v=60mLvBWOMb4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Prepare.

Yes it's on its way.

I feel it but it has nothing to do with politics

Yep, same here.

Like exactly the same. This looming feeling for the last 3-4 months. No idea why.

I've been having a feeling like it's too late to prepare

Grab a beer and let it burn.

It is. It's pure statistics from now on. Will you survive? Maybe.

We're gonna get hit by an asteroid.

Prepare, and enjoy. You are about to be a part of history.

>No idea why.
holofractal theory

that's why

ATTENTION: CTR IS FREAKING THE FUCK OUT BECAUSE OF THE RECENT KKKILLARY KKKLINTON KKKAMPAIGN KKKATASTROPHE.

SHILLS ARE DESPERATELY SPAMMING POL WITH ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING TO DISTRACT FROM THE KKKILLARY KKKLINTON BODY KKKOUNT.

C T R
FUCKING
SUICIDAL

Yes and it's only because of Sup Forums. Stop listening to happening-fags so much and just live your life. I don't feel it as much when I come on here less.

yes the jew lord trump wont save us either..it is scary shit..just think in the usa alone, there are hundreds of millions of people all couped up. prisons everywhere littering the countryside, homeless and minorities, drug addicts and lunatics..all looking for whatever they desire...

the world is collapsing now worse than ever before.

it was right around when this happened, satanic cern ritual

theyre literally summoning the apocalpyse

youtu.be/sWQUXTuZqjM

smoke
weed
and
cry
about
it

I'm ready to die

Anxiety

What the fuck are you doing? What the fuck is with you? I thought I was gettin' pinched already. You're hanging around my fuckin' neck like a vulture, like a impending danger. What you want?

Do not go gentle into that good night

: (

I swore Sup Forums off years ago.

I've been back for the last couple months because of obvious events that we're all witnessing unfolding in the world. It really doesn't take a genius or high-functioning autist to piece all this shit together.

Whatever it is, too many positive feedbacks in the climate system, peak oil/REM/lithium all hitting around the same time, global unrest from mass migrations, it's all part of the same systemic problem; exponential growth.

Watch the trends, guys. Things such as the downturn of the economy, or political unrest, are indicative of a more serious underlying problem, we're at peak humanity. Too many people, consuming too many things, far too quickly.

Yes I have felt the feeling of impending doom for the past 3-4 months as well. Last time I felt it was some years ago.

There is a disturbance in the force. I feel like it isn't related to politics though...

this happened in june which is the 6th month of the year

>impending sense of doom
That's just the slow death of western civilization

thats what this guy says
and this guy
op said that as well obviously and i know what you guys are talking about..what is happening?!?!?

Cool. For those who don't know the Gotthard Tunnel is a big deal.

You're a really funny guy

felt it since year 2000, it's all built up to this year. I have my bug out bag ready.

Yeah...Maybe that theory where humanity is a global hive mind is real.

exactly man and the way the collapse goes is being controlled/directed..were in the end times for our civilization, just too many things about to go kaboom..

i just wanna go out in the streets and start shouting, we need to cheaply desalinate water, produce food and reduce crime, reduce wars, etc all the obvious things, if were going to make this giant population work but that will never happen..just too many variables to control...goddamnit...

I am all right, you ain't no right, you little fuckin' prick.

its callsd paranoia, everyone in the universe got it.

Why be afraid when we can all watch it burn down together? One last amazing happening.

i think there is some truth to this for sure..everywhere i go people are talking about these things, work, grocery store, walking on the street, on jewbook, etc...people cant stop talking about what were all seeing..

personally, i lose sleep over this now, i spend a lot of time trying to talk to people, i just cant get it of my mind either, what the hell is happening to the planet?

really makes me think about the whole dec 21, 2012 thing.

F A L L O U T

been preparing as best i can. anons see the same things i see, no need to point out all the trends worldwide. despite the feeling of doom i'm willing to fight

You watch too much tv. Get off the internet and contribute to a better cause if you're that worried.

People have been saying this every year for thousands of years. There has never been a time that someone wasn't predicting the end of the world. They can always point to something that makes "this time different." too. So what do you do with that?

>i just wanna go out in the streets and start shouting, we need to cheaply desalinate water, produce food and reduce crime, reduce wars, etc all the obvious things, if were going to make this giant population work but that will never happen..just too many variables to control...goddamnit...

I wish I could still be in that stage, man. I think we're toast, fast.

bbc.co.uk/sn/tvradio/programmes/horizon/dimming_prog_summary.shtml

>9/11
>all planes in the northern hemisphere grounded
>1c increase in global average temp in 3 days

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_dimming

Extrapolate this to a major economic downturn, like another recession or depression. Once we lose all the sulfates and aerosols in the atmosphere, we're going to lose the 20-30% albedo effect the atmosphere has. We're going to start getting all that sunlight we've been missing since the industrial revolution.

>messiah

guys how much longer do you think we have? I feel like the collapse, when it comes is gonna hit the US the hardest. I feel its gonna happen not soon, but before 2020

he guess what in the 10 thousand years since the ice age ended, civilizations have popped up and collapsed over and over again and every time it was a terrible nightmare for people involved.

the world has never been in a more tumultuous, overpopulated and dangerous place ever.

oh man ive seen this before, dont even get me started ont he hellworld that is about to be unleashed on us or that will become unleashed on us if a major collapse happens...it will truly be hell on earth in ways we cant imagine

look at black friday..that stuff is over deals on presents for their kids..now imagine if all these people havent eaten in days or a week. havent taken their meds too for example..

This thread again.

>IDK what to do
see a psychiatrist to get some anti depressants or antipsychotics, then see a therapist to learn techniques to deal with the feelings so you can eventually get off the medication; i did, and it's helped tremendously with dealing with these feelings and many other feelings as well

also if you call this post a shill you're an idiot

before 2020 is very soon...I wouldnt be surprised if its sooner though..honestly it feels liek any day now im going to wake up and a dirty bomb went off in europe or the migrants have turned on the citizens or south americans or mexicans begin causing migration chaos and then there is the stuff that isnt quite here but is on the way soon..

reminder nukes arent real

Yes they have popped up and collapsed. But the people predicting it don't have any idea when it will happen. There are people predicting it every single year.

Judgement is coming. We are very close to the end.

youtube.com/watch?v=3-BlKCvOkhI

youtube.com/watch?v=DjG0f8VflE4

tribulation-now.org/2014/08/04/the-sarah-menet-vision-of-1979/

youtube.com/watch?v=2IIXHVPDoPE

So now you can watch the collapse but feel calmer about it?

The end times may very well be upon us. You'll notice it in what they don't tell you.

>we're at peak humanity.
wew lad.
we are at a cross roads not a dead end.

we can keep doin what we are doing and end up wiping our selves out after many generations of consumer class are kept dumb poor and fighting.

or we can embrace that times change and evolve with the times

there are some people who dont know but there are others who in the times of collapse can clearly see what is happening to their society..there are even people who know because theyre involved with the collapse.

it doesnt mean were right but were not exactly making predictions either, we just see a powder keg planet and no real reason to believe it will get better.

Peak doesn't entail "end". It just marks the end of the growth. Look at Hanjin. Look at Deutsche bank failing. Negative interest rates, FED uncertainty. Even the ratification of the Paris agreement by China/US. We have literally hit the point of highest expenditure of our current system. No matter how you break this whole thing down, we will not be at the same level of consumption we were at in previous years, going forward.

Did you feel it in 2010?

That's when I first started to feel it. It went away for several years but I've been feeling it again lately...

lol that is so much easier said than done.. good lucking finding a solution to all of earths major problems in the small amount of time we have before 3rd worlders or other disasters start causing the planet to become a mess..this overpopulated planets already a mess..

I am just saying as far as the timing nobody seems able to predict. We aren't good at knowing whether a collapse happens in 10 years or 100 years.

crazy shit

btw trump is the antichrist

yes it is a mess.
because we have allowed corporations to shit up everything in the name of profits. environment and culture both fucked like a cheap whore on friday night
>bu but niggers/kikes/spics/dune coons
have caused a fraction of our problems we face.

if you are not growing/changing as a species you are dead in the water.

I feel fucking amazing.
Today is my 8 year olds daughters birthday, we're all going out for a nice meal at her favourite place. My loving English wife by my side and then maybe a walk along a loch near where I live with my faithful Labrador friend before retiring to watch a film together. Probably a disney or pixar

You guys need to unplug from the internet and stop being such fucking losers and you'll feel better, go drink some water and go for a walk

Teach her about self-defense and guns. Good luck.

no you can the difference between 10 and 100 if you really know whats going on. people make threads like this one all the time now, everywhere i go in public people are talking about these things.

like for example, we know that the ogalalla aquifer is drying and only has a few years left, we know in a few years south east asian countries will be so badly flooded we will have new waves of migrants, we know migrants in europe are piling up and plan on some sort of major attack on europeans any day now soon..just to name a few..

western civilization is nearing its last breath..or at least white civilization is..unless we basically have a giant genocidal war or somehow magically reach kumbaya/peace on earth mindsets and just dont go crazy

i know this exact feel, things are going too well right now, the other shoe is gonna drop, and its gonna drop hard, it always does, its like Sup Forums is naive enough to actually believe they can have nice things or some shit. the rule is everything must be terrible forever or reality will break under the strain of trying to go against the currents of itself; and i doubt Sup Forums can pick up the pieces.

I don't live anywhere near anything that could even be remotely called a problem area. Pick related.
Maybe you should move away from cities in third world countries

>corporations

haha you are but a baby, do you know who runs the corporations? do you realize corporations are only one branch of the control complex?

I dont know about 'murrica but here things are getting awfully quiet

It is an illusion that you think if you know some of the things you can predict. The problem is things are so complicated that black swans happen and one things leads to five other things you didn't see coming. That's why things like the collapse of the Soviet Union can surprise even the people closest to it. These things are very unpredictable. It's like chaos theory stuff.

lol stay blue pilled faggot, good youre having a nice day but that changes nothing about the state of rest of the planet..plenty of time to have fun, nobody will stop having fun until shit completely hits the fan, but theres no reason to live in ignorance/denial because you think youve "unplugged"

Is your body hot but you feel cold?

Are you fatigued or tired for an unusually large part of the day?

Do you experience difficulty breathing while falling asleep or laying down?

no
yes
yes

generalized anxiety

>tfw no major earthquake for 17 years on my area where average major earthquake is every 10

Look through this thread. See how nearly 100% of the flags are from your country.
What does that tell you?
The rest of us are fine, we're enjoying life because we're not terrified about where we live.
How horrible it must be to be constantly afraid and yet told constantly you're free.

Just move man, you'll feel much better out of that failed experiment you call a country.

Same here
Time for a shoah

you cant just blanket statement every prediction as wild/unfounded..if it makes normal, logical sense, it is likely true..the collapse of the soviet union didnt surprise anybody who was in the know.

not only are there ordinary natural events that are closing in on us( parts of bangladesh, sri lanka and others are already pretty much under water), but we have an active group controlling politics, economics, etc to benefit them and they purposeful cause situations like the immigration into europe in order to aid this collapse..

fact is, societies have collapsed over and over and none of them have staid stable and lasted once, population has never grown so fast and so high, weve never had the tech we do now..

yea, your delusions are not helping.
they are only doing it for money. no magic. no giant convoluted plans that span a millennia. just profits are to be had regardless of if it is right or not.
greed spans to all races and creeds.

>The rest of us are fine

lol ok ahmed

by the way my state is bigger than your whole country(and i live in one fo the smaller ones), and we have less people, and far less blacks or other subhumans than you do..

your shitty little brexit will not stop migrants from taking a thirty minute boat ride across the channel

people in north western us insulated from minorities by a thousand miles

i dont like JewSA these days but id take it over your shitty country any day

it's a natural dread we all feel. look pol is an echo chamber as much as any other forum being surrounded constantly by kikes race war nigs etc. basically shit that will affect your outlook. i love pol but turn your pc off and go for a walk for a bit... you'll feel better.

>just profits

oh yeah all the jews care about are profits

god youre such a child, do you know who runs the corporations like i asked?

and to all races huh?

show me the white international cabal, doesnt exist you idiot but there are jews actively controlling every avenue off your life, whatever live in ignorance i guess.

It's because you surround yourself with thoughts of happenings and other shit from this forum. Go to somewhere positive, take up a hobby and a stride towards small achievable goals.

Watch this video.
youtube.com/watch?v=60mLvBWOMb4

"...in a perpetual balance with nature."

>That reddit double spacing.
If your county is so nice compared to your country then why are you here crying about how everything is collapsing. Literally nothing has changed in mine for decades and everything is more positive.

You're living in one of the most peaceful, prosperous and technologically advanced times humanity has ever known.
The world is smaller, safer and more connected than ever before.

>the collapse of the soviet union didnt surprise anybody who was in the know.

only after the fact do the ones who were right claim they were in the know. Since people are constantly predicting things, there will always be a few who are right. But when you control for that, we really are no good at predicting even the weather more than a few days ahead.

sure they are Jethro
While WASPs shit up the econ to line their pockets.
Wang and Pahjeet are causing a whole fuck ton of environmental damage to line the pockets of the elite few in charge.
Prince Abubu buys him self a nice new 5m$ car with the money his family has made off oil and terrorism.

nigga get help

Help for what?

That's actually a common symptom of heart attack

>I swore Sup Forums off years ago.
>I've been back for the last couple months because of obvious events that we're all witnessing unfolding in the world. It really doesn't take a genius or high-functioning autist to piece all this shit together.
>Whatever it is, too many positive feedbacks in the climate system, peak oil/REM/lithium all hitting around the same time, global unrest from mass migrations, it's all part of the same systemic problem; exponential growth.
>Watch the trends, guys. Things such as the downturn of the economy, or political unrest, are indicative of a more serious underlying problem, we're at peak humanity. Too many people, consuming too many things, far too quickly.

Everything you said. And with the increasing population pressure, all the "other" people out there want what we have, more and more and more. They're very angry. They don't realize that once they all swarm here, this will become a third world shithole just like the one they left. Humans are endlessly greedy and stupid. We are feeling the pressure of their thoughts, their rage, their jealousy. And the overlords seeking to "equalize" us all--by force.

>i just wanna go out in the streets and start shouting, we need to cheaply desalinate water, produce food and reduce crime, reduce wars, etc all the obvious things, if were going to make this giant population work but that will never happen..just too many variables to control...goddamnit...

Read Agenda 21. That's the global elites' plan for us to manage all that. Nobody likes it. Understandably. Read it and you'll see. It's a plan for total control of humanity and they've been pushing it as hard as they can since the early 90s, really gaining speed after 9/11. A lot of shit will make sense to you after you've read it.

It's a US-based website, you fucking mong. Of course there are more Americans here.

Probably bipolar.
I feel it every few months or so, too.