US military: Iranian behavior getting worse in Persian Gulf

> Iran has stepped up its harassment of U.S. Navy ships in the Persian Gulf, angering the U.S. military and members of Congress.

Since the international nuclear deal with Iran was implemented in early January, the number of incidents involving U.S. and Iranian ships in the Gulf has approximately doubled.

thehill.com/policy/defense/295256-us-military-iranian-behavior-getting-worse-in-persian-gulf

What the fuck is wrong with Iran? I thought they were based but they act like they want to provoke us or some shit.

If they are gonna act like a fucking typical Sandnigger Islamic nation then they can get bent.

Those fishing boats won't last an hour against one of our ships.

Other urls found in this thread:

news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/6228342.stm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It would be something else if Iran tried some shit because of Obongo's impotence

i really really want to be nuked

Witnessed.

Yeah I wonder if they are doing because they know Obama leaves soon.

Trump won't take any of that shit.

It's literally their gulf. Wtf are we doing in Persian territory? Do we have any right to be there more than the actual locals?

obama paid their ransom so now they are emboldened

There is more than just one fucking country around the gulf.

PAX AMERICANA.

Isolationist scum, we are the most glorious empire to ever exist .

just fucking leave cunts. trying to start shit everywhere

Exactly.

We need to spread our freedoms all over the world!

Just point your guns at them and tell them to fuck off. What are they going to do, shoot you? Why are you afraid of death?

>Iran harassing US Navy for no reason
>Implying the US didn't already do some dumb shit that wasn't reported

They smell his weakness and they want blood

Because the rightards in the military and conservative establishment over there don't want peace or the nuclear deal any more than the rightards over here do.

What would happen to the neocon fuckwits on both sides if peace broke out in the Middle East?

And you're not one of them.

>order your men to surrender before resorting to force
>allow them to capture your servicemen
>wonder why their bad behavior is increasing

People in that part of the world only understand force. Goodwill is nothing but a sign of a weakness to them. We're inviting them to attack us.

If we're to operate near their waters, we need to prepared to actually shoot them. It's like they'd be an actual threat once the shooting actually started.

>be burgers
>sail across Iran's territorial watters
>they push burgers out
>fucking islamists

Consider moving your troops on international waters

>not realizing that this is just a show that we are in on

I mean, you have to look at the pipeline's around the area and who controls them to see why Iran is doing what they are doing.

>What the fuck is wrong with Iran? I thought they were based but they act like they want to provoke us or some shit.
This isn't something specific to Iranians, but all Middle Eastern peoples. Their culture sees appeasement as a sign of weakness to be exploited. You see this with Turks and other shitskins in Europe as well. I remember a fellow user telling about how he was casual friends with some Turks in Germany and they got into a disagreement over some petty bullshit. The Turk immediately starts making death threats and getting violent. After everyone calmed down, they actually explained how it was a cultural thing and the appropriate response was to not back down and be even more threatening, earning respect.

Shitposting aside, 'strayans had the right idea when they told them to fuck off at gunpoint. You show them that you don't take their shit and they'll respect you and leave you alone.

news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/6228342.stm

All our recent dealings with them show weakness. That's pretty much it.

>be a cock sucking 60% mongrel Greater Israel servant
>spend all of its history starting unprovoked wars in some shithole countries
>build your bases around every country you want destroyed for some shady proxy reason
>guys guys they are harrasing us, muh human rights, muh islamists

I hope there will be many, many photos of dead amerifats.

What are you gonna du? Like really nigga, u can't du shit. Niggas gotta dock in Bahrain just to get his boat in harbor. Niggas don't know about muh Persian gulf mining, or my second Bahrain rebellion, or muh Houthis taking Jizan if stakes are off.

Seriously though, we had the chance to change our alliances and engage Iran, and considering we ended the Sunni dictatorship in a Shia country, and couldn't quite the fucking place down until we put in a Shia dictator, you think you'd understand that you just handed the future to Iran and the Shia in the Middle East, and that Saudi Arabia is a weak as fuck country to rely on as an ally. But nope, let's try to literally fight everyone except those most responsible for September 11th in the Middle East.

lol retarded burgers dont understand geo politics who thinks they can do what ever they want with out consequences. russia is a big friend of iran. they cant make a move or it will be probably ww3

last time I checked US borders the Pacific and Atlantic oceans, not a single piece of sandnigger sea

Iranian military: US behavior getting worse in Gulf of Mexico. The US has stepped up its harassment of Iranian Navy ships n the Gulf of Mexico, angering the Iranian military and members of their parliament.