3 hour road trip to get back to my parent's house for christmas

>3 hour road trip to get back to my parent's house for christmas
>imagine girlfriend on the passager seat
>make jokes about things on the road
>imagining eating lovely Christmas dinner and then going to bed with the qt pie in my parent's guest room
>funny breakfast where she's only wearing a white t shirt and got her hair messed up from sleeping too much
>get a good laugh with my parent's, my sisters loves her
>on the road again except it's snowing this time, heading back to my condo where we watch a foreign movie under a blanket

fuck me I want a gf

I think you were trying to say something about film and lost yourself in the feels. It's okay user, it's okay.

please tell me she has a dick

This threads always kill me.

Having a gf requires that you turn yourself into something other than a broke fatass user.

Are you willing to do that?

Tinder works if you have a general understanding of the relationship between your standards + personal appearance and those of others.

>Kate Marsh gf

No thanks.

too much effort
why can't I find a qt and bring her down to my level

strong chair

>idealizing gf

Do not do this

I didn't save Kate. I did the first half of episode 2 in the morning and the second half in the afternoon and forgot everything.

And or course I didn't let Chloe die. I'm not an idiot.

You can. Have money. Get a fucking business or computer science degree and you can make enough money to attract young broke qts.

this

>he doesn't want a qt catholic pie that will truly loves him
>he doesn't like girls that look tired
>he doesn't like nice hair

disgusting

Fuck
Please kill me

Whoever made this graph should be shot. Not because the information is wrong, but because the graph is a fucking mess to read and draw conclusions from.

>tfw driving alone for a whole afternoon in comfy mountains road
>ywn play road games with her
>ywn make a stop in a picnic area with a beautiful view and take nice pictures of her
>ywn wake her up to stop in a gas station to get a quick coffee and jokes on the fact that she's wearing a pajama pants in front of everyone
>ywn hear her soft breathing when she's falling asleep while you're driving

take an economics class

that hair makes her look like an uptight granny
no thank you.

Agreed. What is each axis supposed to mean?

Kate Marsh more Kate Darsh

>>funny breakfast where she's only wearing a white t shirt and got her hair messed up from sleeping too much

Kate Marsh more like Barron Trump

Growing up as a girl we never get told or get to know that guys actually want to or miss or long for having these casual cosy situation with us. We just learn that guys see us as fuck-holes and don't give a shit about all that other stuff. That's why we are somewhat scared of strange dudes. It warms my cold, dead heart to see a boy write this kinda stuff.

NO!!!!! NO!!!!!!!

I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!!! I CAN'T FUCKING TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SOMEONE BE MY GF!!!!!!!! NOW!!!!!!!!

>whining about being lonely instead of doing something about it
I love Sup Forums, man. I get older, y'all stay the same way.

I wonder if the police ever tapped a retard like that. Imagine how much they would laugh at some idiot talking to himself like this.

>Growing up as a girl
trap detected

shut the fuck up you sad fat neckbeard

>tfw no gf who will just want to hang out with me and do fun things and go on adventures and not worry about each others looks or money or class or whatever

>ugly guys are scary
typical roaster

I-I actually do this user.

The girls he will get by just attractng them with money are not the kind of girls who will apply to his fantasy he wrote. Money grabbing girls wont give a shit about him or his sisters or family things, or even him.

It's fucking over

>ywn do this

I'm old, plain, bitter and in a 10 year relationship. I didn't have any other motives with my comment than exactly what I wrote.

>tfw no cute gf to discuss films with

Where are they? It seems like they're in Europe and Israel according to Tastekid. Am I wrong?

Seek help, my friend.

At least see a hooker and lose your virginity.

What are some movies that make you realize how you have wasted much, if not all, of your youth?

Kate is a qt tho

>tfw had a cute gf who did all those things with me
>broke up with her over dumb shit
>hurt her so bad she'll barely speak to me

I deserve to be unhappy

What tv show is this?

Was Kate Catholic? I don't remember a denom being mentioned. Also she wears a plain cross and not a crucifix.

I don't want my kids going online and finding a vid of their sweet mom working the glory hole at the Vortex club

her fukn jamal isnt dumb shit

She should love me for who I am
RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEE

>3 hour road trip to get back to my parent's house for christmas
>imagine girlfriend on the passager seat
>make jokes and being met with passive aggressive silence
>imagining eating lovely Christmas dinner and then going to bed with the woman I once loved and knew in my parent's guest room
>tension ridden breakfast where she's only wearing that fucking sweatpants and dirty ass stained "white" shirt and got her hair greased up from sleeping too much like always
>get a good laugh with my parents, my sisters despises her
>on the road again except it's snowing this time, heading back to my condo where I watch a movie alone while she simply texts on her phone to Jake at work

Fuck me I want to break up

>finally broke the cycle of developing infatuation that slowly builds until you manage to find the courage to tell the person and they inevitably are not attracted to you and any mutual circumstances you find yourself in are immediately awkward and unpleasant
>don't know this feel anymore and likely will never have to know it again
free at least senpai

OP, a lot of people (over half?) get to experience such things in life, but you weren't fated to be one of them.

You were fated to post on Sup Forums and be lonely. That's not so bad though, is it?

Folks say it's better to have loved and lost than never loved at all.

But it hurts a lot.

For those of you who have never known love, are you happier for it?

I would rather have the experience of companionship and love than to be a social leper who will never enjoy such things. The world that made me this way needs to be destroyed....

You can't look that bad m8. Exercise and grooming can do wonders.

ahhhhhhhh

how is this Sup Forums related?

reported

If your "hobby" is watching movies, watching TV, thinking about either, or talking about either IRL or online, you're an autistic fucking loser, and autistic losers don't have gfs. That's how it's on-topic, newshit.

>how is being a lonely and desperate virgin so devoid of human touch that every day you cry before going to sleep related to Sup Forums
Take a fucking guess.

this but in one of those 50's cars with the bench front seats

fuck off erp faggot

>Sluts on Tinder
>GF material

Like I'd ever want a histrionic slut who's had more dick than a 40s detective novel.

>make jokes and being met with silence

fuck me I hate my gf so much sometimes

I am almost 30 years old and this story makes me feel like dying right now.

As someone who's actually been in a relationship, this post hit WAY too close to home and gave me 10x the feels of OP's gay post.

Moz said it best.

>Loved and lost, and some may say
>When usually it's nothing, surely you're happy it should be this way?
>I say, "No, I'm gunna kill my dog."

By the time I'd found my first gf (25 years old) I had already resigned myself to a life of solitude. Affection and intimacy were just abstract concepts that I told myself I would never experience.

Our relationship only lasted 3 months, but in that time I realized how much I need affection and intimacy. I'd never felt so happy in my life. When she broke up I was simply stunned. I told her I couldn't go back to that execrable existence. She patted me on the back, told me things will be alright and then we parted ways.

It's a mixed bag. The pain of being alone is amplified, but I think the experience has also made me stronger.

>how is this Sup Forums related?

Where do you think you are? You've gotta go back.

yeah nah

And where are you now?

I want to get revenge on womankind for the neglect they've shown me, but I'm not sure how.

I mean real revenge, not passive aggressive shit. Let's get it on.

sup eliot

I used to be fat as a teenager and when I start becoming fit and attractive, I used my newfound powers to break hearts and self esteem.
They made me into this man whore monster.