What would happen if Australia and Canada merged into one? Will we be the shitposting ultra power?

What would happen if Australia and Canada merged into one? Will we be the shitposting ultra power?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/a0NxJxuWaRY
youtu.be/wvGXo1Kg5FQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emu_War
nzherald.co.nz/lifestyle/news/article.cfm?c_id=6&objectid=11658178
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Regress to the mean. Because of Canada, you would be trash.

Do you want to meet up somewhere so we can fight? How dare you say that about us.

>fight
My parents raised me right and taught me never to hit retards.

They certainly didn't teach you not to be a retarded faggot.

We would just be Australia but now were gay.

Your already gay

Good one, your boyfriend help you with that zinger, m8?

So why are you punching yourself right now?

mass suicide watch. we all know canadians cant handle the bantz let alone the hurt of our eazy bake ovens

The Chinese colonies would be united.

this

The strong alpha seed of the Australian would be plowed into the plump leaf women

The children would be
Australian

I don't want to shitpost
I just want to die

why not? I've thrown tards down stairs, feel better about myself for having done so

what's the point of merging when you're all sister territories of the UK? it's like being in a slave and contemplating joining with another slave family.

Do you really want all your women to become our sluts? Besides,
>Canadian migrants
yeah nah get fucked

What's wrong, little AusFAILIAN? Life getting you down? I fucking hate your country and your people so much. You're SCUM.

What would happen if Abos and Canadian natives lived together on a reserve?

It would result in a 5 year shitposting boom, a shitposting renaissance if you will, but the internal bickering would eventually lead to a civil war and a Pyrrhic victory for Australians in the end. At the end would be a world without shitposting essentially.

>What's wrong, little AusFAILIAN?

I am just upset that Canada still exists in the [CURRENT YEAR] you bitch cunt

>Canadians thinking they're worth something

Oi, lookit that sheila

What a shit world. All those innovations in shitposting lost forever....

Auscanada would be THE shitposting superpower

>implying canada's horrible trashposting could be in any way a net benefit to the australian shitposting economy

You'd just drag the Aussies down leaf bro.

No. You're depressed. I can feel it.

Can you tell me what's really bothering you, so I can laugh at you?

KEK

Your Prime Minister wouldn't last a week of being responsible for us before he fucken necked himself.

A FUCKING EMU

NZ will still make you both butthurt

Can you take a ribbing, leaf?

youtu.be/a0NxJxuWaRY

Does anyone have that meme have an aussie resetting his router?

To be 100% honest Canada and Australia should have better political relations. We are a lot alike. I personally will volunteer to lead an assult on the emus who shamed straya if our countries become bros.

well considering Australia tends to have shitposters mixed with humorous shitposters, it would be an overall net negative.
oh and
>AFUCKINGLEAF

Can you take a rooing, strayacunt?

we don't want another female PM

We are alike in some ways, but so vastly different in others. Australia is a nation with an identity. Canada isn't.

We have no intentions on ruling over you. In our view, we can only pass laws a reasonable and intelligent society could follow. We wouldn't even know where to begin with you savages.

youtu.be/wvGXo1Kg5FQ

Both countries need to be nuked. Especially Australia.

Aus shit post: funny and usually cause rage and bickering (which is also funny).
Canada shit post: A post so terrible it can only be described as 'a shit post'.

We are far from the same.

this seems relevant.

make canadian flag great again pls

>implying the land of the triggered and the home of the whopper isn't in need of a good purging first

No. It would shit up australia to the point at which they cant bantz.

If you take a turd, and a bowl of water, and put half the turd and half the bowl of water together, you don't get half-turd half-water. You get shitty water.

Canada is the turd. Australia is the water

Come to Whistler, BC. This shit has already happened. Bantz city.

dat flag.....

Cunt we're right here. Do your worst, pussy.

This has never happened to any country in the history of the universe. The only thing NZ'ers have made butthurt is the sheep they've rooted.

Also is anyone even left in your country that isn't Chinese? Every white kiwi and moari kiwi seems to be here.

hes right most of the cuckposters i've seen were canadians, just accept it and be extra racist whenever it counts

I'm Australian-Canadian. My shitposting power is fucking lame.

>hybrid race
Is there anything more disgusting?

eat a fucking dick all of you

Well of course. It's your parent's only defense mechanism

Losing a war to birds.

Jesus. Mix in the niggers and you have a powder keg of biblical proportions.

they go full bone tomahawk on eachother for the last of the alcohol

How do you kill... that which has no life? Naw seriously we're shit. But it's a fun ride. Why would I beak the Aussies? Best fuck I've ever had was an australian. What a woman

Sometimes they fucking sperg out at you and come in swinging wildly. Their handlers are too fat and slow to catch them and you have to take matters into your own hands.

Emus are a graceful creature, there is no shame in being bested on the day.

>The "war" was conducted under the command of Major G.P.W. Meredith of the Seventh Heavy Battery of the Royal Australian Artillery,[2][6] with Meredith commanding a pair of soldiers armed with two Lewis guns[8] and 10,000 rounds of ammunition.[6] The operation was delayed, however, by a period of rainfall that caused the emus to scatter over a wider area.[5] The rain ceased by 2 November 1932,[2][5] at which point the troops were deployed with orders to assist the farmers and, according to a newspaper account, to collect 100 emu skins so that their feathers could be used to make hats for light horsemen.[9]
>Second attempt.....
>Aftermath........
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emu_War
Hahahahahaha!

>What a woman

Mate...

>Associate Professor Simone Dennis, of the Australian National University, said she was stunned to discover pregnant teenage girls smoking during the course of her research.

>"They had read on packets that smoking can reduce the birth weight of your baby, which is obviously not how the public health message is intended to be taken," she said.

>"Some were young, 16 or 17 years, and their overriding fear was 'Oh my God, I'm going to have an enormous child', so they were actively using cigarettes to medicate against that.

>She also found smokers taking creative strategies to avoid certain health warnings, with many customers asking shops for a different warning or buying "pretty boxes" to put their smokes in.

>Previous studies have found almost 37 per cent of mothers under 25 years of age smoked cigarettes in their pregnancy compared with 10 per cent of those over 30 years.
nzherald.co.nz/lifestyle/news/article.cfm?c_id=6&objectid=11658178
Were you born to a young mother in Australia? Chances are, you're retarded.

Made a thread for you shitposters