Clinton expresses regret for saying 'half' of Trump supporters are 'deplorables'

>Clinton expresses regret for saying 'half' of Trump supporters are 'deplorables'

No you are NOT SORRY YOU FUCKING OLD HARPY YOU HATE US AND WE HATE YOU, THIS IS WAR YOU DISGUSTING COMMIE, WAAAAAAAAAAR
t. Bright Light black site rogue

Other urls found in this thread:

verdantlabs.com/politics_of_professions/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If this is not proof of mental damage because she can't keep her statements straight then I don't know what is, fuck you cunt

JUST

LYNCH

Narrative has gone rogue
>she regrets it
>she lowballed the estimate

How fucking convenient of Google putting the regret shit on the spotlight but the articles displaying " CLINTON INSULTS HALF OF VOTERS" are missing without a trace, searching clinton insults gives the regret articles, fucking Google, FUCK YOU JEWGLE

She's such a fucking weak candidate. I don't know how this is even close tbqh

It's too late Hilldog. You can't put this genie back i the bottle.

>Cllint expresses regret for saying 'half' of
>Trump supporters are 'deplorables'

I'm confused.
Is her regret because she wanted to say 'all' instead of 'half'?
Or is her regret because 'deplorables' wasn't vindictive enough?

Nah, she has no remorse. She's just scared her lifelong plan has failed.

She regrets people aren't subservient enough that they would dare question her supreme reptilian words.

>deplorables
A good old freudian slip, huh?

The only reason she was wrong is because it's much more than half of his supporters that are deplorable.

Also more than half of her supporters are deplorable.

People in general are deplorable.

Trump supporters are deplorables.

Hillary supporters are just fat fucks.

MY

its about even if you dont count useless degrees like genderstudies or african american history

>post graduate degrees

Not even close nigger.

Not even close.

The only regret is not saying all of Trump supporters are deplorables. Fuck all these paid Russian shills pretending to support Trump.

source?

(((highly educated)))

EXCUSE ME?!!?! MY DEGREE IN THIRD-GENERATION GENDER CORRECTION, ASSIGNMENT AND PATRIARCHY DESTRUCTION STUDIES IS JUST AS VALID AS ANY DEGREE THANK YOU VERY MUCH

>No you are NOT SORRY
She didn't say she was sorry. She simply refined her statement to make sure you knew she was talking about (you).

verdantlabs.com/politics_of_professions/

Congratulations, they're excited.

Doesn't make them any less dumb.

>shills literally think that 34% of post-grads are uneducated because they support Trump

Fuck off, leave my wife's son alone.

>the hard sciences are 100% liberal
>the useless degrees are more conservative
kek

So smart people are just fat fucks then. Good to know.

I would be fine if she had said all Trump supporters are deplorable.

>tfw Republican research psychologist

interesting, thanks.

It's only counting campaign contributions.

Psychology is not a science

your mom doesn't love you

>self reported professions of campaign donors

WEW. I'm guessing you've never taken statistics.

Psychology is in crisis for a reason.

y-you too

>Data source: Campaign contribution data from the FEC.

Fok off

Donors self-report their profession. Your data is shit, mate.

taxi drivers are much more likely to vote Clinton... I wonder why?

>What would you like to do with your campaign?
>Just KEK my shit up

kek

Australia isn't a real country, you fucking criminals.

>grasping at straws this hard

>extrapolating from self-reported data of a small, self-selecting subset of the population

She's talking about Americans you retard.

Everybody thing gypsies are deplorable, but you don't matter for US elections.

>the entire database of the FEC
>small subset of the population

wew

>sanders
>karl
pottery

An incredibly small subset of the population actually donates to candidates. This subset is self-selecting and self-reports the data. The data may be reasonably accurate in portraying the population of campaign donors, but it's absurd to think that it represents the entire work force. Especially considering roughly half of eligible voters even go to the polls.

Half of Hillary's supporters are deportables

New Zealand is not Australia.

Ahmed.

Man all the news sites are buckling over to fix this. It's like watching a car crash where you want the driver to die and you can't stop laughing.

It's perfectly consistent with literally every poll, every survey, every graph that I've ever seen: the more educated you are, the more you like Hillary, so it's not surprising that the higher IQ your profession is, the more you like Hillary also.

Stay mad.

It's the most retarded way of apologizing since apparently all her supported read it as "yeah she meant all of them, let's harass people on social media in her name!"

The MSM will defend anything she does.

>tfw power engineer
>tfw make ~$80k right now because most of the other power engineers in my city are set to retire and they need workers bad
Only graduated 2 years ago life is pretty fucking good and I welcome a Trump reign.

The difference between people with at least a bachelor's degree is within the margin of error in most polls. The only large difference you see is in postgraduate, which are mostly bullshit social science degrees. Even in your "data" republicans have a large lead among Chairman, Doctors, Dentists, Bankers, Accountants, etc. The jobs that actually matter.

Hilarious how muslims vote for hillary despite the millions of muslims she has put to death through her voting record and position as sec of state.

what did you expect after they start penalizing political dissent on Jewtube?

why should she be sorry for speaking the truth?

trump supporters are anti-american garbage and should all be killed

We're making progress. You went from saying that the data was bullshit to now saying that it's not bullshit but that it doesn't matter because muh feelz.

It's not accurate, it's self-reported and from a self-selecting subgroup of the population it purports to represent.

I was simply pointing out that it doesn't support your position. All of the post-graduate degrees don't seem to be translating into productive jobs, hence the high percentage of Democratic bartenders.

>tfw nobody cares whether you have a degree or not
>tfw Trump will win anyways and you can't stop it

I'm not saying Hillary will win, I'm just saying that it's impossible to be smart and not support her.

Thanks for correcting the record.

She meant to say some/many/a significant amount. I can't believe you can't comprehend this. Actually, nevermind. Go vote for Trump, retard.

She actually thinks all of Trump's supporters are deplorable.

You have to go back

Too obvious. You usually do well in these threads but you went a little too far there.

I'm saying I am and if you think you can be dumb and get a chemical engineering bachelors and electrical (power) engineering masters you are full of shit, but that was obvious from the get go.

I know it's crazy and hard to believe but that's what the data shows.

Go back where, Catarro?

The only reliable data shows a correlation between numale, social science postgraduate degrees and voting for Democrats.

What a shocker!

Most hard science and math degrees are actually pretty shit because they don't apply to real world situations. That is why they are usually low paid jobs when compared to engineers who learn to make working systems with the theory.

Back to mexico or in some other third world shithole.
Leftists are destroying Europe, they are a scourge and a bane to civil societies. Like cancer, they are importing millions of sub 80 IQ niggers to make sure they have more voters. Meanwhile they push for more and more governemt so their corporate friends can lobby for al kind of laws fucking normal people in the ass

They must be deported, the whole lot of them

Any postgraduate degree in a soft social science is a waste.

The support among those with bachelor's degrees is roughly even. There's a 3-4% difference, but this is mostly explained by demographics. More women are getting degrees than men, and the median age of college graduates is incredibly low thanks to government subsidized loans artificially inflating graduation rates. Both women and the youth tend to vote democrat.

The issue is alot more complex than "hurr durr more people with degrees are democrats so republicans are all stupid." The mindset it takes to believe such a absurdly broad statement runs counter to the very thing he is arguing.

The data wasn't gathered in colleges but based on profession so you analysis is meaningless.

The profession data isn't reliable, even if we were to treat it as such it disproves your theory, as the vast majority of traditionally productive, highly educated professions are dominated by Republicans. But again, self-selecting subsets are rarely representative of the larger population.

My analysis above is of polls that show a difference in voting patterns among those with college degrees.

"I buy toothpaste because there is a science-man in a white coat and I myself am scientifically illiterate" : the serie of post

>The profession data isn't reliable, even if we were to treat it as such it disproves your theory

This is so fucking stupid. You dismiss the data as meaningless based on how convenient it is to do so.

>Implying Europe hasn't always been a glorified shithole

Born and raised in the best country on Earth. You fascists swine always bitch and blame. Maybe you should blame your shitty chain of leaders for altering your country's ideology.

You're proving your theory wrong with every post.

Again, the data isn't reliable because it's self-reported and it's only from an incredibly small subset of voters who actually donate to political campaigns. It might be convenient data to analyze because the FEC already has it, but it's hardly a random, representative dataset of the entire voting population.

>bachelors

> Treat everyone with respect, regardless of background or education
Where's some of that good old-fashioned liberal tolerance, cunt?

The media was jerking themselves off for months over how Bernie was winning the “young vote” and now the media and Sup Forums have been jerking themselves off for over a year on how Trump is gathering yuge crowds and how he's winning with “the people”

I just think it's important to mention that Hillary is killing it with smart people. It is in fact far more important than whatever the fuck it is that the other 2 retards are/were doing. Nobody cares that you're young because that's not an accomplishment. Everyone is young at some point. Likewise, no one cares that you merely exist, because that is the standard by which we measure Trump supporters: simply that they exist in great numbers.

I understand that it's an uncomfortable truth but it needs to be said.

Any data that is self reporting IS meaningless. The fact that you are trying to argue otherwise is a little worrying about you.

1)Having a degree in gender studies doesn't mean being smarter. The majority of Hillary's supporters are leftist by definition and they tend to have significantly less STEM degrees, but more humanity degrees (which by themselves are no predictors of higher IQ)

2)Having a degree doesn't mean understanding what's best for a country. Academia are full with idiots savants who wouldn't even know how to catch a cab if there wasn't an equation for it

3) You're a canadian poster

Stern words from Mr. 60% white, now get your ass back to the mosque, Jamal OìPaddington Ramirez Al-Detroiti

Why do you think they suddenly switched "Diplomed vs Non-diplomed" by "WHITE diplomed vs WHITE non-diplomed" ?

Why suddenly doing an educational breakout *within the whites* ?

Picture the average Ameritard. Them realize that these "intellectuals" are basically that, plus a thin veneer of book smarts -- just enough to convince them that they know what's best for the unwashed masses.

There are plenty of polls and survey that show the same trends.

I also find it amusing that we're arguing about this, considering how obvious it is that his supporters are retarded, the complete absence of endorsements from notable individuals for Drumpf and how much his campaign appeals to the absolutely lowest possible common denominator.

I just think it's obvious and I don't understand why we're arguing about it.

The polls show a 3-4% difference in college graduates with a bachelor's degree. This isn't conclusive at all, especially considering it is skewed by a younger median age for college educated and more women receiving degrees.

>a political campaign is appealing to the lowest common denominator

The point is to appeal to the biggest population possible. Political campaigns, movies, sporting events, etc all do this.

I can tell you're just a self-righteous young kid who thinks everyone else is wrong because your small circle of friends all regurgitate the same political sentiments.

>Hasn't taken an IQ exam

My computer science degree says you're unemployed or underpaid because you're anti-social, immature, and egotistical. Keep telling yourself you have a high IQ, faggot.

"Intellectuals" today are the less intellectually gifted offspring of the upper-midle class; those who grew up knowing how important science and knowledge is, but failed to pursue it, because they were limited or sucked at math.

Becoming adults, they compensate their complexes by signaling their love of "Science!, facts! and data!"; which makes them much more receptive to pseudo-science than poor people who never cared for science in the first place.

Just like leafposter here.

>My computer science degree
My mechE major with MBA tells me i should feel sad about you.
How does it feel about knowing that Pajeet can do your exact job for half the pay?
Doesn't take a rocket scientist to code anyway, i'm all for outsourcing and cracking down on overpaid low class workers. Just like Hillary

Ironically, voting for Trump means kicking out Pajeet and fining companies outsourcing. But it's not like a give a fuck anyway, wageslave

>he fell for the CS meme

>too late hilldog...can't delete this one..LMAO