Trump will win all 50 states

If it helps Trump, Kek wills it.

It will.

Oh shiiiiiiiiiiiit

>implying it won't

we still have like 7 hours for a matching happening

Uh, guys

The left would call to embrace this cultural enrichment

There would have been a social media hashtag, some people would put the twin towers in their facebook profile pictures, then we would have forgotten about it the next day, and the Obama administration wouldn't do anything in response.

9/11 threads everywhere.

#NotAllMuslims

>What if September 11 happened in 2016?
You will have something much better.

Oh God

oy vey

This poster is technically correct
September 11, 2016 will happen. In fact, it's already started. And it will continue for the next 29 hours.

Forgot pic

>29
American education

TOWER PRIVILEGE SHITLORD

I have a question Sup Forums. Why'd they only stop at two attacks?

Hillary supporters would apologize for Islamophobia and remind the world how it's our fault and we deserve it.

The kikes would still profit.

Trump wins
But aside from that.. literally nothing for the rest of us. I don't think anyone will care until its too late.

they didnt they had 4 planes

>What are time zones

Don't forget the part where all leaders in the west come out and tell us that Islam is peaceful.

He probably means 29 hours until the day is over in all time zones, but I'm too lazy to do the math

I'm so glad this board of love and peace has room for fine artists. God bless.

Do you mean why did they only hijack two planes? They didn't, one hit the Pentagon and another that was meant for the White House was retaken by the passengers and crash landed.

If you mean why were there no attacks on that scale afterwards it's because it literally changed everything in regards to airport security making attacks like that pretty much impossible. We hear every other month about some muslim tard trying to bring something onto a plane but they always get caught.

last time I went though TSA there was actually a guy yelling "code yellow code yellow it's now a code green code green"

Trump would win, Muslims banned, wall up, and nukes out for Saudi Arabia.

I took me a screenshot too, to celebrate 9/11 this morning in Germania.

I'd probably hear about it via Facebook Trending 2bh. That's how I heard about Orlando.

I wonder whether this Generation would have a far more jaded and cynical view on it, or whether our jaded and cynical view on stuff is in part due to 9/11.

This, except w/ American Flag FB profile pic filters.

Of course it will… it's not like we are going to go to sleep on the 10th and wake up on the 12th.

Pretty much this. Most if not all of modern Airport security is pretty much exactly to prevent another 9/11.

With no survivors

It fails its own drills. It's all bought and paid for. When you tell the people what they're doing, they look at you with speechless wide eyes.

The people working the scanners that don't even scan what they're supposed to prevent are the best.

>Mexican intellectual

>I'd probably hear about it via Facebook Trending 2bh. That's how I heard about Orlando.

It would be way more disturbing...

>Thousands of cameras pointing to the buldings.
>livestreams inside and outside the towers.
>photos all over social media showing people begging for help while trapped in the buldings.
>liberals blaming white people.

then ill get to here all of your dumass consperacy shit all over again...joy:/

#notallmuslims
#stophate
#wearetwintowers

ARE YOU SURE IT WON'T HAPPEN IN 2016 UNLESS POOKISTAN CEASE TO EXIST?

STRAYA NO

>What if September 11 happened in 2016
A good False Flag is timeless, OP.
They are just as good in 2016 as they were in 2001.

But will they be trained properly by Androprov in Lubjlank prison? No.

As the crew of Germanwings 9525 found out it's virtually impossible to get in the cockpit unless someone lets you in. Also airport security has no qualms about tackling and pulling out the rubber gloves for each and every retard standing inline to board.

Add in changing of crew policy from just to what the terrorist ask to resit at all cost along USAF being willing to shoot down any hijacked plane and you've fairly well stooped the possibility of a 9/11 scale attack.

Trump wins all states, starts the immediate cleansing off vile scum and builds the twin towers back, but twice as tall with a giant middle finger in the middle facing Mecca.

>>livestreams inside and outside the towers.

>Dying people begging for help everywhere
>texts, FB messages, youtube livestreams, >even here

Do you guys recall a post here from someone at the Bataclan, saying he was hiding upstairs? We didn't hear from that poster again. No idea if he was the guy who messaged elsewhere too--that guy I think did make it out.

>Horrifying livestreams as a jumper sets his phone on record and leaps...we are with him all the fucking way down
>gut-wrenching phone calls, Facetimes, chats with the doomed

I don't even want to think about it.

Madman. Absolute madman.

Trump would probably not even comment on it because of his continued obsession with the most recent Kanye West / Lena Dunham twitter war (to be honest I don't know who argues on Twitter I'm just throwing out two names of people who he'd rather talk about than a terrorist attack)
kinda like how he was dick riding Saddam instead of complaining about the FBI recommendation to not try hillary

Well, but you'd have to do it completely differently. Getting guys into the country and training them, obviously easy. Acquiring the planes, there's the rub. You'd have to use bought or stolen helicopters or small planes with bombs on board, more likely. I'm sure they've thought of it all. It's a miracle we haven't seen more shit, really.

>What if September 11 happened in 2016?

#NotAllMuslims

How much shit has changed in only 15 years

>dubs,frogs 'n shit
You know user, you're a fuckin' mumbling stuttering little fuck. You know that?

shit

guys, its really happening isn't it?

The media would claim white males were responsible for the attack.

>islam is the religion of peace
>white supremacy sucks
>9/11 was our fault

fuck

Then the redpill catalyst wouldn't have happened 15 years ago.

Kek giveth and kek keketh away

Eid, which is a muzzie holiday, is tomorrow too. The muzzies have been too quiet recently. I think tomorrow might be a big one.

Damn dude.

Eid was months ago.

It was the only time I saw all how many of them had already been brought here.

It would have been in HD

bump

>people taking selfies
>posting "twin tower jump challenge" around social media
>FB posts, twitter messages, etc. about how #notallmuslims

I hate this and the upcoming generations.