"I'm sorry could you repeat that my translator isn't working"

>"I'm sorry could you repeat that my translator isn't working"
>"Again, it's acting up"
>"One more time please"

Force the joke to lose humour and turn it on the presenter. Smart, short and tactful.

>implication that dumb American only knows english

The french hardly even speak French anymore

there's nothing smart about that. it would be painfully obvious.

>"Maybe all that fat tissue is effecting your hearing"

NOT AGAIN

>effecting
Americans, ladies and gentlemen

Jesus Christ there trully is no way

ITS NOT FAIR

OH FOR FUCKS SAKE

>sorry, what's your name again?

changes the subject and casually dismisses her. tone and composure are key with this though, you cant seem too condescending, the objective is to not seem butthurt while reminding everyone how beneath him she is

Nah, you need a proper comeback.
Dismissing her like that means only one thing. You don't have anything to say back.
It would also give her a chance to say something else which you wouldn't want at that point.

Bck to the drawing board fellas.

It's finally available for free on demand, and it's airing on syfy again.

Why no threads? I never realized how good the naming conventions are on this show. Adama, Apollo, Tyrol, Valeri, Halo, Six, Gaius, Tigh. I mean every single name is cool as fuck except Starbuck, but everything about Starbuck is meh.

>yeah, well the jerk store called and you know what? They're running out of YOU's!

its pretty dated at this point desu. it is a very bush-post-911 piece

why not just laugh it off? it was a funny joke. theres nothing wrong with giving the girl her props and laughing at yourself every now and then.

I'm starting to believe the gun copypasta is the only viable solution to this now.

>Sorry, can you repeat that again, the translator is acting up

If you can't hear it, you can't lose

WE JUST NEED A BIT MORE TIME

stop

What's the joke? She just insulted him.

"Heh, yeah I mean I have fantasies like that all the time too. It's a natural urge for human beings to resort to their primitive state and shed the shackles that modern society has so coldly clamped on our shoulders. We all crave to release and escape and be free. I, myself, fantasize about a lot of things, such as skull fucking your lifeless head and torching your semen soaked body after I'm finished with it but alas I, like you, am held back from ever enacting on my fantasy. You bring up an interesting dilemma of that by actively participating in society, we all become slaves to each other and ourselves."

Only acceptable response. Calm, tasteful and controlled. Establishes dominance and sets the tone for the rest of the interview.

Of course your fantasy would involve deep frying me

>I see you've spent a long time contemplating on these deep thoughts. Unfortunately, that's the only way you're gonna be deep inside something.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

This, and repeat it ad infinitum. We have a win here bros. Jonah finally did it

It only took three years

that's good

FUCK

I'm sorry, Jonah, but I laughed.

javascript:;
Of course what i say would fall for deaf ears. After all, that's the only way a girl and the word falling would be in the same sentence.