Formerly Chuck's?

she actually as she is a "writer insert" a lot of times

>inb4 Simpsons isn't fan fiction
at this point it basically is

reminder, the person who posts sneed is an underaged /asp/ spammer from india

Dance faggot

Mary Feed

Actually made me chuckle.

No one likes her complaining or only bends to her will just to shut her up. Its like when Marge nags people for stupid moral crusades.

A writer?

what was her formerly job?

>Lisa S.
Huh?

And fuckle and suckle

You know, normally I can appreciate obnoxious memes like this because most of them bring some originality every time they're reposted, but sneedposting just makes me mad. It's just mindless spamming of an already unfunny forced meme.

Well, first you need to know what a Mary Sue is. Op doesn't, so the thread is pretty pointless.

>sneedposting just makes me mad
get a load of this city slicker

kys

Redditer jug head detected
youtube.com/watch?v=llNR8gqiyr0

(Formerly Lisa C.)

Let's remember it's folks like this who keep Sneed in business

triggered!

>mfw someone posts my OC

Honest answer is no because a lot of characters get annoyed with her. Homer is actually closer because even the things he fucks up turn back in his favor pretty quickly and the only people who hate him eventually come around or die.

Who? What's the S stand for?

Well, well. Look who pulled up in their fancy German car.

Chuck

>This cars from Guatamala

>EXPORTS OF GUATAMALA
>Finished automobiles $0.0B
???

When was the first signs of Lisa becoming a cunt and unbearable character? People would argue Lisa the Vegetarian but I think there is an earlier episode where Homer ends up nearly killing himself working two jobs just because Lisa didn't respect him anymore so he buys her a horse even though it's entirely her fault that Homer didn't think he'd be able to do something as simple as pick up an instrument part and blamed her poor performance on Homer rather than the fact her pride and ego were too grand. Honestly, fuck Lisa the dumb whore.

Not at first. The Best Lisa episodes were the ones where she had to learn that she was in the wrong

That's why while I like the Malibu Stacey episode I don't think it's one of her better episodes because she's presented as 100% correct from the start and just fighting strawman characters it also makes marge look like an idiot because she likes being a housewife.

Seems like so many of you still don't understand what a Mary Sue is. In a nutshell, a Mary Sue is an infallible character that is way too perfect to be realistic. Lisa has never been a Mary Sue because she makes mistakes, is flawed and is proven wrong many times on the show.

As for the whole "author self insert" thing: completely erroneous. The Simpsons writers have often written her as the voice of reason in episodes, but never as a direct insert for themselves in the form of "wish fulfillment".

Yeah they ruined her character irrevocably. Shame too because she used to be the most well rounded.