What are some good comics/cartoons about a post nuclear world?

What are some good comics/cartoons about a post nuclear world?

Other urls found in this thread:

letmegooglethat.com/?q=what is google
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fallout is a terrible series of games. Every one of them is garbage I'd never play that shit,

- Darksydephil

How can someone have such shittaste?

I've always wondered why they needed to have their upper lip raised like that.

Adventure Time

Fashion statement?

I knew, I knew. No fool Harry.

Old Man Logan, if you want to stretch the definition of "good".

A marvelous graphic novel made into a pretty good animated feature. It's a black comedy about a dotty old couple in rural England trying to carry on like normal after the bombs fall. Maybe not what you're looking for, but still great stuff.

Punisher MAX: The End

The exact nature of the Great Disaster are unknown, although war likely played a role.

>Darksydephil

Darksydephil is "do you even" levels of shite-taste. Look up his Jak 2 playthough and ask yourself how in the fuck this man be.

He's the Sup Forums-equivalent of Mr. Enter.

Adventure Time

the cause of this post apocalypse is never stated but there are some allusions to nuclear winter and mutations.

this is a prequel to courage the cowardly dog

>DSP
A thousand curses upon you. His channel is dying at last though.

I hate Mr. Enter, and even I think that's a huge fucking insult to the man.

DSP is the actual bottom of the barrel.

What is the mr enter equivalent for /o/?

The Flinstones

The dark tower graphic novels?

What is google

letmegooglethat.com/?q=what is google

Best. And depressing as fuck.

Whats the synopsis about it?

I wish someone would create a post apocalyptic series that takes place in an alternate kind of timeline either where the first world war never ended and eventually everyone was fighting with sticks and stones in a poisoned and shelled earth. That or a more science fiction orientated one where the nuclear bomb was never conceived and Germany retreated from Russia during the winter drawing out the war long enough for the Nazi's to finally complete a wunderwaffe so absurd it backfires and causes near civilization ending chaos.

>and eventually everyone was fighting with sticks and stones in a poisoned and shelled earth.
Thats the backstory of the daleks man

>Calling Fallout shit
>Darksydephil
Out!

It's a mutation that causes their upper lips to grow a lot larger than normal. Without the straps it would just flop over their mouth.

Metro is pretty good. The games and books are different enough that you can have a pretty different experience between them.

Everyone should read this; Briggs knocked the tone and feels out of the park.

Fungus the Bogeyman's Plop-up Book is a real treat in terms of the fun Briggs has with the pop-up book medium - though an intact example can be tough to find...

Why isnt their a fallout cartoon yet?

The tie-in comic for New Vegas was actually pretty good, if you ignore the horses. Written by Chris Avellone.

With Bethesda holding the license there is no way it wouldn't be horrid.

This user's right. If you want to see a post-apocalyptic society so bad, just go outside.

Scout sort of technically yes more or less

Alan Grant shits on America: The Comic

It is depressing as living fuck though no joke.

Ctrl+F

'Judge Dredd'

0 of 0

u wot, Sup Forums ?

this is oddly comforting to look at

i think i read the snow man when i was a kid or something

>DSP is the actual bottom of the barrel
Nah, thats LowTierGod. He's the black DSP but you insult DSP when you say this.